What are the rumors she reffered to? And what exactly is her endgame?

What are the rumors she reffered to? And what exactly is her endgame?

Fug her brother in front of everyone

>I choose violence
Was this the Best moment in the season so far?
Yes it was.

Crashing Kings Landing

Yes.

Wish there was more violence though.

Also, I think I just can't hate cersei because when people say the most dispicable shit right to her face, she doesn't even get flustered. She just takes it and accepts it.

How can you hate someone like that?

This

How the fuck would kinslaying give his honour back? Whoever wrote that is fucking retarded

Everybody in Kings landing despises Cersei. Cersei tries to burn the city down.
Cersei tries to kill. Everybody.

How is killing her not a good deed?

Saving the city would, you disgusting ugly piece of shit

M pretty sure she won't live past this season.
Since slut walk the "point of view" changed in the series. We have been more predisposed to side with her now, as she's being more of a victim than anything. And I believe they won't let this go away. They won't waste the frustration of killing a character we've just learnt to like.

Stupid, its exactly what she does in the books.
After Tywin dies, she burns down the tower of the hand with wildfire

So it would make sense that she does this also in the show, except bigger and badder with cool FXs because Dabid

Nah the best moment was when the hound butchers those dudes sticking their fingers up eachothers bums

Who's next in line to be king after tommen?

>rumours

Aerys stashing caches of wildfire under parts of Kings Landing

>end game

Defeating her enemies and having her son safe on the throne

She's going to plan to burn down King's Landing but Jaimie will have to kill her. Which is conveniently why they've poised him to be more obsessive of Cersei in the show, when in the books he grows distant. His whole struggle will be killing the one woman he loves and I guarantee D&D will make some BS rebirth story about how he's a better man or some nonsense

Agreed.

> Uncontextual gruesome violence with no depth nor purpose
> Good
You are the kind of audience that ruined the series reception.

when a muslim kills gays it's terrorism but when hound does it its justice? pretty fucked up tbqh

That doesn't make him honourable. Kinslaying is pretty much the worst fucking thing you can do

>not using future theme

no clear heir. which is why varys will be bringing in dany at that point.
also the perfect moment for baelish to enter.

remember baelish speech "CHAOS IS A LADDER"

Loras. I'm not joking.

It is not a rumor that Aerys stored wildfire everywhere in the city.

As a bookfag, have we already gone past the more she drank the more she shat part? I'm basically watching the show for that, but I'm losing hope.

He saved the city the first time, you dipshit.
And gets shat on because of it.

>No, they expect one of us at the wreckage brother

What?

he is not in the line of succession at all, get it together user

yes its already passed

who would have guessed that they would gloss over a chapter dedicated to explosive diarrhea

Yes it is. The leaks have confirmed it

B-but Cleganebowl?

Jon snow.
That or that handsome bastard the red woman tried to burn once. The one she took the blood off with Leachers.

D&D confirmed for hacks then, DROPPED

It's pretty clear they are alluding to some wildfyre stores somewhere. She's gonna blow some stuff up. At least that's the popular theory.

I thought they used all of their wildfyre in the Stannis fight, though? It just seems like bad writing that there would be a super SUPER secret hidden stash.

Most likely its wildfire under either the red keep or the church place and that's how she is going to kill the high sparrow and his gang. By getting them in one place and lighting it on fire.

He's still rowing

They've been taking pottery classes. Remember as well the reason he killed 'the Mad King' was for the same reason.

>uncontextual

Literally retarded. They're clearly part of the BWB, which the Hound believes butchered his new friends last episode. Were you paying attention?

>yfw D&D make her a complete martyr

Gendry

It's going to be like dany burning those horse chumps

He's been off the show for 3 years now? I hope the actor has been hitting the roids and he makes an appearance with a small army at some point. Wrecking shit up with a big fucking hammer. He can get blown the fuck out for all it matters, I just want an end to his story that isn't vanishing into nowhere.

I thought it was about the old witch who gave her the prophecy that her kids would die and she'd be killed by the "Valonquar" or "little brother".
Since Tommen just removed her necromantic trump card, he might well have killed her, and what would happen to kill him is he flips out on the High Sparrow when he realises he doomed his mother to die, gets killed by Sparrows, and he, Joffrey and Marcella's "little brother", kills Cersei through this trial.
Knowing GRRM and the pleb audience of the TV show though, this doesn't fulfill "muh prophecy" directly enough, because the "little brother" is described as strangling Cersei herself, so the most likely theory is still probably Sandor, somehow.
Perhaps Cersei somehow manages to escape after KL gets wildfired and thrown into chaos after Tommen's death.

