Will this be successful, or bomb?

Will this be successful, or bomb?

Other urls found in this thread:

moma.org/explore/inside_out/2014/12/30/the-contenders-paul-w-s-andersons-pompeii
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems like its already bombing

Its something subhuman videogame plebs like you will never see because of how anti art you are

I think the greatest crime is Malfoy's ponytail and goatee.

Is "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" actually canon? Because I've read some of its interesting plot developments. And the whole "Hermoine's a black woman now when she was white in the movies" thing. As a black guy, there's a way to get better diversity in film than this.

Malfoy's ponytail is actually sillier than Black Hermione

Of course it will be

Harry Potter fans are the biggest "sheep" right after the capeshit fans

They dont care about black people, they just wanna jerk eachother off like every other sjw

Just wait until the left throws blacks under the bus when they find another special victim group to ride, like they threw the gays under the bus for Muslims.

Actually, they're already throwing blacks under the bus in favor of Hispanics.

Wait why isn't Harry a strong black transgender woman? That's it I'm calling the liberals

At least they got the most important casting right, Harry's actor is damn near perfect, he actually looks like an older Radcliffe/Harry

WE

>pompeiI
Just to see if anyone's paying attention

everything to do with harry potter is quite lackluster and boring so whatever man, I'm not surprised that the people involved in it are making one bad decision after another

Tell me they don't niggerising Hermone?

WUZ

plot is fanfiction tier so i sincerely hope not.

Pleb. Pompeil is a masterpiece of vulgar auteurism

moma.org/explore/inside_out/2014/12/30/the-contenders-paul-w-s-andersons-pompeii

Why are they old as shit?

And why did the hot girl turn into Harriet Tubman?

Wasn't this a stage production? Race really isn't that big of a deal since it's harder to find talent and it's for a more niche audience

It's a play
It's a play about Harry Potter
It's a play about Harry Potter staged in London

I expect it to break all West End records.

Until a Muslim shoots up the first show.

I hope it bombs just to take Rowling down a peg but Potterfags will throw money at anything with Potter attached to it

He may blow up the theatre, he may knife the audience while they apologise for the evils of colonialism, but there is little chance of him shooting people.

If spoilers are true then I can't really why anyone would like it.

Really? They tend to pretend that blacks are the only minority that exists.

wat

why is she black now?

Why couldn't they just get the original actors to reprise their roles? Its not like they've got a lot going on.

I didn't know there was a spell that turns you into a nigger.

The new one is about curing her of the niggerskin curse so she can recover her credit rating.

>As a black guy,

Nice try, Keith.

Harry and Hermione's are desperately trying to get away from those roles.

Maybe they'd be willing to do it 15 years from now in the film adaptation if there ever is one.

WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHIEEET

why is hermoine black? wtf

DROPPED already

The Democratic Party doesn't really court blacks much because the black community is an assured blue voting block. The Dems are getting down on their knees for the Hispanics since they swing more between red and blue and they're growing rapidly as a population. The most powerful political thing blacks could do (besides graduating high school and college at much higher rates and thus becoming a more affluent demographic), would be to vote red just to scare the shit out of the Dems.

But anyhow, from what I've heard this plot is BAD. Draco cucked by Voldemort, Voldemort has a kid with blue and silver hair, time travel, bad future, Harry's a shit dad, Ron's basically irrelevant. This is straight up fanfic. Except it's canon. Goddammit Rowling, this is literally my childhood you're fucking up.

How do you know something is good or bad without watching and judging for youraelf? How can you develop a barometer for judging good or bad if you only watch what you are told to watch and whst you are told is good? Harry potter is shit though dont watch it.

tumblrites will love it because it makes Draco Jr/Hermione Jr canon

harry potter is for the tumblr mind though

Bomb
Most of it's popularity came from kids growing up who loved to imagine a wondrous, adventurous world away from their mean parents where they can do all these amazing things

A lot of us grew up with, shit I'm the same age as them and watched them all as they came out.

Also, to me Emily Watson IS Hermione Granger. I can't imagine her as anyone else.

Why does Malfoy look like Comic Book Guy?

The black Hermione thing wouldn't be so annoying if every other character's appearance wasn't on point.

>son wants to fuck a half Weasley/half mudblood girl
worst son ever

Adult Malfoy looks so gay that I am afraid he will be shot by Muslims

What the fuck?

Damn that harry is on fucking point.
Is he actually related to radcliff?

Malfoy is also decent.

>Let's make the older characters resemble their younger counterparts!
>Except Hermoine, make her black as fuuuuuuuuuck

Let's make hermione black, just because.

it's a fucking Harry Potter play what do you think?

>no effects
>thinking the story will carry it

She was clearly black in the books. Just because she was whitewashed by Hollywood doesn't mean she should be now.

