ITT Post you're waifu

ITT Post you're waifu.

she looks like her breath tastes perpetually of ciggys

Once you've seen someone fingering and pissing over herself the allure is lessened somewhat

>pissing over herself
Pics?

SOURCE

ITT: Post you're waif.

How does it feel to be rused?

No bully.

>"no bully," he says
>"please don't (rightfully) judge me for being a pathetic degenerate who never evolved as a human being," he says

I WILL bully you, you fucking freak. Go outside. Lift. Be a god damn MAN for once.

Now I think YOU got rused

Why, perhaps I HAVE been rused!

pretty sure that guy genuine wants to fuck the mouse pham

CLAIMED

Ain't even mad.

Not even kidding.

I see Lena Dunham as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lena Dunham is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Lena Dunham does it for me.

>swn stab you
;_;

gay

rate my waifu

gtfo fascists

Slut/10

she so adorable.

nah she's pure

You are waifu.

deliciousmuffs/10

>replying to the spammer

nigga i dun told you a thousand times

literal perfection

I recognize this poster because he names his reaction images after the people in this.

>norm.jpg
>Jim.jpg

I can only assume he limits himself to a single reaction image per celebrity to avoid confusion with his organizational system.

YOU'RE MOTHER

wisslpb?

TIGHT
TIGHT
TIGHT

This is quality pasta, and I'm full now.

Good taste.

>recognizing patterns of contributors to Sup Forums

Wew lad.

wisslpb?

posts without pics don't count

do you not spend at least 16 hours a day here or something? fucking amateur

>those shoulders

looks good

wisslpb?

for you

Isn't JJ more Sup Forums than Sup Forums?

claiming this combo

She's so fucking cute here

You can never let go.

Sup Forums's waifu game is fucking awful tho
they can't into jojo

>ywN bake a cake
;_;

good question

guess it depends if you like her music or not

To be fair, it's hard to compete with this.

Well no one other than retarded kike-brainwashed teenage girls could genuinely like her music.

wisslpb?

>me on the right

>tfw no short thickfu

rate my waifu

MOAR FAT NAT PLEASE

exactly

her voice changed quite a lot after the whole tonsils fiasco

oh you waifu stealing bastard

only if there's the same amount of superior lind

mine

>tfw /waifuist/ is down

I haven't been following her that long desu, I still don't really think of her as a waifu, so you'll forgive me if I don't know what you're talking about.

tanks so good, you have to make 100,000 of them to barely win.

Underrated.

she got ugly fast

do you want to be a cuckold

>>tfw /waifuist/ is down
I bet them poor sons of bitches were jumping out of basement windows to their deaths

My nigga, Them jewish bitches get me going.

I will never be her goym toy

wisslpb?

>ywn be jiff
kill me now

I wonder if she still believes in all that romantic stuff she used to write about

>buying your parasite sister a car

mean

You mean 'good but not quite as good lind' right?

Where is the daugtherfu?

Mmm exquisite taste user

I wish

she got sick last month, had her tonsils removed, then there was a bunch of complication and now her voice has a higher pitch

I am waifu

>I wonder if she still believes in all that romantic stuff she used to write about
Like the extermination of the jews and the establishment of a racially pure society?