Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10476803/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

azor bradamante

fuck jon

>NORMIES ARE DEFENDING IT

lmao

just

Are stannis and blackfish confirmed dead even though it's off screen? How could they have time for 5min of shitty joke talk but not 2 kill scenes

These two faggots make me hate that I like GOT

More like calle bradamante aka DEVITT aka Quentin ;0)

/melancholia/
spotify-gameofthrones.com

>Meme pic
>no back link
>tripfag
NO.

post your face when Preston Jacobs gets put on as the host of this show for Season 7

jonsa baby so beautiful

Azor Jon!

ITT: Tripfags and shilling
Pruned when?

Azor Ahai the POLL
strawpoll.me/10476803/r
strawpoll.me/10476803/r
strawpoll.me/10476803/r

Reminder in the books that the Blackfish doesn't die but turns into a fish.

>starting a "Talking Dead" style aftershow this late in the show's life

What gayness is this? Post more waif.

He doesn't exist, that's who. Or at least won't be reborn

smdh

But the last two episodes have been the best of the season

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

PRUNED WHEN?

>Stannis "Kill my daughter with fire, and a crown I'll acquire" Baratheon

>smdh

what are you, a nigger on social media?

This whole chase scene was literally Assassin's Creed.

Elaborate please

>m-muh bloodmagic!

his brother was committing treason and the kill was justified, brienne and showriters can't into basic logic

HBO probably thought they were getting BTFO by Talking Dead so they needed to respond with their own after show.

P
N E V E R
U
N
E

Dub dubs of truth.

Real New Thread

executed

please someone explain to me a few things about the latest episode

why did brienne and pod run away from jaime after edmure surrendered the castle?

why was arya able to run and jump around less than a day after getting stabbed in the gut like three times?

what was cauburn talking about with the little birds secrets and shit?

why didn't the mountain slaughter all those nincompoops instead of just the one?

why are they portraying the hound as some kind of hero?

what was the point of the 10 minute scene between tyrion and the two slaves about jokes n shit? who cares?

where the fuck are rhaegon and viserion?

why are they making jaime a bad guy now?

what's going to happen cersei with no trial by combat?

>why did brienne and pod run away from jaime after edmure surrendered the castle?
they sided with blackfish, not edmure, so they had to run away
>why was arya able to run and jump around less than a day after getting stabbed in the gut like three times?
no idea
>what was cauburn talking about with the little birds secrets and shit?
wildfire
>why didn't the mountain slaughter all those nincompoops instead of just the one?
because only one attacked him
>why are they portraying the hound as some kind of hero?
because hound isn't a bad guy
>what was the point of the 10 minute scene between tyrion and the two slaves about jokes n shit? who cares?
no idea
>where the fuck are rhaegon and viserion?
still locked up
>why are they making jaime a bad guy now?
they didn't though
>what's going to happen cersei with no trial by combat?
wildfire

The Hound has returned and he's hanging out with Beric. And where are they? Near Riverrun conveniently. It just so happens Ms. Tarth and her squire are on their way back north. She has the sword, completed her oath, said her good-bye and will never make the battle of the bastards in time. It looks to me that she is on a direct course for another encounter with the Hound. I'm thinking Beric will hang her for being a traitor if they all meet, the proof of her loyalty the Lannister sword they made such a big deal about this past episode.

Reminder that this is a tripfag thread.

damn, what is he doing?

She had to get back to Sansa, who she is still serving, who happens to still be at war/hostile to the Lannisters. Pretty obvious there.

Because lolplotarmour

Wildfire caches.

Because the other faith militant shat bricks and ran. Also dramatic making an example of someone.

Fucked if I know, the character himself says he aint no hero or ser.

Because D&D.

Because lolCGIbudget

Because D&D.

Probably going to go full Aerys.

She was pretty hot desu.

Stannis "My wrath is on" Baratheon.

A reminder that Ser Arthur Dayne was the greatest swordsman to have ever exist

>arya's storyline

they're clearly making jaime out to be a bad guy as shown by his little chat with edmure and how he'd kill everyone on the planet just to be with his sister again

I thought the bunghole gag was funny

i swear to god bookfags are more retarded than showfags

good job linking to the results idiot

Me2fam

the greatest swordsman who ever lived had two fucking swords?!

That chat with Edmure was to get Edmure to peacefully surrender. He played on the fact thst Edmufe thinks hes a really evil guy and got him to surrender without bloodshed

JUST a reminder how retarded Tommen banning the trial by combat is.

The trial is whether Tommen and his siblings are actually products of incest. If this is true then he loses the crown.

This means that Kevan is literally happy that his brother's legacy is going to be destroyed

A completely possible thing

>>why was arya able to run and jump around less than a day after getting stabbed in the gut like three times?

There's big time jumps every time we visit Arya in Bravos. Assume a couple weeks have passed between each scene. Or else she's been with the faceless men for about 15 days?

