streamable.com/fu20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>settled level headed family man with two kids
>cheats on wife
>wife is a huge bitch and doesn't accept mistakes happen
>having public strops
>she fucks off with kids
>hes left in manchester

Still pretty shy and introverted in a team full of obnoxious chads.

>It's his wife's fault that she is angry at him for cheating on her

Go back to Sup Forums

people make mistakes senpai. The best thing is to moved past things and realise that one fuck up shouldn't cost all the other things of value in a marriage

they gave his nr to ibra, fucked up his brand and mojo, rip

>people make mistakes
and they suffer the consequences

you sound like you cheated and got dumped

>>cheats on wife
>>wife is a huge bitch and doesn't accept mistakes happen
kek wtf

It's 100% his fault based on this greentext

wtf I hate women now

>he's dropped in star rating for the team (ibra, pogba, rashford now ahead of him)
>cheating and divorce stuff

>wife is a huge bitch and doesn't accept mistakes happen
This is a stupid explanation, it's his fault but still
>marry an incredibly well payed famous footballer
>assume he'll be faithful for all eternity
is also very short sighted. Unless you're just after divorce money of course.

Why do people automatically assume that everything his ex-wife said is true?

baby mama drama

he will be fine in couple months

>believing everything said on a greentext
>not considering the obvious possibility of there being no cheating happening in the first place
>not realising that a celebrity is always framed for cheating and tabloids get doubles to pretend to be that celebrity
n>ot realising that wife would never actually know whether or not she was cheated on
>not concluding that the wife is a big fat fucking liar and merely married him to extract his seed and claim tonnes of cash in the future while doing fuck all
>not being redpilled on courts heavily favouring women and women in turn abusing this fucked up system

All of you need to kill yourselves.

Arsenal fans, that's why.

they're not smart

Nothing. He had one off day. He was great in the first two you overreactionary cunt.

>getting married and having kids before turning 20

The same that has happend to Januzaj and the same that's gonna happen to Rashford.

He's only 20. He'll be fine but he needs to be coached in running beyond defenders rather than always coming short. A conventional 433 would suit him (and Pogba and Zlatan) far more. But fat Wayne will never be dropped.

___Martial____Zlatan____Rashford

___Pogba____Fellaini____Mkhitaryan

Shaw_____Blind____Bailly_____Valencia
_____________De Gea

>fat Wayne will never be dropped.

he's at arsenal now

Mourinho likes his wingers to be le workrate no end product men ie Willian. Martial isn't that.

he seems unhappy. maybe because he's not a star like last year anymore

can't imagine how memephis must be feeling atm

lel

He was only a star for like 3 months, Rashford outshined him towards the end of the season.

he was always shit

according to the brother of Martial
1/ she wasn't married to him
2/ she met martial when he was already at Monaco
3/ Martial pays her 3500 euro/month to keep care of his son (she recently ranted about how she was broke and couldn't even afford a high chair type thing for the baby)
4/ the girl called Martial a bad father while he wants to see his kid and take care of him
5/ irrelevant but yeah she started to act out a bit too much of social media

basically Martial doesn't really want to talk to the media but his brother is fed up of this bullshit
maybe he's a bit biased I don't know, or maybe the girl is just a money and fame chasing slut

wtf i hate samantha now

both

>His wife has a son but its not his son

tabloids are so fucking cancer senpai

nothing, he's like he was at monaco

>waiting to be happy

What is wrong with the UK?

Rooney has been one of the best Utd players so far in the season and has currently involved in more goals that anyone else on the team. Why would you want him dropped? He's also single handedly helping to save matches that the team might not otherwise win.

All you faggots just want to hate on based Wazza. But whatever. I've always been a fan. I'm sure he'll just casually continue at this rate and shut all of you the fuck up by New Years.

streamable.com/fu20

He plays like this all the time.

Rooney is jaw droppingly bad for 99% in games and then scrapes a tap in or an assist to "justify" his name on the teamsheet for the next game, and to satiate his fanboys (ie you).

People never really expected anything of him last season. Sure he had a (potentially) HUGE price tag. But he was a fucking nobody. No one genuinely expected him to do a damn thing. Hell, all of spee was already dubbing him the panic buy of the century.

Now that peoples expectations are actually high, he's not able to perform. He's lost his underdog status as he made a quick climb to Mount GOAT last season.

Guess, we just gotta wait to see if he's actually top class or not. If he is he'll shake off all this marriage shit that's probs also weighing him down and just play his game.

Just capped both our posts. Can't wait to prove you wrong in a matter of weeks la.

Do you not think United would be better with Miki at no.10 and Rooney out of the side though, seriously?

He isn't played as a striker like he should be. He's not some reverse Henry everyone tries to push him to be

Potentially.

I don't think Rooney is done, and his workrate is second to none on the team. He's still a valuable asset whether or not you want to admit it, he's proved that in each match thus far into the campaign.

At the same time, I think Miki deserves play time as well. Who should assume the No.10 role is up for debate. Right now, I think it'd actually be more justified to drop either Martial or Mata (prefs Mata) for Miki.

Striker playing as a wing