Do women find Arnold attractive? Or is he just a male power fantasy?

Do women find Arnold attractive? Or is he just a male power fantasy?

Women of Sup Forums, well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only whores. Now go to bed

Arnold is a meme. Conan the Barbarian is meme. Women love memes. 1 2 3 do I have to count any higher for you?

femanon here. I don't find him attractive but I'd fuck him because he's rich.

>Women of Sup Forums

god damn I love Conan the Barbarian

>don't find him attractive

Don't lie, you were gushing like a waterfall during this scene

men that buff look like they would beat the shit out of me, so no

So you like little twink fuccbois, got it

>femanon here. I don't find him attractive but I'd fuck him because he's rich.

This just confirms all things.

I'm a woman not a fag

Women have different tastes just like men do.
>さげ

keep telling yourself that

Yes. All women secretly want to be lifted off the ground by their throats by Ahnold and carried like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder while he runs through the hills of Austria kicking sheep off of cliffs.

As long as he gets a haircut first.

i dont, but the image of him kicking sheep off cliffs made me laugh my ass off.

relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

I suppose nothing hurts you

his fucking plan was brutal
but nothing beats James' wig

Sure. He's not the first thing that comes to mind when I picture a sexy man, but I wouldn't have turned him down back then, no sir.

>that scene in Commando where he strips down to a speedo

People convince themselves and each other what is attractive. Its easy for women to tell you that they wouldn't fuck a huge monstrosity like him but that is largely done for your ego. Hell, most of the time women don't even know themselves until they are face to face with someone experiencing their charm. Think about Bill Clinton; is that big fat red potato nose moistening any panties? yet he was renown to be the center of attention in any room he went; he made women want to be near him and want his power...and this was far before Presidency.

Women will fuck anything. ANYTHING that can excite them.

Even before he was rich he was a driven, attractive (like literally attractive; he drew people to him and made them feel better for the experience), paragon of masculinity. Arnold was an experience that any woman would have been excited and aroused by.

The son of a bitch became the emperor of 80s film commanding the highest pay. IN THE XENOPHOBIC UNITED STATES AND HE COULD BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH. YOU CANT DO THAT WITHOUT CHARM.

His maid certainly did.

Imagine cleaning up Arnold's mansion and suddenly Arnold sticks his boner up your skirt.

Who can say no to that?

That maid thing really is a massive embarrassment. I think anyone could have forgiven indiscretions with a hot ingenue costar or something but that it was with a fat old maid...

He actually meant it, too. OP is just precious.

I heard he was into the sexual chocolate too. Ain't dat cool, liberals?

femfag here. i find him sexy :)

>Women of Sup Forums

I think that's because Arnold was probably one of the last true movie STARS. As in, personality, screen presence and charm. I don't think anyone will argue he can actually act and most of his career's success comes from the above and ability to choose roles well. Not to mention his political career after his prime in acting ended.

Way to sterotype, sizist pig

>think happy thoughts arnold, there's a black entitiy behind you

they're probably big gals

>Women of Sup Forums

>I don't think anyone will argue he can actually act
He can't act.

FOR YOU

are you saying that they've made themselves big for me or that they're big compared to the women I usually engage with?

fat Mexican maids can't get enough of him.

>lying on the floor, whining, on a temple, "the power of steel?""yes child"
>male power fantasy

triple kek

That's not how you spell sage. In Japanese you spell phonetically, so instead of sa-ge it's more like se-ji or something.
You should probably use katakana too as its an English word

DON'T MIND ME I'M BANEPOSTING, NEWFRIEND

Young Ahnold never looked like your generic bodybuilder freak you get these days.

He was a bodybuilder in the tradition of Eugen Sandow who was lifting to sculpture his body to fit the greek ideal, not to just get massive.

No way he wasnt slaying cardiobunny vag 24/7.

It's more like 下げ

>Women of Sup Forums, well?

Let me guess, you've been raped?

I forgot to mention it's not the English word sage. It's the Japanese word for lower.

get a load of this weeb

>I think that's because Arnold was probably one of the last true movie STARS
Daniel Day Lewis, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Russel Crowe, Jake Gyllenhall, Leo DiCaprio, Robert Deniro, Bradley Cooper, Michael Fassbender, Christian Bale, Dwayne Johnson, Mark Wahlberg, and a slew of others.

Don't be retarded, user.

All men can easily beat the shit out of you. Confirmed dyke.

thats what he said dipshit

ITT: Sup Forums's saddest posters pretend to be girls.

That's painfully obvious.

He also fucked the shit out of Sharon Stone in Total Recall and was reminiscing on it in the Total Recall commentary (there actually is more to it than him calmly describing what's going on in a scene.)

Sage is pronounced SAH-GAY as in "lower", or like redditors call it; downvote

Like fucked her in real life? What did he say about it?

