9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/23: Invicta FC 19 - Maia vs Modafferi
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - TBA
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2

News:

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/chris-weidman-ready-for-ufc-204-if-henderson-gets-hurt-and-would-take-msg-after-too

mmamania.com/2016/8/26/12662570/dana-white-ronda-rouseys-return-will-beat-conor-mcgregor-vs-nate-diaz

mmamania.com/2016/8/26/12666334/ufc-newcomer-adam-hunter-popped-for-a-potential-usada-violation

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-on-fox-21-early-and-official-weigh-in-results-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CarIrTxknhU
youtube.com/watch?v=WwHIw7J9ZOE
strawpoll.me/11088598/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schaub bless

schaub

>tfw literal 189er
>tfw proud irish-american
>tfw conor has been my boy since brimage
>tfw your boy always brings the bantz and the spicy bangers/heems
>tfw you kept faith in your boy even when he technically lost a short notice fight he was unprepared for against a man 2-3 weight divisions heavier and 3 inches taller
>tfw you knew your boy, with proper preparation for his opponent, would come back and claim that victory
>tfw your boy knocked out nathan diaz 3 times in one fight
>tfw you know for a fact that your boy will heem aldo, nate, floyd, khabib, and wonderboy, in that order
>tfw r/mma will doubt your boy every step of the way only to get proven wrong time and time again

ngannou

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE STREAMS

Rose

>mfw a comfy fight night

r/mmastreams

>not resetting against someone who can't cut the cage

I got into the UFC before I knew Conor Mcgregor but he's my boy for sure. Was devastated by the first Diaz loss but knew he'd work on his shit

Also, where them picks at?

>this damage control over Conor getting BTFO by a literal journeyman only to """"""""redeem""""""""" himself by scraping by on a majority decision

Khabib is still king

It's fucking hilarious, they're not 1-1 yet Conor is acting like he's "finally proven himself superior". Diaz is the only one with a clear cut, decisive victory whereas Conor arguably didn't even win according to multiple UFC fighters (Demetrius Johnson himself said Diaz won).

So much for """""""""redemption"""""""""

>Bulgaria in charge of not embarrassing itself

>decisive
decision literally contains the word.

khabib has one good win in the last decade. he's a fedor tier can crusher.

>Diaz finishes Conor inside 2 rounds
>Conor scraped by on a competitive majority decision

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

>khabib has one good win in the last decade.

As opposed to Conor getting finished inside 2 rounds by a fedor-tier can crusher

>khabib has one good win in the last decade

I NEED casuals to leave

Almost considering filtering the entirety of the UK flags, this Britcuck is so asshurt ever since Conor beat Nate's lights out it's not even funny.

He's just sad and shook.

>implying the midget has any real say in this sport about anything
nobody watches that cunt anymore actually noone ever fucking did flyweight is like watching two chopsticks fight each other its just that fucking boring he's just looking for media coverage.

youtube.com/watch?v=CarIrTxknhU

How has winning their most recent fight not proven him as the superior fighter? Nate was the superior fighter when they fought the first time, and then Conor improved because of it. What about this is difficult to understand?

Outside of RDA he has one (1) total fucking robbery and 21 literal whos.

balls

>Nate's ranked #4 in the deepest division in the UFC
>Made a fool out of Michael Johnson in a decision
>hurr hurr can crusher

The damage control is real

but bro :(

DJ also thought that Paige would destroy Joanna and that Canelo is going to destroy Golovkin. For the greatest fighter of all time, he does have some very interesting views about fighting.

litteral whos who were ranked pretty high when he fought them.

Get a trip so I can filter you por favor

>hasnt fought in 4 years

he's a fucking grade A meme fighter, the wrestling version of anthony pettis

>Thinks Nate won the fight

That's hot

Such as?

tbqfh famalam canelo ducked golovkin and we will never know who would have won that (pro tip: its genady, genady would win that)

Why'd you filter him?

