What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3ayaAzSajg
youtube.com/watch?v=XgFRH7M1IOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asian people with spanish names.

sex tourism

Duterte has a small dick

Rodrigo "The Punisher" Duterte
Single mothers
Balut
Adobo
Ladyboys
Feet

Dota 2

Czech Republic.

Power

A fucking shithole.

>take the place from Spain in 1898
>decide to teach the buggers the rudiments of civilization
>they'd rather walk around naked eating each other and start a revolt
>after a bloody war where horrible atrocities are committed, we prevail
>spend millions building roads, schools, hospitals, etc

What a waste of money.

The most powerful race

Duterte

Pacquiao

this

ketchup and hotdogs on spaghetti

maids
The most powerful race
gay and catholic
teleseries
duterte
Butchered Malay language
Dota2 master race
sex tourism
island kidnappers

Old disgusting fat white men with mail order brides.

also, like mexican that tries to go over border illegally except they're in boats (second most after Indonesians)

the Vladimir Putin of Oceana, but he has a much more unstable country with worse economy

Like I said above , we tried but you can't help those who won't help themselves.

So, can I learn how to build walls?

Another latino brother

Yes, Uncle Donald will show us the way.

They aren't though; they don't speak Spanish and aside from Catholicism, there's little, if anything left of the Spanish period there.

Flips can barely be considered human

youtube.com/watch?v=F3ayaAzSajg

Ok~! Show us how to build walls, Uncle Donald!

I'm gonna say...all the old fat white men going there to fuck underage girls...does that count as pedophilia or bestiality?

> thet don't speak Spanish
That's because you backstabbing faggots genocided the Spanish-speaking Philippine elite after you invaded.

It's probably a good thing that the Spanish did come there and Christianize the Philippines or else they'd be Muslims and an even worse shithole.

>There's little, if anything left of the Spanish period there
What did he mean by this?

That was a pretty fun little war, I must say.

This is sad as fuck desu. Glad i'm not poor.

Tim Horton's, cuz everyone who works there is filipino

Uh, yeah, about that...

What's your point? Rio being a shithole won't take money out of my bank account.

>genocided the Spanish-speaking Philippine elite

then the usa made them a favor tb.h

> be Spanish commander
> be stationed in the Spanish territory of Guam
> just chillin' in a tropical paradise
> American vessel arrives
> so cool! Maybe they have lots of stories to tell about conquering the West and maybe they can show us their interesting inventions! So excited so excited so excited
> they fire their cannons
> oh but of course, where are my manners? We have to salute them back
> but there is no more black powder :(
> maybe our American visitors can lend us some! Friends help each other!
> board the American ship
> "Hola amigos, it's so nice of you to fire a salutation salvo but I'm afraid we ran out of black powder... Can you please lend us a barrel or two so we can return the salute? :)"
> "huh dude... So, you, like, didn't get the memo?"
> "what memo? Doesn't matter, we can have paella and tapas together and you can calmly tell me and-"
> "uh... Man, this is awkward... We're kinda at war, and you're under arrest, so..."
> I just wanted to make some friends ;_;
You did hurt some feelings in 1898, you know?

You forgot the part where they build eyesore water shanty towns.

Actually, that was the Japanese.

Only whites and first world asian countries like Japan has the right to talk shit about us.

3rd world shithole muslim country such as yours is not in place to look down and talk shit about us.

At least we're christians but your country is literally a muslim 3rd world shit hole and I hope Trump bans the lot of you.

It's funny how you talk like a big in front of the big boys when in reality your country is a muslim shithole even worse than Flipland.

And your people are fucking ugly, at least we have a few girls mixed with Spanish blood. What do you have brown Sandnigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=XgFRH7M1IOk

>there's little, if anything left of the Spanish period there.
"Let me tell YOU about YOUR country"

>Slums of Malaysia
>Jeepney passing through in the background

>Battle of Santiago
>Spanish admiral protests against a certain suicide mission
>he's told to go down fighting for honor and glory and all that
>the Spanish fleet is completely destroyed with 500 men lost
>one American sailor dies, of heat stroke from shoveling coal

Babby's first day on Sup Forums.

A flourishing church (I know many Catholic Filipinos), but now with all this anti-Catholic rhetoric from Duterte, I don't know.

We didn't have the brightest leaders in the late 1890s, indeed
Anyway, we regard the war of 1898 as a huge dick move on the Americans' part desu

>it's another "irrelevant Indochinese countries fling shit at each other" episode

Oh well, if we didn't take those islands, someone else (Germany most likely) would have done so. And given the subsequent huge waste of time, money, and American lives trying to civilize the Philippines, we probably should have just let one of the European powers have them instead.

I honestly would rather be grouped with Mexicans and the rest of Latin America rather than this bunch of brown monkey Muslim sandniggers.

Spanish should have been our first language and Spain should have injected more of their white genetics in this shithole like what they did to Mexico.

I can't believe these sub-humans has the balls to look down on us when they forgot to look at themselves in the mirror.

Spanish influence on the Philippines was much smaller than Latin America since the geographical distance meant that few Spaniards other than colonial administrators moved there.

@70813117
@70813254
:DDDDD

Kek, that was easy. 8^D

We don't drive on the right. This guy said it.
>search on Jeepney
>Jeepneys, sometimes called simply jeeps, are the most popular means of public transportation in the Philippines. They are known for their crowded seating and kitsch decorations, which have become a ubiquitous symbol of Philippine culture and art.

kek

IT'S The NUTSHACK
IT'S THE NUTSHACK
IT'S THE NUTSHACK

Greasy beaner Asians who are actually cool people

>at least we have a few girls mixed with Spanish blood
dude, sorry but....

best SEA asians

Average Filipino girl = Shit brown tier

Mixed Filipino girl = God tier.

LEAVE US ALONE

banana

Bride mecca

Isn't this true for almost all Asian countries

This Man gets it!

drug dealer president that hates drug dealers

I don't know much about our filipino brothers but cooking is a cultural expression and I'll tell you that from what I've seen in youtube, they have their particularities but I recognize a common base.

that choppy and harsh sounding language spoken in that high toned hysteric voice of suntanned middle-aged women gathered in the corner of a muddy street with a lot of unhygienic street food stands

somebody messed up the Czech flag

Gracias, mi hermano

I awfully wish to do so, but I haven't. I tried to do a kitchen version of it but I failed miserably so I felt embarrassed to post pics. But I won't stop trying until I get to do my own lechon. A hug bro

no deja de tratar. lo lograrás

mace rixing is the future

all their neighbouring muslim countries are richer and more advanced than them
just shit genetic

Inhospitable heat

It's more likely due to political corruption which is rather infamous there.

A country with an identity crises. youtube.com/watch?v=Kw1Rs7t4KQM