Women are subhuman, who cares what they think

>Conan the Barbarian is meme.
Hold up, bro! The Conan stories are low fantasy classics that are extremely well-written. It's about way more than obsessing over some big-muscled brute, it's about the clash between the supposed superiority of cultures in their decadent civilization phase and the more natural virtues of a more practical society. Howard was an excellent worldbuilder and more people should read his stories.

Was getting memed part of your plan?

> women of Sup Forums
lel

never met a girl that finds arnold or other big guys attractive at all, thye're more a power fantasy

no not even little, way too much muscle and he is way too much short.

I mostly care about that my boyfriend is taller then me if I wear high heels.

spoken like a true virgin.
I bet you have no friends even. top kek.

t. white knight beta

how tall you think Arnie is, you manly frankenstein?

You're a big girl

for you :)

>all men are rapists and wifebeaters

That's nice. Nice feminism you got going on there.

Go arm wrestle the next twink faggot you see, men don't need to look buff to be able to beat the shit out of you. So yeah, even twink faggots are evil rapey wifebeaters.

Attractive? Body: Yes Face: Not so much. Charming? Yes. Fuck. YES.

Women in general don't like bodybuilders. They look gross more than they look hot.

Just be tall, muscular but not too muscular and have a great looking face

Penis is important also, which is why women don't like bodybuilders. They all have small penises

most people confirmed that he is 5'10 (177cm) but on his wiki page they are lying that he is 188 cm.

I am 1.60 tall and with high heels you can add a few extra cm, but I prefer that my boyfriend is bigger then me, I want to feel he is stronger and taller then me.
But I hate guys like Arnold its way too much muscle and I would rather have sex with a girl then with a guy like him.

>I am 1.60 tall
Please don't ever breed with anyone taller than 1.85m, don't pollute my precious tall master race with your manlet genes you filthy fucking midget whore

stay salty like you will ever get the chance to reproduce in your life.
You will stay bitter and get old while wasting your time on Sup Forums talking about how great you are but the jews are keeping you down.

I can bet you would probably lick my feet the same second I would order you.

stay salty beta virgin :)

inb4 nice night for a walk

> I prefer that my boyfriend is bigger then me
you're fat right?

Funny. Being tall isn't a good thing. I'm 1.78 and very thin/lanky. I look like a fucking scarecrow.

I am 160 and 49 kg
English isn't my mother language but what I did mean I prefer that my boyfriend is taller then.

>tfw I'm a manlet
>My dad is 5'3" and my mom is 6'2"

I'm going to the same thing my manlet dad did. Stop me lanky faggot.

why are you angry? are you compensationg for something bro?

I bet your dad is a greasy, hairy Italian man.

I'm 200 cm and very lanky.

Imagine it.

that's because you have no muscle mass you dumbo

>1.60 tall
you mean 1.60 short
i met hunchback grandmas taller than u

He's Basque.

meet a lot of hunchback grandmas in your line of work, do you?

>tallcuck getting triggered

>I can bet you would probably lick my feet the same second I would order you.

Sweaty feet if possible, thank you very much.

The ones you would get after you're done running under an improvised track made with the kitchen's table and a couple of chairs pretending you are doing a marathon

>all that sperging out because of one comment

stay classy tv

*I bet your dad is a greasy, hairy Basque man

He looks like he'd feel like my leather purse. nty

>reading comprehension

#rekt

That's a list a very famous actors.

Yet they are not stars in the way he meant it.

I like lobster bisque.

>The ones you would get after you're done running under an improvised track made with the kitchen's table and a couple of chairs pretending you are doing a marathon

Manlet roastie absolutely and irredeemably BTFO

>you share a board with people like this

I like this guy

So being a women who knows how to cook is now considered bad?

You should ask yourself at what point in your life you became so sad.Do you honestly think any normal women thinks kitchen jokes are even remotely funny?

I enjoy to cook for my husband and its literally 10 times more fun when I can cook for 2 people instead of 1.

Also its pretty funny that guys like you who enjoy to lick my feet are usually begging me later to fuck them in the ass with a dildo.

I'm also female that enjoys cooking for the husband ^^

gurl powaa!~

rawr c:

no but I am asian so obviously I will not be tall.

>a married woman is constantly asked by "fat beta virgins" to fuck them in the ass

seriously, at least post some pussy

ps: nice you cook for your man

pps: post pussy

I just asked all I know.
Mum says all action dudes are ugly as potato while sister is more of a young stallone girl.

feet pic plz bb?

>midget roastie didn't even get the joke
>muh dick argument, plastic edition
>really thinks i'm going to lick her hobbit feet and getting a plastic dildo in the ass like her homo, no muscle nu male boyfriend
>instead of making love to my tall 1.72m goddess girlfriend, worthy mother of my future demigod tall heirs

I was implying you are so short you can run under tables. Alas, your manlet brain did not process the informations accurately. Sad!
But don't worry. I am sure you are a great girl, terrific girl, and i really appreciate it. I appreciate it but you have to go back, you have to go back so we can make Sup Forums great again!