Kebab has literally surpassed Fedor in terms of being a glorified can crusher.

Look at his last fight against Horcher. He's shit who hasn't fought worthy competition outside RDA..

Can't wait for Kebab to get exposed.

for future (you) baits you should fix up the confusion between literal 189er and boy since brimage. doesn't make much sense

>Gleison Tibau when he was a contender and roided up to the gills
>Completely rag-dolled Trujillo who was KO'ing people left and right

oh wait you're a casual so all of this is going over your head. Anyone not named mcgregor is a literal who to you. Wouldn't be surprised if you're that same aussie who said condit was a boring fighter.

Connie got out-wrestled by a midget and a noodle

i hate this fucker! he hasnt beat anyone of merit and he is a fucking nasty ass muslim. Will prolly end up going on a shooting spree when he doesnt win the belt

Like who? Glieson Tibau (who got robbed btw)

youtube.com/watch?v=WwHIw7J9ZOE

see

Name somebody, I'm not watching some video

Glieson was coming off two split decisions and an RNC against pre-curson RDA and two literal whos. He was a far cry away from a top fiver.

>he hasnt beat anyone of merit

>has quite literally beat the same people Tony Ferguson has

>Sup Forums trash as fight criticism

Hitting all the check-points casual

>gleison tibau
>a contender

>this Spanishcuck on full blown shill mode

What are you even trying to accomplish? When has your country been relevant?

Nate was ranked #5 when he choked Conor out

except khabib's victories happened half a lifetime ago

>conor represents all irish posters and his one ufc loss invalidates their points

did you lose you way from r/mma?

he wants no part of Ferguson

Tibau is a lifelong gatekeeper.

Split decisions. All those Splits, man.

>DJ also thought that Paige would destroy Joanna
Honestly don't know what he was smoking when he said this

I don't give a fuck about Eddie Alvarez or why you're comparing him to Khabib. Khabib has only fought one elite fighter.

>Conor Shoves Mendes off of him
>Conor proceeds to beat Mendes into the fetal position

Just another way to look at it, really

>How has winning their most recent fight

Because it was a highly competitive and contested matchup meant to "redeem" Conor from getting literally finished.

Diaz won in an undeniable manner (i.e Literally simulated Conors death) whereas Conor got given a majority decision by the judges that many people don't even think he should have had. They are 1-1 right now with Diaz having the only clear cut, unarguable victory

does nate diaz have brain damage? the dude can barely speak coherently and it seems to be getting worse, it's a bit sad tbqh

this card has very little of interest to casuals so why are there so many here

maybe pettis and pvz are draws

stop

Conor was the clear cut winner. Youre just a faggot.

"So Alvarerez says that I never fight with top fighters and talking about my pro record. I'm not sure where he gets that information, but when I fight vs Tibau he was ranked 15, when I fight vs Tavares, he was considered as best Brazilian lightweight, Pat Healy was ranked 10, when I fight RDA he was #5. My last fight, I suppose to face Tony Ferguson who is ranked #3, but he got injured and pulled out, I asked for any light and welterweight fighter for replacement, including Alvarerez, but nobody accept. But your ass, Eddie, got kicked in first UFC fight by cowboy, second fight you won Melendez by split decision, but all experts believes you lost that one unanimously. Third one you win Pettis by split decision and after that you get title shot. You beat RDA without question. Do you really believe, that with that only one UFC victory, you are great fighter and can dictate your terms? I don't think so. Remember, with or without the belt, I will hunt you down. Your name in my blacklist."-khabib

Actually Conor had an inarguable victory as well unless you're fucking retarded, and the reason why he won is because he improved, hence him being the superior fighter to Nate Diaz (for now at least.)

are you calling people casuals cause they dont go to the gym and punch the heavy bag in the corner like you do??

Agent of /heem/ reporting from the field.

He gets hit in the head for a living. When he's not getting hit in the head he's doing drugs. It's surprising he can take a shit on his own let alone talk.

