Why are most actors gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8sCORuqZQY
youtube.com/watch?v=XaSUDWe6bxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most people are gay or bi-sexual or for that matter LGBTQ2

Why is your mom gay?

>why are most creative people less inhibited than noncreatives

Come on it's 2016, you should know by now that LGBT people are the majority.

Why the fuck is there no region 1 dvd/blu ray of this?

You think there's a connection between creativity and sexual curiosity? Legit asking here, not memeing.

>actors
>creative

literally overpaid models

I wasn't aware that reading out loud and doing what a man in a chair with a megaphone tells you to do was "creative"

Why aren't you an actor then?

Watch a few student films and you'll realize how hard acting is.

I didn't say it was easy, I said it wasn't creative.

It's because women aren't a challenge when you're rich and famous.

Allow me to elaborate: men are always seeking conflict, always seeking to get one rung higher int he pecking order. When you're rich and famous, you compete in petty ways with other males who are rich and famous. Since all rich and famous men need only snap their fingers to have ANY woman (from the most innocent church girl 'saving herself for marriage', to the most disease ridden whore and anything in between) in their bed, the only place left is to seek the love of men in the bedroom. Attracting a super talented rich and famous man sexually is the height of winning in the rich and famous hierarchy. Women are too easy to get to have a competition over, making that extra hundred million pumping out garbage movies over your other male stars may come at the cost of being a respectable actor, but being a fag. Well, being a fag in hollywood, and getting the most supreme rich and famous cock is the biggest game of them all.
Ain't know coincidence homosexuality is seen as a bourgeois vice.

>choose to live a lie acting as other men prancing about on stage whlst using fake emotion.

I wonder why

Definitely. Creatives are constantly asking questions about their reality and redefining themselves. Sexuality is a huge part of identity and creativity is expressing your identity, the path towards understanding. I imagine that makes a person more accepting and open to other peoples' gender, race, sexuality, etc. I'm not saying being gay and creative are necessary or dependant one on another but they certainly encourage each other. You have to have an open mind and most straight folks have tunnel vision to some degree.

I understand your logic, I'd be lying if I said that I can't see the logical connection there.

>have to come up with all sorts of elaborate personalities is not creative
Think for a moment what you said.

Women crave attention and gay men are basically a woman with a dick.

Except you don't. The writer does that. The actor just interprets the character, he doesn't create the character.

theater has always been pretty gay

Shit that makes a lot of sense

The actor always has the final say in the matter because he is the one that actually has to perform a character. Also, in a lot of cases, the actor will work side by side with the writer and director when deciding on how his character should behave. That's creative work.

>implying a tight wet pussy is not the best thing in the world

>the actor has final say

I think most directors would disagree with you.

Not that guy, but from my experiences I would compare acting to playing music. A lot of good actors can rely on both improvisational skill and an ability to play off other actors, making them also perform better. Other times, a really well-rehearsed and perfectly performed piece is required. In either case, the actor has to come up with the motions and movements of their character, the vocal intonations in pitch, pronunciation, and inflection. The actor is often times largely responsible for developing the character; it's not like the director straight up determines every minute detail of how they're supposed to act. In fact, often the director leaves a lot of it up to the actors, since that's their job. There's really so much more to the field than just reading lines.

>he's never killed a man

On stage, the director can't do anything. It's up to the actors entirely.

Method acting dictates that you actually feel the emotions. In that case it's not exactly "fake."

yeah brah but after that you'll want a pussy

man, they should do something about that. like, practice before the first show. they could call it "rehearsal"

still gay tho ennit

I don't think you understand. The actors being in control is essential to the theater. The director knows this. The actors know this. The audience usually knows this too. Rehearsal gets them to understand the lines and a basic idea of what they're doing, but a big part of live shows is letting the show itself develop organically. Making it develop successfully is where the creative element lies. During a scene, an actor might suddenly think to make their character throw a cup: that is a clear creative choice. Also, the actors feed off the audience, figuring out how to best deliver their lines.
I suppose it's cause acting takes a flair for the dramatic, and traditionally "manly men" try to be stoic, while gays don't. Or rather, they don't want to.

That's exactly what I was alluding to as well, I agree.

A better question is, why are racists and homophobes attracted to this board?

Racists and homophobes are attracted to everything, because there are billions of them.

>faggot tries to justify his love of taking bellend in his arse

cause they like poopy

I don't agree.

A gay person discovers at an early age (usually immediatly after puberty) that they need to act a certain way to survive contrary to what their instincts tell them. They just develop a natural instinct to lie and pretend.

The whole "actors are more open minded" idea is a meme. I think it actually works the other way around as being born different from other people just makes you more open minded and less inclined to follow herd mentality. Which is also why you'll find a lot of gays that are just straight up fucking wackos.

Then you are delusional. Most of the world is poorly educated, irrational, reactionary, and scared of people that aren't like them. Sorry.

I think to do something so open like acting/singing you have to overcome certain obstacles in life that make you shameless and more likely to put yourself out there and be judged.

kinda like how a lot of boxers grew up poor and are willing to get their jaw broke for a couple hundred dollars.

