How not to seem like a bandwagon

Hey guys I've been a Vikings fan for years but now I want to root for the new home team, how do I go about this without looking like a tool/bandwagon? Is it alright to bandwagon seeing as the rams barley arrived to L.A? People are at work are already talking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1UZy7SSdDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm guessing you're from LA or So Cal? Or did you move their from Minn.?

be a rams fan you fag. quit looking for approval you disingenuous cunt. Skol

Fuck the rams

Lifelong Rams fan here, don't fucking do it. Vikings at least least you down in the Playoffs, Kroenke won't ever let the Rams get to that point.

I've always been from L.A but I was born in 93 so I never grew up with a team I just liked how Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss played so I went with the Vikings.

story checks out. you're in the clear.

t. orioles fan from dc, got the nats, made the transition

this team will be a shitshow for years to come
if I'd be you I'd not bandwagon them
vi-queens at least a decent choice even for somebody who is not from minnesota

Did people you know close to you knew you cheered for the Vikings? If so you're a fucking loser

I live in long beach , fan of the raiders all my life(1988) and just because the Anahiem Rams came back and happen to play in LA doesn't mean I'll cheer for them

It doesn't matter to me if they're shit from the get-go if I made this transition I wouldn't bandwagon again even if they went to St Louis again for some reason. The only reason I liked the viking was because the Daunte Culpepper and Rand Moss dream team but even then all they ever did was get their team to the play offs and that's it not once have I been to one of their games, but now that the rams are back in town I can go to their games. Also fuck the Raiders and fuck this guy Also fuck Randy Moss for going to the Raiders.

It's not bandwagoning when they are new to your town.

It's not like you remember Merlin Olsen and Eric Dickerson.

OP you are making the right choice. There is only sadness and pain for Vikings fans. They are a franchise summed up by this play:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1UZy7SSdDI

The Rams will at least be comfy to watch in the old coliseum until they get that new monstrosity built.

>Rams have historically been the LA team of the white, suburban people
>Building new stadium in Inglewood.

Let me tell you right now though Stan Kroenke is not a smart man.

They might need a special white people route and parking so they don't get offended by the poverty of the inner city. Inglewood is so ghetto I wish they had put the stadium somewhere in riverside.

>Born and raised in California
>Never liked any of the teams around me
>was a Rams fan for a few years in the early 2000s as a kid because my dad kinda used to be
>They started to suck
>Decide to jump ship and bandwagon rookie Romo and the Cowboys
>Experience only pain
>Hear about Rams coming back
>Immediately regret leaving them
>Now I have to choose between sticking with the Cowboys or crawling back to the Rams like a bandwagon sitter

>OP

Okay but the only reason the Rams left was because of the lack of a stadium, now that we're getting a stadium they immediately returned.

abandon the cowboys, it's the noble path

Also it's not like the NFL would allow L.A to make a new team so fuck that guy.

I travel to St Louis a handful of times each year for business. It's definitely not a sexy city but is very solid. I've worked with the Blues and have connections with the cardinals and they were straight up. The Rams have been actively alienating the city for a half decade and fans still showed up as long as the team would hey at least 2 wins. Kroenke is everything wrong with sports and a solid sporting city in St Louis got screwed for no reason.

Kroenke is very smart. He just does not care about winning or trophies. He knows that sports leagues are made to print free money for teams as long as you buy your essay into it. He doesn't care about anything other than fielding a tidy team that gets people to buy tickets based on hope

St Louis was building them a stadium though. The only city to build 2 public stadiums in under 20 years but the NFL still bailed. Not saying that LA isn't a better market, just that the league left a very good one for no reason

>leave when city won't give them a stadium
>come back for the TV money
>"What's not to love?"
lol, at least, since you don't really give a fuck about the team/football, you won't be too upset when they bail again.

>Also it's not like the NFL would allow L.A to make a new team
They were desperate to get a team in LA. If it wasn't the Rams it was gonna be the Raiders or Chargers. If neither of them worked, they easily could've gone expansion, just a matter of getting someone to go in on the stadium (which isn't really a problem in LA, people have been lining up to build stadiums there ever since the Rams/Raiders left).

That part of Inglewood doesn't appear so bad, was where Hollywood Park use to be. I've been there but never lived so idk.

dude riverside is a fucking shitheap

Riverside is waaaay to far from LA too, it's like 60 miles.

Implying Riverside is nicer and that anyone wants to fucking drive there.

Kill yourself REEEEEEE

>tfw bakersfag
>tfw not sure if I should become a raidernigger because of carr or a rams band wagoner since there will be a bus going to rams home games

Wrong sport

following a team that relocates is grade A cuckholdry

LA won. They are getting a new stadium with 0 public dollars and did not cave in like a flyover fag

They should build the stadium in Ontario

You're a Cowboys fan so you're already a bandwagon shitter.

Just make the jump again. It's not like we'll hate you anymore than we already do.

It's not a bandwagon if they are the home team.

This. I was a Rockets fan until OKC got the Thunder. I'm a Broncos fan since child but if OKC ever gets an NFL tem (lol no) I will switch day 1.

OP its like how women divorce men, they let them fuck up badly once then they initiate Project Downward Spiral. Amber Heard showed how to do this, be a bitch, record Johnny Depp freaking out, then use as way out.

You need to wait. Wait until the Vikings fuck up royally. Might take years but until then you suck it up. Then when the moment strikes, you'll know the one, a trade gone wrong, a all time moronic play, someone pisses on the American flag b/c of Black Lives Matter, you go on a massive tirade.

I mean don't lose friends because of it but just act as mindblown and angry as possible.

Come back and say "I settled down but I just can't support this team anymore, I gave Minnesota Inner City my jersey for free and a kid will get it and I just want to try supporting the Rams" then say "I understand if I lost your respect but its just something I need to do, X was the last straw".

Then people will understand, they won't agree but they will just accept it.

Root for the team you like, god damn you people are pathetic.

You're a Viking bandwagoner. Now you get a chance to support your home team. Just go to the games. Don't stop going when you're 0-10

It's not bandwagoning if the team is barely moving to the city after 20 years you dummy. Stop being dumb. I also line inLA and I used to be for the chargers cause they were the closest team but now I'm dropping them as my main for the rams. I'm still going to cheer for the chargers against the raiders, but the rams are gonna be my main team to follow and support.

>advice from bandwagon Chicano scum

Don't walk from the Vikings, run from the Vikings

People within LA area not called anahiem are raidniggers

just accept it