How did you accept the fact you'll die a lonely virgin?

How did you accept the fact you'll die a lonely virgin?

Wasn't the hardest thing to accept. I like the peace solitude brings and masturbation is much more convenient.

I have a wife tho

I've isolated myself from society for 8 years. My mind has gotten over most concepts.

me2

Lots of sleepless sad nights and antidepressants over the last few years

I'm ok now though, I've accepted it.

I was 28, (but still on Sup Forums i know) but it's still possible!

How did you do it?

I think I'm too shy to ever have sex.

Kinda sucks that I'll never experience a huge part of life but oh well.

I never had to accept this, I had sex at 16

I've had sex and a gf, didn't really care for it

Just go to a country where prostitution is legal and fuck a whore. End of the existential crisis.

It's honestly not even my biggest concern.

this tbqh

It's literally nothing special. Only in the dreams of autistic virgins is it actually fun and enjoyable

Dunno, gotta ask the gf about such heavy questions

sex was so far removed from my experiences that i never even considered it as a possibility. basically i accepted it by default without really thinking about it

then i hit 22 and got laid at uni and i've been on a decent trail of girls since then. mad to think i was ignoring such a huge part of life before

I just learned to not care.

>society hypes sex up and mocks people who don't have it
>"lmao it's not special bro"

fuck off

>Society mocks people who don't have it

Where? No one fucking cares, where has it EVER been brought up in your life?

Can't you go to soapland?

Just look at films like the 40 Year Old Virgin. Male virginity is constantly mocked in society, "virgin" is used as an insult against men. I've had weird looks for not having a gf before, and I'm sick of the stupid questions designed solely to mock me.

I'd rather masturbate than fucking literal sluts.

>movies are real life

Listen m8

Go get a hooker, go pick up a bar slut, go to a party, whatever. Just go fuck someone and get it out the way so you stop thinking it's a big deal.

That's why you're a permavirgin Satoshi

The fact that it was made says a lot. Anyway it's not just movies, you see it irl in the time, anyone that doesn't is a liar

>Go get a hooker
Doesn't interest me at all
>go pick up a bar slut
I don't like drinking and it's not my sort of environment
>go to a party
don't have any friends, never been to one

>A comedy movie is an accurate representation of society

>Male virginity is constantly mocked in society

Well yeah, because virgins are fucking weirdos more often than not. Just like liking Mylittlepony or collecting images of anime girls is "mocked".

>I've had weird looks for not having a gf before, and I'm sick of the stupid questions designed solely to mock me.

How is that possible? How autistic do you look that it's actually possibly for someone to guess that you're a virgin?

I've had times where I had sex all the time and times where I pretty much didn't speak to women for almost a year. i didn't "look" different in any way. I'm starting to question whether you even go outside, do you honestly think you're SO FUCKING IMPORTANT that people care about whether you're having sex or not? Get off your fucking highhorse, man. I can't even tell if you're b8ing me or if you're genuinely this autistic but please, re-think yourself.

I will die lonely but not a virgin thanks to a little thing called prostitution

If you don't have friends who the fuck is making fun of you for being a virgin? Your mom?

NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

This lmao

It unironically is probably his mom/dad.

imagine visiting a prostitute in a third world country

my oh my lads

I met my gf on 4+3chan

Staying a virgin is better than fucking hookers desu senpai.

>Well yeah, because virgins are fucking weirdos more often than not

Being shy and lacking social skills shouldn't mean someone should be seen as a weirdo. It's fucking horrible.

>How is that possible? How autistic do you look that it's actually possibly for someone to guess that you're a virgin?

People talk about their relationships and sex lives constantly. I didn't specifically refer to them guessing I'm a virgin, more the probing questions about whether I have a girlfriend. I look mostly normal, not ugly or fat.

>I'm starting to question whether you even go outside, do you honestly think you're SO FUCKING IMPORTANT that people care about whether you're having sex or not?

People are spiteful and like to put down others to feel good. I'm years behind them so even if I had sex it wouldn't matter. I've seen their true personality and hateful nature so what's the point? I stand out like a sort thumb and I've forgotten how to even make friends so fortunately I've avoided it over the last few years, mostly, while I've been at university

I'm putting off getting a job as long as possible because I know people will pry into my private life.

>Being shy and lacking social skills shouldn't mean someone should be seen as a weirdo. It's fucking horrible.

How is that not the definition of a weirdo?

>People talk about their relationships and sex lives constantly.
Where? In the middle of the street? At the store?

>I'm putting off getting a job as long as possible because I know people will pry into my private life.