Eh, it was certainly 2spooky, but it reeked of edgy pandering to normies who thought the previous few episodes were "boring".

>Pssh, nothing personnel Sparrow...

Also, what I liked about it was that Cersei basically overplayed her hand, because the High Septon sent them there deliberately to test how powerful this necromanced monster was, and whether Cersei had any confidence in her ability to mount a defence without resorting to "trial by combat".
So expect a few dozen Sparrows to run out with burning, oil-soaked sledgehammers when Cersei tells Clegane to defend her after she's found guilty.

Also look forward to seeing Loras the fag butchered in a grisly way while crying like a pitiful mess.

Interesting theory.
They mightn't go for so blatant pottery with regards to Jaime, but setting up a wildfire suicide bomb is exactly in line with Cersei's character.

Underrated source of keks.

He arrived at Mereen just as the siege began, and decided to row back.

Out of context because they are anonymous men who might not even had a part in the massacre.
If a basically random scene of blood is, for you, the best scene in the season, you are exactly what is wrong with this audience.

Does anyone care?

It could have been if the directing was better. The directors/editors have no idea how to create tension/build up and have no idea how to execute an exciting scene.

>anonymous men

It's pretty apparent the Hound thinks they had something to do with the massacre.

It's not the best because of the killing, but because he's the best character on the show and he's finally returning to form.

>Loras the fag butchered in a grisly way while crying like a pitiful mess.
I hate you so fucking much you fucking homophobe.

And you do?
I'll rewatch it later but as I reckon I don't think it was poorly constructed, despite the possible abuse of reaction shots.

>Tommen is gay
>Marge is his beard
>Tommen told High Sparrow
>High Sparrow is holding the two hostage Scientology style
>Cersei confronts Tommen
>Tommen admits to it
>Cersei and Tommen kill the christfags via Robert Strong and the kings guard
>once the christfags are defeated the credits roll and HBO plays a "in memory of the victims of the Orlando Pulse Massacre"
>tommen later goes on to fuck Loras in the next season
>the lannisters and Tyrells settle their difference
>Dany sets aside her petty conquest because her lovehandles and cankles are nowhere near as cute as a young toe headed twink and a curly haired top.

screencap it

They won't give death penalty for gayness, you closeted homo.

How uncleganebowl/cerseis trial should have gone:

>no deus ex machina trial by combat ban
>cersei chooses clegane as champion (duh)
>no mention of the faiths champion, let hype/tinfoil build and let cleganebowl, lancel, euron dhaario shit theories continue
>day of trial, none other than Tommen steps out as the faiths champion
>states the seven have already decided guilt and will allow their champion to win, and as the symbolic head of the seven's justice it had to be him
>cersei panics and tries to stop and plead guilty but is too late
>Mountain kills Tomm in Oberyn fashion
>credits roll with cersei screaming and wailing, no music

I know it when I see it. Probably the biggest problem was that it felt rushed. The directors didn't let it breath. The other problem was that it wasn't nearly as bad ass as it could have been.

Imagine if he fought all of them at once and fucking destroyed them and left lancel for last and breaks his arm and is about to rip his head off Cersei lets him live. That would have been much better.

Here's one thing I don't get about the show.

Cersei is supposed to be hot. Really fucking hot. Hottest woman in the Seven Kingdoms hot. And the books repeatedly mention that she's close to starting to show age, but she hasn't yet.

Why in the fuck did they hire some mid-40's bitch who isn't even all that attractive at the -start- of the series, nevertheless 5 years later and with an actual grandma haircut.

Furthermore, she plays the character like some sort of listless hipster ball buster with none of the fire of Cersei inside of her. She's just a cunt and it doesn't reflect the nuance of Cersei at all. Is Cersei the most badly casted/acted adaptation of the book characters? Are there any worse ones?

I back up you family.

The Hound wasn't killing them randomly, that was pretty much the whole point of that mini character arc with him joining the commune then going after the people who did it.
It's a scene that showcases the character and who he's become.

If you want to criticise any scene for meaningless shock value nihilistic violence, it's not the obvious choice in the episode, when a silent, faceless zombie Darth Vader chokes a rando mook religious fanatic and rips his head off. It's a scene almost directly referencing the scene where the live guy smashes Oberyn's face.

The combat was shot well, the dialogue between Cersei and the Sparrows was shit.

I can't even tell if you're being ironic.
Upset because I was dismissive of the natural aristocracy, or do you actually care about this minor, minor character?
Either way, it's funnier that my (inadvertent, in this case) blasphemy against the cult of LGBT reduces you to this state.
Cry more faggots.
Knowing the show, they'll probably shoehorn in some way to kill him off in a memorably brutal way.

