Reminder Lady Gaga transformed into a motorcycle for her second album cover, thus ending her career

Reminder Lady Gaga transformed into a motorcycle for her second album cover, thus ending her career.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RedOne_production_discography
youtube.com/watch?v=zeu2tI-tqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her thinking shes an actual artist instead of just some voice killed her career

turning 30 did actually

art pop was no good, also cocaine and lupus

This is a good example for all the budding artists on Sup Forums NOT to transform into a motorcycle.

What in the HELL was she thinking?

who thought this was a good album cover?

Doesn't matter she made millions and bowed out

Apart from playing the Super Bowl halftime show, which was going to happen no matter what, her career is over. I don't think most people even know she put out an album last year.

why is gaga literally the only artist where people have been claiming this non-stop for the past FIVE years? what is the obsession with her?

>it doesn't matter what Sup Forumstants
Watch it kiddo

She is a massive attention whore who does outlandish things and loves to be grotesque. She's also a political meddler and is constantly opening her fat mouth to say something stupid.

>someone shits themselves, strips, and lights their clothes on fire routinely every year or so
>"what is your OBSESSION with talking about the crazy lady?"
-_-

Really? I thought Artpop was much more consistently enjoyable than Born This Way... Her new album was a big letdown though

the last time she did that was artpop, nearly 4 years and two albums ago. literally every celebrity, including the current united states president, is also a "political meddler". she's tame compared to most other celebrities too in that regard

living life as a closet little monster isn't very becoming.

Probably the most absurd pop album of the last decade... I really enjoyed it

>Political medeĺler = opinon I don't like
Get rekt faggot --->Sup Forums

>complains about an artist being too political
>haha ur Sup Forums!!!
you aren't very bright are you

I liked it too. Very chaotic and disheveled, but I thought it fit the albums concept

That's what she was going for, oh and the fame. Have you heard her songs pre gaga? They're more interesting

THIRD* album actually. And she's hot so who cares

Fame Monster is an EP/deluxe version of The Fame

NO it isn't, lmao wikipedia is wrong. The Fame Monster had like 10 more tracks but included The Fame with it for some reason

it included the fame because it's a reissue of it retard

Fame was on a separate disc, The Fame Monster was its own disc and had loads of tracks. Fuck off mate

That doesn't make it a studio album. You're literally arguing against a fact and it's annoying.

I posted that before I saw the last thing calm down I'm only a girl

Sorry :3

Worst album cover ever

I like that duet album she did with Tony Bennett

>transformed into a motorcycle
>album literally called Born This Way
I think she was born that way

This, you guys are being fucking ignorant. You can't just TURN INTO a motorcycle, you don't DECIDE to, you're born with it. Motorcycle conversion therapy is bigoted and backwards and doesn't work.

Shut the up hell your mouth and read the bible

is english your first language?

At least I found it funny

Lady Gaga's first mistake was creating Artpop. She should have continued working with RedOne if she wanted continued fame. Its crazy how fast she came onto the scene with 2 #1's(Just Dance, Poker Face) as a new artist. She wasn't as outlandish as she was until Paparazzi came out where she started doing famewhore and provocative things.

get out of here Gomez

This.
Although Born This Way has Bloody Mary.

Judging from RedOne's work from 2013-2016 no, she really shouldn't have
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RedOne_production_discography

he co-wrote gypsy from artpop with her btw...one of the weaker songs from the album that didn't fit the concept at all.

I heard she went around talking shit about some older female star who still carries a lot of weight in the industry, so no-one really wanted to work with her anymore, hence her career falling off.

>tame

lol

Why should anyone give a flying fuck about that woman, let alone her music genre?

What if we like the daring synthesis of pop music and motorcycles ?

Electric Chapel, Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover demolish everything from FARTPOOP and Joanne.

Scheisse did everything CAREERSTOP tried to do a lot better.

gay spinal tap desu

yew tried
youtube.com/watch?v=zeu2tI-tqvs

Now post the butchered album version.

The iTunes festival version captivated me so hard when I watched her perform it live. ;_____;

>make an intentionally cheesy/tacky cover as a throwback to similar ones from the 70s

What's the problem again? Also it's her best album by far.

Artists have just as much right to voice their political views as anyone else. Sounds like you're just upset because Gaga has more influence than you.

album version wasn't that different compared to the itunes festival one?? it's a crime what happened to sex dreams and manicure though

Did you not notice she left out like 30 hee-hees on the album version?