>I don't have any friends
>I refuse to get a job

>"BTW I'm not a weirdo, it's wrong for society to look down on me"
Do you HONESTLY believe this?

People sometimes talk to me at university and have asked questions about my personal life.

They don't outright ask if I'm a virgin but it's quite easy to read between the lines, and my inexperience, shyness and clueless attitude gives it away.

My parents have probably given up hope of me ever getting a gf. Probably for the best, given I've never even hugged a girl or been friends with one. They just don't like me. Some of them mocked me even back in school.

I won't

Only faggots like you are pity selves. Man up.

>Some of them mocked me even back in school.

wow holy shit some girls made fun of you once in school? what a fucking loser

us normies have never had anyone ever make fun of them or have anything ever bad happen to them

It couldn't be that we just move the fuck on because we realize that doesn't matter, right?

>How is that not the definition of a weirdo?

Weirdo implies something negative and it's marking me out, attacking me just my nature.

>Where? In the middle of the street? At the store?

Don't you ever overhear conversations? I've heard people talk about this stuff everywhere, from libraries to cafes, supermarkets to public transport. Not to mention it's everywhere in the media. Society is built around relationships.

>>"BTW I'm not a weirdo, it's wrong for society to look down on me"
>Do you HONESTLY believe this?

Why wouldn't I?

Don't even know why I'm bothering arguing with you really, we'll never see eye to eye because our lives are completely different.

Such is life.
Shut it.

I didn't see others getting mocked. I saw scummy people getting into relationships. From an early age I've known a normie life just isn't going to happen for me. I don't have the personality or the nature for it. I'd have to completely change myself just on the off chance someone likes me.

If you can move on, good for you, but not all of us can.

If you want to hurl insults about me being sensitive go ahead, nothing I've not heard before.

>visiting a prostitute
what? they dont come to your house where you live??

>Weirdo implies something negative

How is it not negative to lack basic social skills? There's over 60 million people in your country, if you can't even find a small handful to be friends with out of that you are defective, you're inferior.

>Don't even know why I'm bothering arguing with you really, we'll never see eye to eye because our lives are completely different.
You're too deluded to see anyone else's perspective, you find it easier to just go with "le woe is me, there's no point trying anymore" instead of actually approaching your problems logically. Try /r9k/.

>I didn't see others getting mocked.

Because you're an asshole who only thinks about yourself.

get the fuck out of my board fucking can*dian normalfag

What's then? 1st worlders literally don't have concerns
I don't want to fuck ugly girls 2bh tho
my 17 yo cousin just asked if I'm KV
Yeah it doesn't count tho, I've fucked and kissed hookers but it isn't real
>looking down at introverts/shy people is fine

kek

>>looking down at introverts/shy people is fine

How is looking down on losers not fine?

>you are defective, you're inferior.
Shut up and keep going on. Opinions from other can suck dick.

My neighbors keep on asking me why i still dont have a gf. They even laughed at me for being a lose virgin. Well flipland has lots of teenage/unplanned mothers so their mindset gets warped that a man is a faggot if he havent tried sex at 25.

>How is it not negative to lack basic social skills? There's over 60 million people in your country, if you can't even find a small handful to be friends with out of that you are defective, you're inferior.

Doesn't mean I should be treated like shit by people like you.

And why would I want to be friends with people like you, knowing how you see people like me? There's no going back from that.

Not really, I'm a pretty conscientious, polite and helpful person. If I was an asshole, maybe I wouldn't be here.

If you're Asian you can't look down on anybody Chang. You're at the bottom of the food chain.

>I'm a pretty conscientious, polite and helpful person

I'd bet literally any amount of money that's not actually true

>And why would I want to be friends with people like you, knowing how you see people like me?

You shouldn't. It's not like anyone would want be to friends with you anyway. You offer nothing to anyone.

it's not normal for girls to make fun of you

it's normal if men do it though

Final fantasy 15 is the perfect game.

Are you fucking kidding? Do you really think females don't make fun of 99% of people on earth?

What do I have to gain from lying here when I'm being truthful about my life on the one place I can?

Thanks. I used to have friends but they drifted away. Nice to see the true face of people.

And you call me asshole.

You don't need to know you're lying, you could have just convinced yourself of something that's not true.

I'm quite brutally honest with myself

I'm sure you think that

well maybe behind your back, but back in school I was always at the very bottom of the food chain and I never once heard a female make fun of me (or any other men)
it's just this one canadian guy who makes posts like that regularly

Man, everyone is bullying Nigel today. Be nice. Everyone is just trying to feel right now.