>Weeaboo scum shilling for the cholo who got smacked

You're so sad, mate. Consider suicide.

>Clear cut winner
>"Majority decision"

Pic related is a clear cut win. Praying that the judges gift you a win after you've been slapped around the Octagon in the final rounds is not clear cut

Still haven't given a name

Bruce Buffer spotted.

Diaz won because Conor was preparing for a completely different opponent, the second fight means a lot more.

better in motion

>This Croatia shitposter on full blown salt mode
>he improved
>Only changes he made was to literally turn your back and run for the hills whenever Conor started to get lit up

AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
O

I don't even like Diaz, he's a Subhuman Mexican cuck who's straight trash and not competitive with anybody in the top 3 at LW but yet he's still not as shit as Conor, the manlet thrasher

Again, you are for some reason comparing him to Eddie Alvarez despite him not being mentioned, but while we're at it those fights were against three championship level fighters, whereas Khabib has only fought one person who was even in the same conversation as those fighters at the time.

Ya'll lads might have to consider ignoring or outright filtering this Britcuck who's shook as fuck.

strawpoll.me/11088598/

strawpoll.me/11088598/

strawpoll.me/11088598/

Reconsider this aswell.

>fights guys in the middle of their vacations
>gets exposed by midget & noodle pot head

where da ring girls bunda at

Still continuing to be a casual

got some fun webms saved for the main event :^)

>literally every media outlet scored it to 3 rounds to 2
>singular dumbass judge scores round 3 a 10-8 without scoring round 1 a 10-8

compelling argument bruh

conor is clearly the better striker and fighter than diaz. the full camp fight means more than a total opponent switch on 10 days notice at an unfamiliar weight

As opposed to Diaz who didn't get to prepare or train at all?

>stumbles over his words
>cant create coherent sentences
>never makes eye contact

some kind of learning disability yeah

you're a dumb fucking cunt if you didnt even comprehend what i just posted there lol. fuck off smelly burger scum shoo shoo if you're not going to even try to read 3 lines of text that i posted i have no fucking buisness talking to you about anything. dumb neet cunts everywhere.

>mfw Bulgaria is SHOOK

no I believe you can be a non casual fite fan even if you don't train but the amount of people spouting braindead fucking opinions about fighters relatively in the public eye right now is astounding

>his own country is voted the worst posters

Is there ANYTHING Spain can do right?

>still can't name one
Lol

I started watching since 168 and I like Goobs more than anyone in the ufc style wise. I just wish he wasn't so stupid with his money spending 300k in bjj lessons.

remember when conor knocked out "p4p great" jose aldo for the ufc featherweight title in 13 seconds?

>burger scum
how many medals did your country win in the olympics I lost count for the USA

Yeah, they both prepared for each other the second time and Diaz lost.

see
Zero training camp didn't stop Diaz from choking Conor the fuck out and he was literally preparing to do it again in this fight when Conor gassed yet again in the second round.

Literally saved by the bell

for fuck sake i dont compare anyone to anyone retard i just copy pasted khabibs exact words where he is analysing his own record are you too fucking stupid to comprehend that ? another filthy bosnian in disquise ? odjebi debilu ak ne planiras ni procitat jebeni citat do kraja

isnt it late, lads? what le fuck

>I just wish he wasn't so stupid with his money spending 300k in bjj lessons

he spent it to fly guys in for him and Ar-Tem

and if you consider he made 3 million base salary in a win, spending 10% of that to give you a better chance makes sense money wise

other fighters wish they had that luxury, gsp used to do it too but never talked about what he spent

Diaz was preparing for NO opponent when RDA dropped the fight.

Humiliate you? Which is I've been doing for the past two threads.

You're shook as fuck. Go ahead, reply to me again you little lapdog bitch, I'll let Bulgaria go as my #1 bitch just so you can sit on my dick for a bit, you faggot.