So what is this guy actually like when the bullets are flying?

So what is this guy actually like when the bullets are flying?

I don't watch SEC football usually. Can someone who saw him at Mississippi State fill me in?

He's terrible

All you have to know, is what they called him back in the day- Dak "God Hands" Prescott .

>when the bullets are flying

If he would have listened to the cop and did what he said he'd still be alive.

Go look at his performances against Bama (aka actual NFL players) the last two seasons.

what is he doing? pointing to god? god what a fucking stupid ignorant christfag

lmao

*tips fedora*

Pointing to his dead mom

top kek

I'm sorry but I just can't take someone named Dak seriously.

Now Barkevious Mingo, L'Carpetron Dookmarriot, and Ezekiel Ansah on the other hand, those are good respectable names.

Why isn't he pointing to the ground then?

Because they launched her ashes into space.

Checkmate atheists.

Mm mm. ..

Someone post his stats; that's more useful than subjective opinions.

U cheeky cunt I'll rek u

What were his stats? Can't find the games on Utube, and don't feel like looking up SEC network.

better than Aikman desu.

2014: 27/48, 290 yds, 2 TDs, 3 INTs, 30.9 QBR
2015: 22/43, 300 yds, 0 TDs, 1 INT, 17.8 QBR

t r a s h

He's pretty fucking garbage

SEC fan here. He singlehandedly carried MSU against superior competition.

I always knew he would be a Russell Wilson type of gem. Not quite as good of a runner but way better pocket passer than the manlet.

If the Rams would've picked him up in the 4th rd, he'd be ahead of Goff in the depth chart.

WE

Didn't he have Treadwell as his #1? That would explain the yd numbers.

That's Ole Miss. Miss St's lead receiver was DeRunnya Wilson (aka the guy who had the worst combine numbers for a receiver ever). Admittedly, the talent around was subpar but still. His accuracy blows chunks.

He's going to fuck up a few times, but he'll learn from it much quicker than even Romo did.

He's go legit leadership skills and will take on a safety to get a first down on a run.

I think Romo just got Bledsoe'd tbvh

I'd say. If he had ratings like that despite 300 yd games, looks like the WR's did all the fucking work. BTW what were his sacks, hurries, hits those games? If you have it.

I watched Bama/MSU last year and was in awe of this guy being untouchable against an NFL-ready defense.
Saban hyped Prescott up the entire week. I was ready for demolition and instead say a guy playing with cheat codes.

Not sure about his 20yd accuracy but his back shoulder fade and his long ball have been NFL-tier in preseason.

WUZ

I can't find the sack/hurry stats for 2014 but I know he was sacked 9 times last year against Bama.

>I watched Bama/MSU last year and was in awe of this guy being untouchable against an NFL-ready defense.
Uh what? His numbers are dogshit against Bama.

If Dallas was smart they'd hire some schlub off the street to start as QB and let Prescott learn a pro style offense as a back up instead of getting thrown to the wolves on week 1.

He's was pretty good.

>Basically a black Right-handed Tebow

The fact that he's right-handed makes it much easier to fix the mechanical issues he has and clearly he already improved them by evidence of his play so far, he's been the most impressive rookie by far with Jake Conklin being the second best in my opinion.