2>1

fucking retard

>Howland Reed? The greatest swordsman who ever lived, killed by Howland fucking Reed?

Yeah I gave too much credit to the likes of yourself to be able to figure out how to hit backspace twice

>the greatest guild of assassins have been hunting Arya for weeks

Not to mention that they'd go directly to Lady Crane, since they still need to finish the contract

>why was arya able to run and jump around less than a day after getting stabbed in the gut like three times?Adrenaline and Milk of the Poppy(basically morphine)

>what was the point of the 10 minute scene between tyrion and the two slaves about jokes n shit? who cares?
Calm before the storm.

The gayworm scene was cringeworthy, as usual. However, it served as a way to show us the moment of attack by the masters.

>no backlink

Again, why are you suck a faggot Brad? and a meme thread, really?

LAST THREAD

Do you want people to vote? Or do you want them to look at the results, say "huh that was a stupid poll" and then leave. Idiot.

Is there a worse recap show than this?

Adrenaline and Milk of the poppy doesn't answer how the wound didn't rip open wide as a hole.

"Azor Ahai" does not exist. The requirements to be him are so vague that they can be attributed to anybody. So whoever stops the white Walkers will Azor Ahai. Not because of some reincarnation or prophecy but because some fanatics give them a title after the fact.

They were sewed shut and they did rip some when she fell down the stairs

Who is the chick on that show?
I think I might want to have sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

>he doesn't know about 20 good bandages.

It's clearly shown to be ripped open hence why she left a blood trail

Once I "mademeababy" of me and the girl I liked.
It created a deformed completely black eyed redheaded abomination.
I'm not a redhead
She ain't a redhead
One of us must have recessive TULLY FUCKING SHIT genes

Anything hosted by hardwick

nah mate, it's about her fucking her cousin, not her brother

Nope
>High Sparrow: If your grace has given honest testimony, your trial will prove your innocence.
>Cersei: Trial? I have confessed.
>High Sparrow: To a single sin. Others you have denied. Your trial will separate the truth from the falsehoods.

She only confessed to bedding Lancel, which isn't a sin since it happened after he Bobby died.

But she was also accused of bedding him while married, as well as fucking her brother, which is a big no no

So many retards actually believe this, at this point you can't tell who is baiting.

only one /lewd/ this week. Disappoint episode

I cringed at this too desu.
The character seemed bro-tier, and it is a fairly small suspension of disbelief to accept dual wielding, but it's a sign of a shitty audience that liked the Phantom Menace because of muh double-sided lightsaber being appealed to by those D&D moronic kikes.

There's several top thots on the show.
Waif is best waifu desu.

YOu got a problem famalam?

the dual wielding was badass

This is one of the most popular tv shows. How do they not have a budget for more dragon time. Could have shown them fucking up the slavers. Or Atleast shown stannis and blackfish being killed

ah fair enough mate

im not baiting though, i thought thats what she was on trial for seeing as tommen being proved illegitimate would fuck up the royalty

Littlefinger is one of the most DANGEROUS men in Westeros

>There's several top thots on the show.

No I mean the dark haired girl on the after show thing. Who is she?

I think that Yara will have a hand in destroying the master's fleet.

Stannis I understand since it was a stylistic choice.

But Blackfish and the Waif were inexcusable

Tommen is just retarded.

Nothing about her trial is to do with Lancel, she admitted to fucking him because 'Robert was whoring around'

It's all to do with fucking Jamie and claiming them as Robert's

You mean capturing it

This is how you know an episode was shit or nothing happened.

Thread's pretty much dead even though it's only been about a day.

When exactly was it said that the Boltons lost Moat Cailin? I'm blanking on the episode.

>leave the night king to me

Beric with his flaming sword vs the night king is confirmed. Get hype.

Was fucking Cersei that bad that an urge came to Lancel, to carve his forehead and become a die hard zealot who fights against the crown?

That and having a hand in Robert's death.

A flaming Valyrian steel sword he's gonna get from Brienne when her rowboat gets to the Brotherhood's part of the river

>Episode 9
>Salsa meets Littlefinger
>Salsa used pussy on him
>It's super effective

>everyone in the 7 kingdoms has the same accent expect for maybe Dorne

mix it up, ffs

Episode 5, The Door.

>I rode north with the Knights of the Vale to come to your aid. They're encamped at Moat Cailin as we speak.

They effectively have 8-9 episodes until "the end." How can they cram everything in? This series doesn't even seem remotely close to being finished.

REMINDER THAT POD WILL KILL BRONN

You think that's bad?

>entire continent, from first men in the north, to the rhoynar in dorne and the valyrians of the narrow sea islands speak the same language as the andals

They have 13 more

God bless you user

What does Game of thrones even mean after all? We all saw at least 4 guys sitting there, so yeah, they won the game of thrones and so what?? No end game just death for all and the universe.