Name a better album

Name a better album

I'LL STICK IT
DEEP INSIDE

Like the vast majority of musical releases that one considers "good" are better than this.

It's boring and straightforward as fuck. Sure it was heavy as fuck for its time, but it's weak shit compared to what exists today.

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

Never seen somebody so wrong before

this also

>for its time
When will people stop this meme? I've seen people use this phrase for movies and music where it doesn't even apply.

Raw Power isn't a Stooges record

yea it's an Oasis record

no, its a bad record

No it's not a Stooges record because it doesn't feature the lineup of the Stooges. James Williamson isn't a Stooge.

You are an autist

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better

Roxy music_Self titled (1972)
David Bowie _ station to station (1976)
Iggy pop_ The Idiot (1977)
Velvet underground _ Velvet underground & Nico (1967)
Lou reed_ Transformer (1972)
The Stooges _Self titled (1969)

Must I go on ......
Peace out /808/

No i'm just a fan

so what? it's better than the "true" stooges albums

James knew the stooges from their beginning and he hung out with them at the real fun house. Also ron asheton had no problem playing bass in raw power, and I think no one had more authority than ron asheton in saying who is a stooge or not

That's where you're wrong

If that was true Ron wouldn't have had a problem playing James' songs when the Stooges reunited

I didn't know about that, I'll search. I say that him and ron got no beef because I've read an interview where ron said that james "nailed it" on raw power and one where james explained at lenght that ron didn't really care about the stooges at that point and was in it mainly for the fun or something like that

Yeah I remember reading a thing from Ron where he said he basically taught James how to play guitar like him and James ran with it. Thanks for not being an asshole. I'd like to talk about the Stooges more with ya.

Hard to find real conversation here, I'd like to talk about them again with you too but now I've got to sleep

laughable

Nigger I will cut you

MC5 are unbelievably overrated

I can't

>_