/got/ general

The Flayed Man edition

azor jon

lightbringer

3rd for maisie :3

we wuz northeners

nth for Darth Sansa the queen of pleasure and pain

dany feet

so, what happened to Brienne's and Pod's horses?

they came to riverrun on horses, and are just traveling back to Winterfell on boats?

Roslin a cute, A CUTE!

bred sansa WHEN

dude she's like 13

can we get some lolibearfu

PRESTON WHEN
R
E
S
T
O
N

W
H
E
N

a man

They got left there

>Bran's wiener doesn't work
And you know this how?

pls no Pod bully

He's a good boy.

>Tommen didn't impregnate smirking vagina girl
>if he had, the character would've had drive to never let the faith take her, get her brother released and slaughter the militants
>then we could've had an interesting story of how the laddie tries his best to become a real man so he can do his son proud
>none of this happened because incest swimmers couldn't penetrate the smirking egg

>"This is Zubutu of House Baobisi"

>Jon: "it's good to have DIVERSE MEN marching in our army ;^)"

1st for Mrs. Tarlys tits.

>I want to see whats west of Westeros
Where the fuck did this come from? She never said anything about being a fucking explorer.

Also
>That filler scene with le witty dwarf that lasted ten minutes
Jesus Christ the writing has gotten so bad

Yes?

Why were Brienne and Pod sneaking away when Jaime never said he was going to stop them?

Ned literally states that he will never father children.

Because of the misconception that paraplegics are infertile when this is wholly false.

Mth for SalsaxSweetRobin Lord & Lady of North, the Vale and the Riverlands.

glad you could bake it

>tfw Bolton banners with be burning next episode as Melisandre walks along the walls of Winterfell

FIRST FOR ROS AND HER NICE TITS

He did? They are enemies, you don't let go of your enemies.

>grrm trained us all to think that the plots in his stories have a clever twist or some hidden meaning
>now we watch the show expecting something deeper

We need to find a way to divorce the current show from any assumption of cleverness. There will be no more twists.

We see you Jon autist

leak of next episode when?

so Ramsay wins teh battle against Jon.
then the Vale army comes to save the day?

Why is Jon such a loser?

>House Mazin

This shit is so lore breaking its not even funny. There literally no black Northerners. This really shows that D&D couldn't give a single fuck about the series

>still making theories and not taking everything at face value

stop, its getting embarrassing now

you can get it out with an electric dildo. saw that one on Hannibal

cersei's going to crash the sept with no survivors and then jamie's going to kill the mountain, then cersei, then fire dozens of babbies from catapults to defeat the sand sneks

screencap this

Mr Tarly is a lucky man

It was literally to spell out for you that she wasn't the Arya from the other scene that booked passage to the ship

But that wouldn't matter, Bran would still be Lord of Winterfell and Sansa's first son would inherit it then

>"To be a dancing master is a special thing, but... to be a Faceless Man... that is something else entirely. A girl has many names on her lips. Joffrey. Cersei. Tywin Lannister. Ilyn Payne. The Hound. Names to offer up to the Red God. She could offer them all. One by one. "

What does Jaqen mean by this?

Did you even watch the episode? He was going let Brienne go with the entire army.

>Bran is alive
>Rickon is alive (for now)
>Salsa is alive
>Arya is alive
Someone want to tell me how this faggot could be crowned King in the North by ANY reasonable metric?

How did a Summer Islander get there?

Sunday at 10. Now please, kill yourself.

Because he's being controlled by Sansa, and she's a loser.

>arya stabbed cause acting like a tard
>oh shit bet she did something clever its going to all be a ruse
>nah shes just stupid

Are we done with clever shit in the show now? No more schemes?

Then why the fuck did Brienne and Pod come into the Lannister camp of 10,000 men and leave without being attacked?

Jon is going to spare the life of his brother-in-law after the battle, he might be in need of a fearless psychopath who knows the lay of the land, doesn't need armor and has insane dual wielding skills for when the White Walkers arrive.

>If I fail to convince the Blackfish, my honor compels me to fight you
Had Brienne stayed, she would have been considered one of the "rebels" inside the castle, then either taken captive or killed (if she resisted) upon its surrender to the Lannisters.

no, this would have been a twist from competent writers, not the creators of jamie "i smash u bbay" lanster

Because the North forgot

>tfw that was the last time we will see Jaqen

>by ANY reasonable metric?
very easily if he gave up being a bastard when he had the chance

>Sansa's first son would inherit it then

What exactly the hell are you talking about? Rickon is after Bran. If Bran dies childless, Rickon and Rickon's children inherit before Sansa.

