Favorite movie monsters

Any kind of monster, from one's with personality like Dracula, to the Blob. Post your favorite movie monsters.

CGI shit is discouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glzcxa7jtoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Creature, probably its best design to date

I prefer the original, it is actually my favorite Universal horror film.

Jason Voorhees. Grew up with the F13 movies on VHS. I painstakingly collected the tapes whenever I could get my hands on them.

He's sympathetic. Simple. Likeable. And his look always changed slightly. But they were all unique. It was part of the fun watching the movies waiting to see what he looked like under the mask. This one's my favorite, from Part 8. It's considered one of the weaker movies and weaker looks but it was the first time seeing it and it sucked me right into the franchise.

What about the first one? How do you feel about his mom? Or him as the ghostly voice in her head?

Based Jason.

The Blob will always score points with me for the being the only monster to absolutely terrify me as a kid. Never got so many childhood nightmares from any other monster.

>Exists only to devour and grow
>Can hide anywhere and enter any space that isn't completely sealed, literally nowhere you can hide
>Can't be killed, only kept in stasis and sealed away
>If it gets you, expect a suffocating, crushing, excruciatingly painful death

youtube.com/watch?v=glzcxa7jtoI

Does he count?

Based

God is an astronaut, OZ is over the rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live...

I'm looking at my favorite movie monsters. Thanks OP.

You're welcome.

You now have 15 seconds to comply. You are in direct violation of Penal Code 1.13, Section 9.

tree from thee first one was way scarier.

this and the beholder lo pan had

THEY CALLED HIM RAAAWHEAD

>I have two sides
>sweet transvestite
>twisted fuckin pyschopath

ye but this one is cooler

I think the first one drags in spots. Crazy to think that a horror franchise doesn't peak with the original. But, Mrs. Voorhees is...adequate I guess. Her talking to Jason and quoting him was well done though.

I will say, when she lures that girl out in the rain, yelling to her, saying help me help me over here? That's the creepiest part of the movie for me. Great scene.

I had this tape as a kid

ah whaaat they remade CFTBL?

No, the gif is from Monster Squad.

When I was a kid the first time I saw the Blob it was advertised as a double feature with one of the Planet of the apes films and the advertisements for it spliced the footage of the two together. Naturally I fell asleep because it was on too late for me so I spent the longest time thinking the Blob was an ape secret weapon and that is how they took over the Earth.

Don't the sequel comics have him becoming friends with Jack Burton and they go on adventures together?

A nigger?

He was a piece of shit with the same weakness as the Daleks, stairs, but I'll be damned if he wasn't intimidating.

Interestingly the witch from the swamp scene was no other than the EMH in a shit load of prosthetics. He was the Johnny cab too.

He was an entirely American creation not seen in the Japanese footage most of the show was based on and having said that he was easily one of the greatest designs on the show.

My nigga

Yep
Its pretty great

that goes without saying

I didn't realize that. I love that design, manages to be kind of grotesque and surreal without terrifying children.

Yeah they hired a Mexican lady to replace rita for the footage with him.

I read 5 of his books in two weeks. Great stuff, better than most. Lord of Illusions is good, too

Imajica is my favorite.

Who is EMH?

And what a fine, fat boy you are, Jack!

(I love doing the Meg Mucklebones impression)

>ywn see Imajica given life on any screen, big or otherwise

Like getting a Nullianac handjob

the imaginary computer doctor from Voyager

Used to love this movie growing up, Cheap as fuck.

I thought I was the only one!

I'd suck a dick for an Imajica TV series or movie trilogy. Fucking love that book so much