Well, the part of 19 year old girl Voldemort seducing 11 year old Harry Jr into doing her evil bidding seems that was made for the Sup Forums audience.

In The Age of the Nigger, people think that generating discussion is the same as being successful.

How was she clearly black in the books? I never got a particular feel for her character either way except for her hair being repeatedly described as bushy. But I felt like Emma Watson's portrayal of her in terms of the "bushy" hair made sense. And plus, Britain's like 90%+ white so odds are Hermoine would be white anyways.

Define bomb. It already made its money back and it will keep making more just because of the brand.

Will it be good? The script already leaked and it's fanfiction tier. You tell me.

He is just baiting.

Hermione is Rowling's self insert, she has personally drawn her as a white girl, she is drawn as a white girl in every single cover of every single country, a white actress was casted to play her. Not to mention how Rowling describes every single black character as being one.

By that logic Lavender and Seamus could also be black.

get in here pottermorefags

I hope it does good. I have nothing against Harry Potter. The books are good, and the movies are good. I'm super vanilla on this.

Charge your fucking phone, hersson you dumb ape

Its a shame because he banged a pure blooded aryan goddess. Good taste.

I can't right now what house are you in

The one where you shits about to be pushed in you shit skin memer

>what has JK Rowling contributed to filmmaking?

A massively successful franchise that has people literally creaming over it. Kino or not you can't deny how *fun* the movies are and how well-made they are considering the genre and its audience.

why is hermonie black?

White liberals eating everyone's ass

Because so is britian

Will this ever get released on dvd?

I see no point in advertising a theatre play that only a select few will watch and see.

It better get uploaded on youtube

RIP to this attempted meme

UPSET ABOUT PLEB SHITTT

>Harry and Malfoy stay white but Hermione is the only one to turn black
What the actual fuck? I dont get this at all.

Why not just make the whole cast Black J.K. sellout?

>no Frank Herbert's Dune
Fuck you and your list

>50 shades of grey being rated a masterpiece by /lit/
Please tell me this is a joke?

It's gonna bomb like a gay club during Ramadan

Literally worse than all the books on there.
Read the title again

Britain is muslim, not black.

Which makes their obsession with adding more black people to stuff more jarring than doing it with arabs.

I actually went back and read through some of them, just to see whether or not this was true, and there ARE several spots that VERY CLEARLY AND SPECIFICALLY describe her as white.

I don't get why they didn't at least hire some neckbearded intern to fact check that, it really didn't take me that long and i'm a neckbeard in general

Is this a movie or a play?

>Harry still white

A bomb. They need to try harder. Make Harry an arab or a transwoman.

Because the main characters are Harry Jr and Draco Jr.

Even with the shoehorning, black people only get to have supporting character roles.

>GoT and Twilight books being better than Dune
Fuck you

Druggies love dune because it's about getting superpowers from acid.

Its for a play you uncultured swine

A play and a book.

I had no idea it was also being released as canon by J.K. who made sure to right this all in a novel.

Too bad the entire plot leaked.

The book is just the play's transcript

Emma Watson, not Emily
Get it right at least if you're going to make a point.

>Literally worse than all the books in there

You are less than the parasite of a vermin if you actually believe in this

Hermoine has already had many comments about her and Harry looks like he's halfway through the book 'Harry Potter and The Failed Marriage' but Draco looks pretty good.

Did Andersons' mom write that?

These may be be entry level, but by no means they are bad (most)
Some are excellent

Well, if the spoilers are to be believed then that Harry is accurrate for what he grew to be.

Dune is the worst garbage ever. Nothing but Islamic propaganda.Clearly, you have to be a fan of the robot genre to remotely even come close to liking this book. The first chapter gets off to a very slow start, the storyline becomes boring rapidly, and after a while, the book is unreadable. I would imagine that those disappointed with this highly overrated book would turn to other science fiction.

Lord of the Rings puts this book to shame. J.R.R. Tolkien makes this author look unimaginative to say the least. If you want real science fiction, start with The Hobbit and go onto the LORD OF THE RINGS. Put this book where it belongs: in the GARBAGE bin.

That is one fugly black woman.

>inherent vice

Vomit-tier.

It's better than big jewface Leon Trotsky Potter at least.

A handful of those books are actually good, a few of them even classics, despite being well-known.

There's a difference between "pleb" and popular.

I hope whatever faggot made this list died in Pulse.

Jesus christ

Ikr. Why did they cast her she has absolutely no sex appeal.

Hermione is meant to be a beautiful women and I am not being racist.

They could have cast any attractive black.

>it's popular, so its bad

Never change, /lit/. Never change.

Fuck off

Twilight, 50 Shades, Da Vinci Code, and Fault in Our Star aren't even worthy of being called pleb tier.

>it's popular, so its good
Never change, /r/books