Why didn't he ask richard or anyone else at the company to buy his shares, pay his debt, or talk to laurie?

why didn't he ask richard or anyone else at the company to buy his shares, pay his debt, or talk to laurie?

Have you seen this show? Richard doesn't have any money.

he was an idiot and got what he deserved, now he is on equal footing with other employees like dinesh and that canadian fedorafag.

you don't think he could get a loan for $700k? or absorb erlichs debt into the company and buy back part of his stock?

being famous richard could easily get loans, shit elrich is probably famous enough to get loans against his stock.

The board had the right to block any sale of shares and the VC firm has majority vote on the board so they would block it. That's how they strong armed him into selling at below market value. They literally explain this flat out in the last episode.

Erlich shouldn't have been a skeevy dumbass who threw a million dollar party with money he didn't have in the first place. Only an idiot would feel sorry for him.

the board can block the sale to a 3rd party. but richard as ceo could have easily found a way to pay off elrich's debt without him losing all the shares.

i just don't see elrich selling out completely without at least talking to richard first.

Spotted the cuck

for example richard could have bought a percent in the house to use as the office headquarters. or negotiated some kind of payment with the caterers/dj to prevent erlich from getting sued in exchange for future business or whatever.

>that's very Christian of you, Gilfoyle
>there's no reason for hate speech Richard

Fuck this line got me good

Gilfoyle started out as the shittiest character, but over this last season he's been one of the best

They needed a way to get him off the board, but not out of the picture. They did that pretty well.

his creditors might have accepted delayed extended payment at a very high interest rate knowing he owned part of pied piper (but without specifically being guaranteed against the stock to prevent ROFR clauses being triggered).

and just between all the guys in the house and everyone else erlich knows there is no way he couldn't get personal loan for $700k

he doesn't have a house, he can't get a loan

and he can't sell the bank shares due to being cockblocked by the robot

he can't get a loan that is backed by the shares, that can be blocked by the board, so this eliminates banks and other serious lenders.

but he can get "personal" unsecured loans. there are people that would write him all the loans he wanted at like 10-20% interest. between all his connections and fame and bookies, he easily could have got the money.

i hope they just kill him off. his character adds nothing and isn't funny in any capacity

so much fucking underage teenagers at this board, fucking summer

u mad christcuck?

Stay mad, faggot. ;^)

>his character adds nothing and isn't funny in any capacity

true gilfoyl and elrich are the most unneccesarry characters in the show and should be canceled. Jared and Richard are enough and the indian guy for the bants.

Just like baghead, but he's still around

>and the indian guy for the bants
but if you get rid of gilfoyl you get rid of most of the bantz with the indian.

Gilfoyl has the best banter out of all of them though. Pajeet is just there as a mark. He takes heat, and gives none.

nah, he's still shit, just turning into an edgelord now

He started out as just an edgelord m8. You understand that you can be both an edgelord, and funny, right?

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Laurie only has the money on hand to pay for his shares. Their shares are basically worthless except for the majority to have a seat on the board until they have a IPO.

no he isn't, pretty sure the curry and the edgyfag have shares

erlich just weaseled himself into a board seat

delet dis

>tfw this one is real

they're all real buddy

End yourself u shitlord

This fuck is a tool of the highest order. I'm liberal and think he's an embarrassment. What a fucking caricature.

I love how these globalist cucks are so quick to say there's no national identity and at the same time denounce everyone who doesn't want their globalist crap.

Everyone's accepted, except anyone who disagrees with me. Great tolerance and diversity there.

>intensely stupid character
>does something intensely stupid

omg guys what will happen next