дoбpa нoќ

>spije

>noq
Kek

So who does Kosovo belong to exactly?

Was there a need for a new thread

yes so we can continue in the morning

the USA

should we include the kellyposter autist with a pass?

greece

your mom

Good night mates

>3 and he's still posting here
loser

Is it true they range banned Greece?

only some isps it seems

For what reason?

shitposting

That's literally the only thing anybody does here, so in what way did they cross the line?

turkey

dont die on me

Good morning wagies

Why is our IQ so low?

t. Albanian woman

I am literally smarter than every one who has ever posted in the history of this general.

COMMUNISM

ΚΟΜΜΟΥΝΙΣΜΌΣ

кoмyнизмa

no

comunism is shit

>almost 10 hours without a reported crime of some immigrant

Yes

da

NAI!

No

should I go out of the house to buy cigs? it's almost a certaint some immigrant will commit a crime, or wait till the crime is committed and then go out?

>tfw none of us will ever have a BIG MACEDONIAN MALL in his city

:(

I am literally smarter than anyone here. Prove me wrong.

I am literally smarter than every one who has ever posted in the history of this general.

Can I buy a dory and spartan shield there?

I'm here now so you're #2 at best

no, m8, you are a Greek.

DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST
EXTERMINATE THE INFERIOR WHITE RACE
IMPREGNATE WHITE WOMBS
KILL WHITE BOYS

I am smarter than you.

Stop

lolno

you are russian, you have aids and use krokodil

I am a well, you are a puddle

>me
>"grik"

heh that's where you're wrong. I am am Ottoman

I'm an American on vacation. I was educated in private institutions. The boundaries of my mind are unimaginable to simple peasants such as yourself.

>on a vacation in russia

I guess you really are an american, only they can be so retarded.

Also your education system sucks, even private-cucks get fucked. I am a genius, you know nothing of metaphysics and ontology. (be sure to google those before responding).

Whitebois are weak and inferior. White women are wise to procreate with superior blacks

A more appropriate picture then

One Sultanate to unite us all

Did we have genocides, war and Islamic terrorism under the Empire? No

People were allowed to travel and exercise their religion. Unlike now

Also notice the map. The capitulation of the Empire happened because the British scum wanted the oil

Imagine the wealth we'd all have today

The only thing retarded here are your plebeian memes, I find them rather boring and distasteful.

The worst school in America is still better than the best university in your shitty, 3rd world commie hellhole.

I was studying physics when most kids were playing with toys. Take a step back and recalculate how backwards you really are.

>studying physics

Physics is the love child of philosophy and wine.

If I were you I'd brag about understanding Kant and Leibniz rather than "studying physics".

I can outsmart you under the table even if I'm brain dead.

Whites are submissive and inferior.
DEATH TO THE WHITE SUBHUMANS

Au contraire, physics is the love child of mathematics and philosophy

Sort of how you're the love child of a turk and a mongol

You couldn't even outsmart my cats, you could outmeme them though

And mathematics is nothing but geometry and algebra perceived through substances, aka philosophical though.

I bet you also read books and regurgitate what your "masters" have taught you. Fucking weakling unable to rediscover 2000 years of philosophy on his own.

just bumping thread, m8

Are you the commie poster?

Λμαοινγk at your pathetic lives cuck whytebois

You make false assumptions, I discovered all of philosophy on my own before I was even 9 years old. I rigorously proved the theorems of the greeks when I was still in kindergarten. I have made numerous contributions to the field of epistemological philosophy, more than I can even count.

As for books? They're too simple for me, catalogues of vain thoughts from pedants and plebeians. I prefer solving the biggest questions of metaphysics while writing on windows.

Pic related

Yes μυ βροτηερ

*типc фeдopa*

That's too cringy even for me to respond in kind. Way to cringify the thread, USA

are you also the whitecucks must die poster?