Anyways, I view sex the way I view space travel or necromancy. It'd be fucking cool to do, but I don't consider it within the realm of possibility for me. Fun to fantasize about but it's just not gonna happen to me.

26 KHV and I haven't had a proper one-on-one conversation with a girl who wasn't mom/sister in literally a decade.

Probably because it's legal to cut peoples heads off in your country

no it's not
it really is normalfags like you that ruined Sup Forums

>cries about normalfags
>posts facebook meme

>it's just this one canadian guy who makes posts like that regularly
Yeah I'll just ignore him now

>Anyways, I view sex the way I view space travel or necromancy. It'd be fucking cool to do, but I don't consider it within the realm of possibility for me. Fun to fantasize about but it's just not gonna happen to me.
I feel you bro. Thanks.

I may die a virgin but not lonely.
You eventually get used to solitude you know.

Mijn broeder van een andere moeder.

I was 27 when I met my gf (and probably future wife). Don't let life bring you down bros.

>he thinks that's pepe
normalfags need to GO

i merely exist at this point desu
how do you deal with failing to be a normie with a functioning life, Sup Forums?

i just work, eat, watch some shows or movies, maybe jerk off, sleep and repeat
very little human interaction even at work, no one even knew it's my birthday even tho everyone celebrated for some normie whore a month ago

I don't because I'm gonna make it.
But if I fail, death is the same for everyone. Non-virgins don't get any medals or special rewards.

>being able to identify different flavors of frogposting

I don't because everytime I'm almost giving up I meet someone nice but then I break up with her before she breaks up with me

Have you tried meeting new people that share your hobbies and interests?

it's not about afterlife though, everything is about this material life, normies get to enjoy and have fun and social while we just exist for nothing

>normies go to heaven
>virgins go to hell

i tried, i just sperg out and they always keep away from me after initial introduction
also i don't have any hobbies, i'm boring af to normies

Make some hobbies then

Just keep trying faggot

Well my life right now is a 6/10 even without sex. If I had a girlfriend and more friends it would probably go up to 8 or 9/10, but I'm doing fine really.

Don't envy.

>i just work, eat, watch some shows or movies, maybe jerk off, sleep and repeat

same bruh

what's your job?

one day

>Just keep trying faggot
i am
i'm just getting desperate and unmotivated as everything i try fails and i just remain like this

then go fuck yourself for 9/10

Rude desu.

>what's your job?

army, combat engineering
i'm posted in the 2nd shittiest area to be posted in this country, it's for the rest of my service so i won't get moved out of here, i do nothing of significance and i won't ever even get to have some actual action.

and i see nothing that makes my future life any better either, i have an paying job waiting for me when i get out but it will just be the same thing then as well.

what's yours?

I already accepted it happening due to me being a pessimist that i dont even give a fuck about anything related to relationship and girls and just focus on money and finding reliable people to take care of me when i get old and sickly.

pretty much this, i agree.
also i fucking hate when they ask me do i have a girlfriend. no i fucking dont stop fucking asking me this all the time. i have disconected from my family and people i used to hang out with so much they think i have a drug problem(i dont but i think i drink way too much, but just to make life more bearable). i dont think ill ever have a girlfriend, i have become too quiet and boring to talk, expressing myself would only bring other people down because nobody wants to hear some losers sad story. fml

i'm sorry bae

why

does it get better? does it get worse?

I still have hope.

Too much effort i'd rather masturbate

And people wonder why some introverts can't stand extroverts...

>why
Wasting time.

i think it gets worse. at least for me, everytime when i was feeling so low and thinking about suicide i thought maybe it will get better, maybe i will finally enjoy life some day. but years passed and it only got worse.

Did you change anything in your life in order for it to get better?

I realized a fact that in Japan actually men were slaves being forced to spend all of their own things on having a family. I sure assume, one day they also realize there's nothing left in their life after all. I won't participate in ridiculous society. I just refuse things from innate behavior

Don't have a job at the moment, I'm a student

>i dont think ill ever have a girlfriend, i have become too quiet and boring to talk, expressing myself would only bring other people down because nobody wants to hear some losers sad story. fml

I know exactly how you feel. I just don't have the energy to talk.

In a strange way, it's comforting to know others around the world feel the same as you, isn't it?

>does it get better? does it get worse?
Well I've mostly accepted my fate and worry about other things now, so in a way I guess it's better.

me neither, i'm handsome so i get qts

I don't mind being a lonely virgin, but having to work around it when interacting with other people is tiresome.