At least now we know the High Sparrow's name is Omar Mateen.

Speaking of IRL events, does anyone else find it odd how much he looks like Pope Francis?

>The fire rises

You have such shallow, childish and outright stupid conception of what a suspenseful construction is, I'll now ignore your future replies, as I should have done in the past.

You shut your whore mouth. She is a queen

>shallow, childish and outright stupid conception of what a suspenseful construction

Please enlighten me on suspenseful construction and how it was accomplished in that scene.

Eh, I admit she wasn't smoking hot like how Jaime is basically a 10/10 guy, but I disagree for the most part about her acting, I think it creates a character only slightly different from the books, and more interesting on-screen for it.
Would you prefer they hired a hot chick who can't act like they did with Daenerys? (She isn't even that hot desu).

At this point I cannot really see the difference between memes and reality. Are you all complaining just for the sake of complaining? To play the contrarian card?
But it really pisses me off in the series how the red colour in Lanisters flags isn't as vividly fire red as described in the books. It looks more like cold menstrual blood. Can the show get any worse?

Theon's sister was cast pretty poorly as well as pretty much everyone in Dorne

Would it have been possible to cast anyone that could make "bad pussee" a good line?

The two royal brothers were well-cast, in my opinion.

I think this is a false choice, I think there's plenty of attractive women that could have pulled it off better. I swear, there's a list that Sup Forums posts regularly and one particular woman who some autist continually posts as wishing they went with originally.

While I admit the characterization isn't so badly mismatched as the physical details, I still think that it doesn't do the character justice because when you play a manipulative ice queen cunt it's harder to believe she makes these impulsive mistakes.

I think key facets(Cersei's beauty and impulsive behaviors) of a character are valid to complain about compared to the color of flags.

Touche. The writers really fucked up Dorne

are you aving a laff? shes hot as fuck

>The combat was shot well, the dialogue between Cersei and the Sparrows was shit.
How can people be allowed to be so fucking wrong.
The dialogue was the best part of that episode. That quote alone "I choose violence" might have been the best line in the season. The actual violence is just a detail. The scene would actually have been better if the militants had backed off right there.
You know nothing about subtlety. The type of spectator that thinks an axe to the balls is "just epic"

It certainly won't be through"violently killing them all and letting one go with a broken arm".
You just can't appreciate subtlety.

>isn't hot
>Lena heady
Pick one

that was retarded and disgusting

Theon's sister is a pretty awful one, yeah. I think Doran and Oberyn pulled their roles off but everyone else in Dorne was shit desu.

Also I honestly think they should have rolled the sand snakes into Arianne and not the other way around. Would have saved money on three salaries and I find her more interesting, plus easier to follow and would give more sense to the "no more weak" plotline since they'd be raising the female martell instead of a bastard council.

That's the tragedy of Jaime's arc - oathbreaker, Kingslayer, and kinslayer, all for the most honorable and selfless of reasons.

Well, other than that time he murdered his own cousin as a distraction.

I appreciate subtlety, but the writing has to be good for it to work. GoT has bad writing plus nothing exciting ever happens. It's a double whammy. they need to give the viewers something.

That would be hype as fuck.

Tommen is enough of an absolute madman to try that.

We'll just have to agree (to disagree) that our tastes are opposite, though I think in context, what you're saying things should have been like is totally unsuitable.

"I choose violence" is a corny one-liner. Admittedly it makes for good schlock, but complaining about dramatic violence in a scene with that corny of a line is stupid.

Additionally, the idea of the Sparrows backing off without a fight is entirely against their character, they're religious fanatics, and they were sent there by the High Sparrow to test how strong Clegane was, and whether Cersei would default to using him as her defense.
Sending them over there to confirm that he's big and strong would be fucking pointless, unless they were there specifically to kill him, which they clearly weren't.

I thought Loras was a bottom twink?

>as someone who already knows the plot has this part of the plot happened yet?

are you retarded
>basically
oh yes, you are

I agree. Her haircut sucks now, obvs, but she is HNNNNNGGGGG hot. Actor is like 45, but she looks like 36 to me.

>tfw Jaime was the real hero of the story, the one who held the seven kingdoms together

that's almost exactly what he did during Roberts rebellion except he killed the king who was trying to blow up kings landing. All that happened was people thought he was dishonorable because he broke his vow.

This bitch should have gotten naked wtf

Literally the dumbest thing in here. Congrats.

Fucking moron confirmed. I wish she got naked