Nope, that's Kellyfag

>epistemological philosophy

or the modern version is the cancer of philosophy

Which proves my point, you are a dumbass "American on vacation" shitposting from his "hotel room" or whatever.

not an argument

what's with greeks shitting up the general all of a sudden? I mean, we can handle 1 shitposter, but now everyone just diarrhea all over the place

neither is this

Sunday mornings don't allow for quality discussions desu. Plus we're preparing the ground for our loyal dog Ikibey to come and put you slavs into submission again

Kellyfag is a whyteboi cuck edgelord

Why would I want the whitecucks to die? I'm a pro white, pro-blonde activist/crusader.

I think he got old quick, I tried getting something more out of him, but his "hate" is empty and substanceless. If he was more convincing people would actually respond.

I prefer Kelly and her abusive coach to this ayy lmao, pls post your best Kelly

This is 2017, it's Karlie year.

>empty and substanceless

much like his whole existence, man. He'd good use baiting other Sup Forums newfags but wee have gotten used to his presence here and doesn't have any impact anymore

psss sorri filaraki, i karlie ine mpazaki

Nothing personnel, kid

post something new

like when she "codes"

She's dating jewchad. You stand no chance.

In a way he has proven that trolling is an art of sorts

Best ones are during her high school years.

It's an "art" when you understand your target and adjust your "trolling" according to that. Casting a wide net only works 1-2 times, people get used to the same shit and start to ignore.

Also arguments backing his claims up helps to make it more believable.

He's a mentally challenged individual, a son of village people who somehow found themselves in Germany

He doesn't troll, Sup Forums is his only way of expressing his twisted thoughts, while his whole real world is meaningless and full of sadness

I think it's great, seeing a Turk hating himself so much that he will just larp all day long, every day for almost a year saying he's a Greek is hilarious.
He's a constant source of embarrassment for Turks, not like they needed any more, but still pretty hilarious.

node 'code', but 'kode'

kodewithklossy.com/

How much does she charge?

That's actually kind of sad, I still have no pity for alamançi or turks in general

It is really funny to imitate him sometimes, I see Americans doing it now especially in food-related threads

Sup Forums makes fun of her "coding" skills all the time.

Just another substanceless thing in the world. That's what money does to ja.

She has a pretty face though, I'd prefer it if she had birthing hips and not the shape of a 12 year old boy.

>I'd prefer it if she had birthing hips
What for? It's not like you are ever going to become a father.

I would imagine 5-6 figures for an hour long photoshoot.

so? would you prefer she didn't know what coding was at all? instead just doing coke and partying instead of koding?

ti malakas pou eisai looooooooool

>It's not like you are ever going to become a father.

I am actually working on it. You don't know me or my life, phamalam.

>What for?

Cuz i like looking at nice shapes and a woman with an ass and good thighs is a nice thing to wake up to.

I'd prefer it if she didn't act as if she is actually coding. Anyone who has ever written in any coding language knows it takes at least 2 years to have a good grasp of things to do something different than be a code-money.

She is a fake. What are you to expect from a vain woman looking for attention?

>""""""""""photoshoot"""""""""""

who here /annoyed by parents/

you sound bitter, you shouldn't, this is good fun.

well you asked

Not bitter, just tired of everyone and everything being fake. There is no substance to anything.

Also pic related is your idols' skills.

Inspiring others to do great is great, she's just doing it for an ego-boost.

you're taking this too seriously.

>not living alone
>taking anyone's crap

are you a cuck by any chance?

>knights
>princesses
>dragons
>magical items
which is the most typical fairy-tail balkan country?

p sure it's not bulgaria

>You don't know me or my life
I know you're shitposting on Sup Forums, on a Sunday morning
Not a good sign.

probably

I'll watch something stupid and just chill out.

Love the Greek oranges btw

i live alone but they still boss me around
>tfw no income
feels bad man

cool, I'm gonna back watching koding with Klossy
we're learning html tags today :3

>because I can't be doing anything while shitposting on a tukish kebab recipe sharing website

No job or low paying one?

if you take their money you stay their bitch

if you live in sofia, IKEA is hiring full time and part time.