La Cinemà

Cinema thread
When was last time? What kino?

Have Sup Forums ever gone to the cinema alone? How did it go?

I saw cloverfield alone in an empty theater. Amazing experience.

>tfw used to go to cinema alone every week back in high school and eventually became friendly with the employees there

Kinda miss it tbqh, now I just torrent everything

>Have Sup Forums ever gone to the cinema alone? How did it go?

I go all the time by myself. My local theater has a $5 special all day Tuesdays and Thursday. They also have some pretty great programming and get most of the indies.

If there's a movie that I want to see and no one else that I know is interested in it, I go see it alone.
Last 3 movies I saw alone were Straight Outta Compton, DOPE, and The VVitch

I went and saw the latest fantasy kino by myself and a small African man kept throwing stuff at me.

>nothing to do during the day sometimes
>go see a 2-4pm flick
>get to experience it in all its movie theatre glory and quality
>absolutely no one else there
>delicious movie theatre popcorn

solo movies are fucking awesome during the afternoon

i'd never go on like a friday night or cheap night by myself though

>i'd never go on like a friday night or cheap night by myself though
Roflmao why not?

Did you stay for the overture? How was it?

What's stopping you from going to the cinema these days? Why not just go man? Well I guess there's not much worth seeing these days.

>Have Sup Forums ever gone to the cinema alone?
Ah, another socially inept 14 year old circle jerk thread.

I'll see myself out.

>Roflmao why not?

The looks of people and the busyness of the theatre, went a few times and had to sit front fucking row because the place was jam packed

give me the theatre to myself and a handful of others where i can sit back row center with my legs up on the seat below me and arms stretched out. maximum comfy

I mostly go by myself. There's a great bar/restaurant next to my favorite theater, so I eat and drink, and then go see a movie. Last week I was going to see X-Men: Apocalypse, but some local Ghostbusters group was in uniform with their Ecto-1 out front, so I decided to see the original movie instead. Was fun.

> go to civil war
> on my own
> french girls sits beside me
> 'is this seat taken?'
> 'no'
> get up enough courage to talk to her
> she starts to smile as someone makes his way up the aisle
> its her boyfriend
> had to sit there all throughout the movie while they talked and held each other

>get up enough courage to talk to her
What did you "talk" about? Talking with a stranger in the cinema would never happen here

le cucked

I avoided all harry potter films then marathoned them over 2 days. Couldn't find a decent stream of the last one online, but luckily it was still in the cinemas. So yeah, I went to see the final harry potter alone

are you russian? have you never talked to some rando on the bus or a line?

Swedish
And pretty much never
Line = subway or something?

>stream
how many other franchises did you marathoned during the lags?

is this too close and personal for you folks?

There was no lag, I have a good internet connection and the streams were excellent

enjoy your jpg video

Oh right, a queue
I mean, that happens sometimes, but usually only if alcohol have been involved.

Are you living in 2001? There are excellent HD streams everywhere

Where do you find your streams?

YoutubeGold, need invitation tho

putlocker.

Primewire

should have said yes and be a douchebag

in fact that would have made you feel much better than the decision you take

remember always being mean to girls, always

I've never been to the cinema with friends.

Not even meming.

Never had many friends, let alone people that liked me enough to spend time with me.

Is it better?

Hardly. It's not like you talk or anything during the movie like you could if you were watching at home.

>remember always being mean to girls, always
t. /r9k/

Me on teh left.
Hiding behind seat,no way am I being alone in a theater with some other guy that is alone.

i caught two guys fucking in the sauna the last time i went, cancelled my season tickets and told the kino orthodontist to fuck off before i slammed the rotating door

this fucking idiot thinks by 'streaming it' you meant LIVE streaming.

>plebs genuinely believe this

I go to the movies every weekend to convince my mother that I have friends.

Tbffam, not all cinemàs carry the good stuff.

What do you tell her when she asks what you and your friends been up to?

that may be true but it sounds more to me like that guy believes there are actually not many good movies released these days which is just silly

I can understand him if he's talking about worth seeing at the movies since I'm from a small town and the only shit being shown in our only cinema are the biggest blockbusters and awful domestic movies, and on top of that it costs about 15 bucks for a ticket.
But yeah, there's plenty of good shit being made. Last town I lived in had a film club and you paid 5 bucks to watch a movie in the newly renovated library cinema and they only showed good quality stuff. Good times.