What other hip hop albums are on this level? It's definitely my favorite (and not meme grips cause fuck that)

What other hip hop albums are on this level? It's definitely my favorite (and not meme grips cause fuck that)

I mean you could say I'm a piece of shit but a pile really?

try babyfather - bbf hosted by dj escrow
its the uk version about that but with major noir influence
dean blunt paid actors to recite lines for the skits

musically its not the same as tpab but the concept is stronger IMO.

It's an album dude

MBDTF
Good Kid, Mad City
Late Registration
[spoiler]Nothing Was the Same[/spoiler]

remember when hip hop was good?

That isn't even on the same level as ATLiens and Aquemini.

just posting the obvious

>Calls Death Grips a meme
>Thinks Kenny is the GOAT unironically
Listen to some more shit before you think your opinion matters bud
Like these two

Not calling kendrick the GOAT just saying TPAB is my favorite hip hop album. I'll give those albums a listen tho

Easily the greatest this decade.

Aside from the fucking obnoxious tracks, yes

Some personal, most generally considered amongst the greatest

Black Moon - Enta Da Stage
Heltah Skeltah - Nocturnal
GZA -Liquid Swords
Wu-tang - 36 Chambers
Raekwon - Only built 4 cuban linx
Early Jedi Mind albums
Nas - Illmatic
Mobb DeepThe Infamous

GKMC was better

>Listen to some more shit before you think your opinion matters bud
Every opinion on a subjective matter is equally frivolous and worthless. Go get some perspective you cunt.

>pic related

Also Section.80 and GKMC are better than TPAB

Cake cake cake cake cake

Nas - It Was Written
Jay-Z - The Blueprint
2pac - Me Against The World
ATCQ - Midnight Marauders
Outkast - ATLiens
Common - Be
Kanye - Late Registration

CD>LR

Ik what you feel like everyone just recommends old school classic which are nothing like what tpab is
Try telefone by noname

If toab is the big brother telefone is the little sister

Tpab*

Pete Rock and CL Smooth - Mecca and the Soul Brother
Notorious B.I.G - Ready to Die
Two of my favorites

I'm still fucking waiting for Joji to stop fucking around and drop a serious album already.

Not serious as in "all fire Pink Guy food songs", though that would definitely be welcome, but serious as in Joji settles on a small list of 10 or so tracks (be they serious tracks or meme tracks like Santa's Brother songs or Nickelodeon Girls or White is Right) to refine and hone to a fine point.

He definitely has the potential to be a good rap artist, but Pink Guy and Pink Season are less albums and more love letters to the Filthy Frank fanbase. Which is fine, but he could be doing so much more.

great record, but not quite the same style as tpab

I listened to Kendrick's Good kid, Maad city album and absolutely loved it! Then I heard about this one being better so I bought it and gave it a listen, and it was fucking garbage and I would never listen to it again. It was painful to sit through the entire thing.

Surprised nobody ever talks about pic related. If you want something with good bars and really chill vibes, listen to this. It might not be on the technical scale that TPAB is on, but I think it has a lot here that gets slept on.

Agreed. When I heard about Pink Season, I was super excited and expected a coherent joji album (since it took him so long to make it). Was kind of let down.

this album sucks - stop w/ it and learn good music thx

No way. Don't get me wrong GKMC is fantastic but not on the level of TPAB. GKMC definitely appealed more to the mainstream with all the singles

Kys

Give it another listen. It takes some getting used to it. It took me 4 listens before fully appreciate now it's one of my go to's