She did ruin Sexxx Dreams too, but I honestly prefer the album version of Manicure desu.

Did any of you hennies buy the 24bit versions of her albums that were released a day or two ago?

I want to get Born This Way since it's the album with most ambition, production-wise, from her.

Then again, my earphones are those cheap Gumy ones you get for like 8 dollars at Walmart... Would I even notice a difference between 24 and 16(?) bit?

you sound like a wounded muslim wtf

I feel like this is good life advice in general. Artist or no.

>not wanting to sell 1 million albums in one week

the fame monster and born this way are good
nothing too special but they're actually interesting pop

it's an homage to bowie
i can't believe i have to say this on a music board

>Then again, my earphones are those cheap Gumy ones you get for like 8 dollars at Walmart... Would I even notice a difference between 24 and 16(?) bit?
I think you know the answer to this. To be frank even on a good setup it would be hard to tell.

>It's an homage to an even shittier album cover
great

Diamond Dogs isn't a shitty album cover.

I guess I should get some glasses

She turned 30 in 2011?

Who did it better?

>Perfect Illusion was the only good song on the album

>there was a good song on the album
Funny how her music career just fizzled out. Her music videos don't even crack 100M views anymore when big names get 500M-1B with ease nowadays.

People liked her for cathcy pop music, she thought she was more than any other pop sensation.

Also the shock factor of her wearing stupid shit wore out.

True, no one gave a shit when Britney Spears' last two albums sold like 100 copies each. Are Christina Aguilera and Kesha even still alive? Katy Perry???

Dunno why everyone always has an opinion on Gaga

lol how fucking low of a threshold do you have to have for things "grotesque" to find her at all edgy?

I got a good vid for u
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

>Funny how her music career just fizzled out.

That's what happens to most celebrities.

But not this fast. It all happenned in like 5 years, Rihanna, Katy, Bey all outlasted her when everyone thought Gaga was gonna be the new Madonna.

I think the issue was, what she did very well and what people liked her for was her electronically produced dance music. She did it better than anyone else at the time.

But she has done way too much genre hopping since acquiring full artistic control that she's simply lost more fans than she's acquired. I think she's going to last the longest continuing her piano ballad pop act but it's very safe and boring music to my ears when I could just put in an Elton John or Billy Idol record.

Katy's last single was a huge flop, Rihanna's Anti world tour failed to outgross Artpop's and after 4 months of release Joanne has better total worldwide numbers than Anti

I meant production wise when they both write the songs and both produce it.

The thing is though that people still talk about Rihanna. As shitty as "Work" was, it was a huge hit. It got Rihanna to be the second highest-selling female artist of all time.
Katy Perry released "Rise" as a single, but has not released a new album. I would assume Katy Perry would get atleast one Top 20 hit from a future single from her upcomming album.

C'mon Rise wasn't even a lead single from an album. Katy's last era was a hit, had 2 #1 singles, and the tour grossed 200M while Gaga's last two eras were flops.

Rihanna's Anti was a big streaming success, and as sad as it is, streaming is the new thing. And Work was a smash.

Hit songs are important for pop stars. At this point Gaga has turned into a legacy act and has to cling to past glories very early into her career, which is sad because she is very talented but she was good with her old team. Then she fired them because she thought she could do it all alone.

Did you mean Billy Joel

This. Gaga got too cocky and thought that all her successes from her debut album were mostly because of Gaga herself.
She reached glory at a fast pace and has left half-as-fast as she arrived.

Yes

Work wasn't a bad song at all. Rihanna has put out a hit song basically every year of her career. She's out Madonna, not Gaga

She pushed too hard on using gay people to promote her imagine, then they got pissed off and turned on her.
Plus, the hype for this album was ridiculous that it could never live up to expectations.

For those of you faggots SO NEW to the internet that you didn't recognize the anime reference of "woman motorcycle"

There is an entire anime based on what she's now making money from. Idiots.

The promotion for the album was ridiculous, too, which probably annoyed people. Like it's just an album ffs.

>black man on the highest level
the jews did this

>Dunno why everyone always has an opinion on Gaga
Because Gaga is cemented and deeply embedded in pop culture, whether you love her or hate her. You just know her

>Katy's last era was a hit, had 2 #1 singles
and her next two singles flopped badly, just like Gaga's Born This Way era
>At this point Gaga has turned into a legacy act and has to cling to past glories very early into her career, which is sad because she is very talented but she was good with her old team. Then she fired them because she thought she could do it all alone.
Kinda agree with this one though, as much as I love Joanne