POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR TEAM'S STARTING QB ISN'T INJURED

POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR TEAM'S STARTING QB ISN'T INJURED

NOT SO FAST COWBOYS FANS

Don't jinx it, faggot.

I'm not a Dakfag like Cowboyfags are going to pretend to be now, but even he, right now, is better than Sam Bradford ever was

TYBB

>preseason

Dak is better anyway.

The good think about Eli is that he is durable, hasn't missed a game since 04

We don't actually know yet, it's pretty much just between Teddy and Zim

>being this homosexual like

he's due then

I would rather have Bradford injured than Wentz tho

Bradford was exceptional in 2010 given the team he had. He might be a David Carr or Tim Couch situation, where the offense around him was so pathetically abysmal that even a litearl GOAT couldn't do anything but get shellshocked

>it's a 'Bradford will be good this season when he doesn't get injured' episode

He's far too gone for that. If he played for a decent team during his developmental years he'd be fine. Like if he was playing for the Bucs instead of Josh Freeman, he might have turned out good. It's all what ifs and could've beens though. He played in STL, played decently well, got hurt, got hurt again, and by then he's pretty much set in stone.

He could be the rare guy that has a late bloom, but again, that's rare

>Sam Bradford staying healthy

Careful.

Serious question. What argument do Eagles fans give that they might actually be good this year? From outside looking in this is going to be one of their worst years in the last decade.

The NFCE is a shitheap

Defensively, this is one of the best looking units since the Jim Johnson era.

>A top end Safety Tandem
>young corners with potential
>Jordan Hicks has All-Pro talent
>Kendricks and Bradham are above average LBs
>Strong rotation of defensive lineman, with a top lineman in Cox
The offense is more shaky, but there's again, a lot of raw talent in DGB JMatt, Agholor and to a lesser extent Huff. Ertz is still on the rise and Celek is Celek. We all love Trey Burton to boot. The real worry is that Bradford plays in that sweet spot where he's too good to bench, but not good enough to make the team a winner.

Idk man. As bad as their offense and mid table that their defense is and a new head coach. I've got them possibly being a draft winner.

Don't get me wrong, they aren't making the playoffs unless the rest of the division falls apart. But I don't think they're giving Cleveland a top pick

I see them finishing somewhere between 5-12 and 7-9. 49ers or the Chargers are winning the draft

If they went 7-9 I'd be fine with that, assuming Wentz got ample playing time

Now the problem is that you're paying 20million for a backup sissy quarterback no one wants. Start and ride Breadford until that O-line inevitably kills him.

After that protect and nurture Wentz, see if he might be the answer.

NDSU's qb is going to beat out Sammy for the starting spot

count on it faggot

>"Hey user, want a ride to church?"

that nigga's arm is shot or somethin. gtfo of thread

But Dak Prescott is our starting QB and hes very healthy

he's doing/done well for a guys that has been through as much upheaval and injuries as he has. Most reasonable guys would have packed it in by now but apparently he was talked out of it.