Most of the world doesn't have the internet.

Your point? Much of it does, enough for a small portion of its generous supply of racists and homophobes to be attracted to a popular website.

So you're saying that because they have aspects of themselves that they're trying to hide, they compensate by taking on jobs that brings attention to them?

Gay actors are by definition known to be gay, which means they have had to publicly come out at some point.

My point is I'm not satisfied with you answer to my question. Too much pretense.

>Taking a dick in your ass and sucking dicks is being less inhibited
No, it's just being a faggot. It has nothing to do with creativity. In fact, there is a clear correlation between creativity and ethics.

Yes

either

>They were always flamboyant or different so they were accustom to criticism from family or others around them so they figured it couldn't get much worse and go into acting

or

>They were really good at hiding it and developed an alternate persona and were drawn to theatre

He wasn't gay, he just ran out of girls to fuck

Because they're smart.
Don't get involved with women, even temporarily. Short term, they waste your money and piss you off. Long term, they sue you for all your money and might take one of your kids.

All of them are gay long before they're famous so it doesn't check out.

Because acting is gay as fuck

because it is emotion based and gays can be more sensitive then heteros?

I love how the angry 4chanarian didn't mark the part where it says that he stayed friends with based Connie Booth, because it doesn't fit with the "all women are evil whores" narrative.

You have to go through years of theater acting before you get on a screen (usually)
theater acting is gay as AIDs, you wear makeup and play dress up

>got married 5 times
Don't need a woman in your life to be happy, bro. Enjoy your millions.

Well, I'm sorry that the reality of the world dissatisfies you. I love you. Have a nice day.

Well, yeah. When you want to highlight the parts about a woman who never made anybody laugh in her life takes all the money from a professional funny man, you highlight those parts for people who just want the gist.

I don't see why you're trying to white knight this random bitch though, she's not going to come out of the computer and fuck you.

interesting theory but men are always no matter the orientation more willing to have sex,and by in my experience gay men are the easiest when it comes to get fucked with the lowest standards

getting involved with women isn't entirely dumb if you're straight, but marrying them is. just like valentines day, the institution of marriage is a sham.

My point is that not all women are after your money, there are some amazing ones out there as well.

we live too long to be alone without love unfortunately for some who find it hard to find the right person and in some cases people

arent the hot ones picky as fuck?

because only gay dudes are in hs drama. also because gay ppl learn to act early in lyfe.

is bob sagat gay? i seriously can't tell

youtube.com/watch?v=a8sCORuqZQY

>being creative means being more progressive

you alright here champ?

I want an acting bf. Where do they hang out?
Note I'm about 20 minutes from Orlando so gay bars won't be an option for a while.

Damn

bob faget is turbo ghey

But most aren't.

Many of them try some shit tho.

The reason for this is that to be successful actors they must be very uninhibited and willing to try things that instinctually are against their desires.

if they are bottom they will fuck everyone and actually as long as you take care of yourself, polite and able to hold a conversation you won't have any problem

Is that Henry Cavil?

Also.

>tfw no threesome with Grant Gustin and Jai Courtney

Why even live.

I was exaggerating but there is a higher concentration of gays among actors, which is why I was asking.

hmmm,i always thought you had to be slightly attractive but i guess when the field is still relatively small you can't be TOO picky.

>tight
>wet

Virgin confirmed.

What are you implying? You think vaginas aren't wet?

Because gay men are the artistic master race

Gas the straights

its okay to be gay but dont be ignorant

The straights will be the second in the ovens. The first will be women.

pls no,i will make you nice doodles amd laugh at your jokes

How is Japan getting on with those Matrix tier reproduction machines?

Unlesss they are Judy Garland.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaSUDWe6bxI

This board is essentially reddit 2.0

lol no

Seriously though what does a vagina feel like?

I'd imagine it's much different from a hand

>clear correlation between creativity and ethics
ahahahhahhhahahaha

Blame bane and, most recently, the Star Wars trailer/cuckposting hike.

test

it's wet and warm but it doesn't have that death-grip that your hand has

>lol
>ahahaha

You belong on r.eddit.

stay mad, uncreative fag

So kinda like sticking your dick in a heated canteloupe?

... exactly like that.

it's warm and wet, but not in a watery way(kek) i really dont know how to explain that man
have you ever considered the possibility of fucking a hooker?

theres literally nothing having a prostate orgasm while getting pounded senpai

It's pretty true.

Being an intelligent, well educated person often leads to being progressive.

Only uneducated pigs are conservative.

Basically. People will give you meme responses, but yeah, the more educated you are, the less likely you're going to give into conservative cynicism and reactionary views.
Otherwise you basically end up as the sort of person who holds overly negative opinions about things, regardless of evidence to the contrary, becoming extremely close minded in the process.

He was a god among men. Not even kidding. He is what we should all aspire to be. Just read about his stories of him flying in ham on set or eating a cheesecake right in front of his wife. He fucked who ever he wanted, ate whatever he wanted, and did whatever he wanted.