Daily reminder that this is the ONLY scripted show in the history of television to stay good after season 10

Daily reminder that this is the ONLY scripted show in the history of television to stay good after season 10

Hahaha, season 10? It went to shit save for a few episodes here and there after the 4th season, kid.

hasn't been good since end of s6, get taste

>not recognizing season 7 as pure kino

Yikes. I'm sorry you can't appreciate good television.

Even then, i think season 10, and even a lot of 11 were up there in quality compared to the others.

this shit is corny

Always Sunny is sitcomkino and you know it.

their being edgy, tho.

It's unscripted? They just improve scenes? Basic concept & improve it? Is that right?

This show has never, ever, been good and you are a literal pleb for finding it remotely funny.

Season eleven had a few really bad episodes but it also had a few really great ones

>implying Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs wasn't the best episode so far

used to love this show.

then I realised its shit.

Frasier season 11 is one of the best

Read the OP again

season 11 has some great episodes and then some 'true utterly shit Ive wasted 20 minutes of my life' episodes

season 7 was that last gasp of the show.

season 8 was official shit tier with some moderately funny moments since then.

it's still funny enough to keep watching but they're way below their earlier batting average

I think the first 10 seasons were consistently really top notch. They had really great episodes & really mediocre episode. Season 11 was complete shit though - a sad rehash of everything that came before it.

Just like Sunny.

Last 2 seasons are shit.

It was better without Frank.

Who agrees?

Still funnier than most other comedies at the moment.
Comedies are in a bit of a rut.
I thought Grinder was pretty funny for a first season and could've been very good in subsequent seasons but of course it got cancelled.

They need more courtroom episodes.

How did they do this scene when she's flat chested?

>used to love this show
>then decided it was more important to go against the sheeple

When people try to put Sunny in the same league as Seinfeld and Frasier they forget that they both had twice as many episodes each season. So Sunny turned to shit in season 5 already, if you count in Seinfeld-seasons.

Makeup isn't hard.

>Just call it makeup
bullshit, it's something else.

Are you clinically retarded? Oh, yeah, they used mutagens to make her grow huge breasts. Fucking idiot.

Prosthetics are a miracle.

I want to fuck Maureen if you know what I mean

Yea with her wedding dress on too.

Jesus christ I can feel your pleb rays from here. You may have picked the literal worst season as your example. I bet you still watch the Simpsons don't you?

>I like putting words in peoples mouth
wanker.

Actually I don't considering you've never had your penis in a vagina before.

Sunny is my all-time favorite show, but I'm not going to pretend there wasn't a drop in quality at some point. The most recent season did pick up though, especially with The Gang Goes to Hell.