What exactly was his fucking problem?

What exactly was his fucking problem?

He didn't believe the war he was given

He didn't want a literal psychopath in his town. He just handled the situation poorly.

>He didn't want a literal psychopath in his town.

What proof did he have of that? He just thought he was a vagrant.

>wanting vagrants in our town

Power tripper.

He was a Korean War vet

A psychopath who seemed peaceful and didn't want any trouble? He was the idiot for pissing him off

>doesn't want a vagrant war vet with PTSD coming through his town

Nothing at all. All of Rambo's actions afterwards justify his actions in the beginnings.

Didn't John imply he could pay for his meals and shit? it's not like he didn't have any shoes and smelled of booze

He's the horror of collectivism burdening the strong and industrious individual.

He felt emasculated around veterans because he got 4-F'd during the draft. He's taking out his frustrations and asserting his manhood by exerting his authority over Rambo.

I remember hearing them say he smelled like an animal

He thought Vietnam vets were soft.

I AM THE LAAAAWWWWWW!!!

I AM THE MOUTH

He didn't want to believe he was dealing with a professional

Rambo was his problem. That is the movie that this picture is from.

Actually this is the best answer, close the thread down gents.

Its a pissed korean war vet who hates the vietnam war for being so over the top with the hippie/antinationalist movement, so he sees this wandering guy, carrying a duffle, right age, right mannerisms, and he predatorialy decides he doesnt want another one of "those guys" in my town and tries to send him on his way. But this guy wont be sent away, he denies the sherrif's authority both literally and from a "fuck korea, mine was more important" perspective.

He was jelous of Rambo's hair.

Simply said, this is it.

he was a dick. anybody read the book? he was pretty justified in there.

he was also in Nam and was crazy as well

This. Stallone explains it on the commentary.

Make America Great Again!