You got a lot of confidence that a kingslayer would keep his word

trips confirm this based observation

If they did something clever then they wouldn't have enough time to write in more cock jokes.
(farts)

Good.

>PODRICK WILL TAKE THE IRON THRONE AND AFFIX BRIENNE TO HIS DICK FOREVER, WALKING AROUND WITH HIS 100METER POLE WITH A TARTH AS IT'S SPEARHEAD.
>BRIENNE WILL SQUEEZE HER TIGHT WARRIOR CUNT ON COMMAND, MAKING PODRICK SHOOT CUMLANCES AT DANNY'S LIZARDS
>DROWN THE WHITEWALKERS IN HIS HOLY MANJUICES, PURYFYING THEM AND TURNING THEM BACK INTO MORTAL MEN

PODRICKBOWL HYPE!?!?!?!?
#MagicCock

Quick! post /got/ art

Some questions I want to ask him

>what was the point of the alayane subplot and will we ever get back to that
>night king speaks in both first and 3rd person: is there something more to this
>how did the dognet start is this actually scifi? in some of his other works he has created something very similar using AI brain maps
>Does the great summerchild conspiracy theory actually exist

It's half true half false. Depends on the type of spinal injury.

And Ned knows this HOW? Did he sneak in to Bran's room and try to jack him off while he was comatose?

did you even watch the episode or is your comprehension that shit?

Nobody knows Bran is alive and he can't produce any heirs.
Rickon dies before Jon becomes king
Salsa isn't a Stark
Arya is a woman

Jon being King would be determined between Jon and Sansa right now

If Bran and Arya appear later and complain, it can be worked out when that happens

>Someone want to tell me how this faggot could be crowned King in the North by ANY reasonable metric?
He's the only one left with a meme wolf

JON AUTISTS LEAVE NOW.

STANNIS IS GONNA RETURN AND SAVE HIS BASTARD ASS IN THE BATTLE. GET HYPE.

So I'm assuming Jon's whole strategy is to armor WubWub up and just bum rush through Bolton lines?

Do Jontards seriously think Bastardbowl will be canon in the books too?

Explain the scene where she books the boat then. They showed us NEXT EPISODE she had no plans. God damn its annoying how stupid you people are.

Queen of beauty

Only if she was successful in convincing the Blackfish and she wasn't

You don't immediately kill your enemies if they come to talk

You forgot that Brienne isn't bright enough to distrust Jaime.

Never try to lie to me again.

>Should I fail to persuade the Blackfish to surrender and IF YOU ATTACK THE CASTLE

The castle was surrendered without a fight, there was nothing stopping Brienne from leaving. But since you're a liar who will abridge quotes and try and get away with it, this conversation is over.

Yes, they also think Stannis will lose to the Boltons and burn Shireen. They are retarded.

We see you

fuck no mate, Stannis in books is going to rip Bolton shits a new arse hole with manderly and northern support

she is a piece of art

user, read the fucking leaks before you post here, Rickon is going to die in the next episode

So once again, since Bran can't have children, it would go to Sansa's first son

>And Ned knows this HOW? Did he sneak in to Bran's room and try to jack him off while he was comatose?
I don't know, maybe because in thousands of years of history, cripples have tended not to marry? Some assumptions are fairly safe to make.

>>what was the point of the alayane subplot and will we ever get back to that
What?

>>night king speaks in both first and 3rd person: is there something more to this
What?

Are Sansa and Jean Grey the same person? Why doesn't Sansa use her phoenix powers to kill Ramsay?

she clearly did

and not arrest them when they leave?

>Rickon is going to die in the next episode

Sauce?

>when arya first got to desert level there was waif and jacan
>jaqan kills waif right away bc he wants area as his apprentise
>scenes where its just arya and waif, its actually jaqan
>when its all 3 of them, it is jacan projecting waif image into arya's mind
>jacan turned arya into the waif and he turned into arya for final test
>that simple read the books

D&D ARE SHIT WRITERS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

RIP

What happened in Duskendale?

see
Overstayed his welcome by a lot.
Started off cool but shit thank god.

>user, read the fucking leaks before you post here, Rickon is going to die in the next episode
Stop being gay.

defiance

;^)

>Nobody knows Bran is alive and he can't produce any heirs
Wrong on both counts, not that the second one matters. Dany can't produce heirs either, and there plenty of people supporting her claim. And with all the woowoo magick coming back to the world, making Bran walk again doesn't seem all that farfetched.

>Salsa isn't a Stark
This is retarded so I won't address it, but FUCKING NEITHER IS JON.

>user, read the fucking leaks before you post here,

kill yoself desu faggot