Walk into da club with your gf and this hot alpha asian manchu slaps your gf in da ass

>walk into da club with your gf and this hot alpha asian manchu slaps your gf in da ass

>wut do?

>alpha asian

his muscles look painted and out of place, also they're lopsided

grab his ass

Give this asian manlet a "you tried" headpat and smile.

>alpha asian

look down and look for him

>alpha asian
>with that fuccboi face and 170cm height

I shove my boot up his ass

By then she is no longer your gf

Send him back to /AsianMasculinity/

Where's that comic/doujin where there's two kids fighting and then one fucks the other in front of everyone? There's one with flags and Brazil fucks Argentina

>female
>in a club
>attractive to asian men

Dumped. Too fat.

laugh a lot and then proceed to kill him

> Ask if he got a problem with sexual harassing already taken girls
> Mock or punch him to the face

>alpha
>asian

I'm same asian so forsake gf and we are going to have for hot homosex :3

>alpha asian

>alpha
>asian
pick one

>alpha asian

jesus christ that's what kids watch these days?

we need another world war

My gf: "ewww, sorry I only like white guys"
Me: "epig win XDDDD"

>alpha
>Asian
>>>>man

Oh boi I am laffin

>alpha asian

What the fuck is this?

lmao

>asian
>top

???

Asians aren't alpha by definition.

Oh man you can host me.........

>white male privilege doesn't exi-

The hate for Asian men just proves that white male privilege is far from dead. Normally, women find status and wealth attractive in men. But not with Asian men. Asian men have the highest incomes in the US, yet white women refuse to date East Asian and Indian men. They view them as creepy and beta, no matter how much social skills or wealth they have. Even Asian women have been brainwashed into worshipping white cock. """Progressive""" Asian women (don't be fooled, most of them fall for the feminist propaganda as soon as they come to the west) think that because Asian countries are so conservative, that Asian-American men must be patriarchal shitlords as well and white men enlightened egalitarians. Women would literally rather date some white male from West Virginia making $25,000 a year than an Indian making $200,000 a year in Silicon Valley.

why do asian dudes like these always look metrosexual lmao

What race do you think op present

>alpha asian

>Indian men. They view them as creepy and beta, no matter how much social skills or wealth they have
>than an Indian making $200,000 a year in Silicon Valley.
Have you ever been with an Indian? They fucking smell like shit and cant take care of themselves.

What?

Op is most likely chink trying to gain more confident, these theads are posted too often to simply be a provoke,even since they never gain much attention.

cuz we guys hate all hairs on body except brow and eyebrow, hairy and muscular are considered as violent gay

dudes should be cute like woman, this is 2017 now user

o perkele :DDDDD

>REEEEE IF WHITE WOMEN DON'T FUCK ME THEN IT'S PROOF WE'RE OPPRESSED!

You just said Asians are making tons of money but then you act like you're hard done by because you have trouble getting laid. Grow up.

Making money isn't everything. We don't even get to enjoy many of the privileges of being rich because people hate us for being Asian.

Nobody cares that you're Asian

Also I'd rather be rich than getting laid

This.

Literally the best minority to be.

Women just don't like being squinted at constantly, it makes them feel judged.

The rest are smelly.

>your gf
>alpha asian
Neither of those things exist so I wouldn't know what to do.

> asian
meh

> it comes from mexicanlet
kek

why wouldn't you just eat him?

Less said the better

Part of me wants to beat him up (bet I could wrap one of my hands all the way around his neck), part of me wants to laugh, and part of me feels sad because no gf irl

some corny shit

that hairstyle is nothing but lame ass

azn niggas should learn about some decent japanese street fashion scenes at least

he looks like someone who tries hard to be act like a white actor in holloywood too. in other words, pretty 3rd world ish

>literally all of /asianmasculinity/s bickering is boiled down to the fact that muh white women aren't as interested in them as they are their own race of men

Jesus Christ, spend 5 days in the wilderness or something and realized how pampered your life is if you waste time on forums over that issue, Dhupinder

wake up
I don't have a gf

I don't like Chinese. It gives me headaches.

>walk into da club with your gf
>your gf

> walk in chinese nightclub with gf
> weird ~160cm chinese guy creeps up on us, starts telling gf "omg you are soo tall, omg your bf soo tall" (i'm just 190cm, so is my gf wearing heels)
> asks if he can hug gf
> me like "i dont care, just hug him, will make him very happy"
> after hugging gf, asks if he can hug me too
> tell him thats not what guys do, teach him how to brofist instead

/AsianMasculinity/ xDDD

Holy shit why are asians so spergy?

>Go to korean club in hongdae
>Dance with some girls
>Guy comes up
>"Your nose very beautiful"
>Thank him and continue dancing
He bought me a drink, i love asia

Slap his ass and put 4 fingers in his anus to prepare it for some hard pounding.

Why are Asian men threads always hilarious as fuck? Lol

wouldn't need to do anything desu, she would insist on murdering him herself

>gf
>in the club

Normies get out

Is this a christian tattoo on this chink shoulder ?

give him a perscribtion of decent hormones so he can finally transition and don't taint himself anymore

Be his bf instead.