What makes Caribbean """people""" so violent?

what makes Caribbean """people""" so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjjRLRMS69o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger genes

Explain Russia

Hey, easy on the racism

Melanin is one hell of a drug

Then explain to me how is Chile, a mestizo country, safer than Argentina and Uruguay?

>Burkina Faso
Very nice

based Sankara

youtube.com/watch?v=tjjRLRMS69o

>Cuba is as safe or safer than the US

Because it's been folded a thousand times

Imagine an homicide happening in the Vatican City, its homicide rate would be 120

slavs fall further on the nonwhite scale than the darkest somalian man m8

>North Korea is as safe or safer than the US

I don't know, somehow I don't trust China's stats.

explain Russia
explain the fact that Kenya, Somalia (yes you heard that right), Argentina, and motherfucking Zambia are on the same level as the US of A, Ukraine, and Belarus

Non ironically there are less % of africans in Argentina than in the US.

Probably the sun

>a brown country safer than 2 nigger countries

I don't see anything to explain here

Most of the killings occur during the use of alcohol. Drunken Russian behave aggressively and affectively. You can get a knife for an ambiguous phrase.

It's called warrior genes you bigot

>Argentina

what did he mean by this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

The warrior gene is a different version of the arson/anti-social gene.

I wouldn't trust stats from those states, especially Somalia which is a failed state in perpetual war. Either way Somalis are genetically very distinct from Congo people.

At least, we know for a fact that all of argentina's stats are fake

you damn well know what I meant by that

At least change the pic you filthy hungertinian. Your next step is always posting your fake maps and stats. Go on. 32% under poverty line villa miseria self reported white literal nigger.

what the fuck are you even talking about?

>thailand
wtf

>latin american """people"""

I'm so glad we're european

Different shade nigger genes

shit governments.

Is Peru white?

you mean Myanmar?

As long as they don't break the law.

How does South Africa manage to be the worst in sub Saharan Africa, they are probably the most advanced and prosperous WTF

religion

wrong map

>Murderugal

THIS IS LIE BRAZIL IS NO VIOLENT CONTRY STOP OF LIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT I KILL YOU

It's probably because it's the only one with a semi-functional (I used semi-functional very loosely) law enforcement system where homocides actually get reported