Adore it, I want the Blu-ray bad

reddit

reddit

no

you should go back there

*unzips dick*

Discuss this

Shit on the floor, time to get schwifty in here

season 1 was goat tier and season 2 had some goat episodes but overall was worse.

it is a good show despite contrarian faggot 4channers shilling against it. has legitimate unique structure, interesting characters, and complex plots.

I've heard that the beth and jerry marriage issues is overhashed but the fact is that is pretty realistic. so i personally disagree with that gripe. have yet to see actual criticism against

>realistic = good

LOL.

Holy shit you're dumb. How many books did you read last year?

He never said that, how many book did you read last year?

>tfw i am sexually attracted to beth

This guy is pretty right. Great show. Sometimes has eps that are kind of a miss but has great eps too.

woah there strawman calm down

my point was people give their issues shit because they are rehashed but miss the nuanced personal struggles and changes they go through

My current favorite animated show.
Followed by Star vs Evil.
Then Gravity Falls.
Then Archer
Then Gumball.

in terms of actual discussion what do people think of the possible long term plots.

justin roiland has hinted at various episodes hinting at larger plot structures. for me i assume the evil morty who control that one rick is pretty important. interested also in the possiblilty of rick somehow being an older morty or some such thing.

otherwise how will rick escape an/or be rescued??

Just a cool show to get fuckin blazed and watch.
The episode where the screen keeps splitting is great, same with the one about parasites.
Some really cool concepts that are fun to think about.

>miss the nuanced personal struggles and changes they go through

Except they don't go through any changes. Their relationship is fundamentally unchanged from episode 1.

>4channers
You just outed yourself as a redditor, ofc you would like it. Rick and morty is reddit trash.

first 5 episodes were great. pussified "muh feels" "muh character driven drama and plots" dan Harmon shit fest ever after.

this show should be more like the fucking webisode

word those were my two faves of season 2. enjoyed the unified consciousness one too but it's more of an enjoyable and interesting enough show than a well crafted cinematic exercise

their relationship doesn't change but they do. their perma statis relationship is an important aspect of their personal issues

then leave the fucking thread you pussy shit posting asshole ball cupping shit for brains band wagonning whore of a pedophile cumslut piece of trash

season 2 rick&morty isn't season 1 rick&morty
you notice this in the episode mortynight run when they take the wrong jerry in the end of the episode and the other rick&morty say that they'd been at blips and chitz all day
the whole thing can only be noticed if you look closely at the dimension number on their form and cross check it with Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind when he tells Rick about the way he categorized all the Ricks
this is hinted at further with the episode totall rickall with the introduction of Mr. Poopybutthole

the show was never about just one rick&morty team
and the real rick's morty isn't even his real morty because Rick has a picture of Morty as a baby but in the first season jess says that Rick had only reunited with them just recently
the first episode where Rick makes a bomb to "make a fresh start" is also a hint
Krombopulos Michael isn't dead because main Morty didn't kill him by parking the space ship on him so it's not that unlikely that he will save Rick in season 3

Triggered much?
Get the fuck

>their relationship doesn't change but they do

They're exactly the same as in the first episode. The only onea who changed were Morty who went from being bright-eyed & scared to being more assertive & cynical and Jerry from the Chronenberg universe who turned into a badass for the sake of a joke.

meant beth not jess

Like adventure time, wacky for the sake of being wacky

why would i go to the outdoors when i have feeble minded retards like you to troll?

not sure whether you haven't watched the how or just didn't pay attention.

but to give you the benefit of the doubt as in any cartoon or tv show of this kind of type the characters are generally immutable for the sake of the structure of the show and its jokes etc.

your premise is stupid beause it's obvious and it's wrong because all the characters experience life changing events that alter their preconceptions and change their character despite their seeming stasis

shadbase.com/horse-surgeon-beth/
shadbase.com/motherfucker-morty/
shadbase.com/horse-surgeon-beth-2/
shadbase.com/drunk-beth/

who isn't

one of those shows which fandom shitheads try to force on you and ruin it for everyone

>shadbase

>reddit """""trolling"""""

ooh i'm so sjw trigerred and upset you are doing a good job. reddit and imgur and 9gag are the worst i have never visited them and don't know what they are

>reddit and memey
take it to reddit

>no WoY

rick and morty sucks guys so i;m going to come and shitpost in a reddit and memey thread on Sup Forums the most glorious board on the hacker Sup Forums

Plebbit garbage, there's nothing to discuss.

oh my god no one cares kys

>no venture brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=GCpS-7MItU4

reddit

What I dislike about R&M is the creator's obnoxious lack of a sincere & dedicated approach to the show. The creator's revel in their ironic detachment, exemplified most of all in their improv episodes. As if preemptively shielding themselves from criticism by releasing something deliberately half-assed. It is emblematic to me of the creator's lack of genuine insight or a lack of conviction in their own ability. Which would be understandable given the personalities behind the show itself.

Half-assing is only real philosophy of the creators. The show is conceived & shaped through the click-bait understanding of science & the only partially digested nietzschean philosophy of the creators. It spouts the kind of lazy, autodidact, self-serving, personal philosophy of those weaned in the information-era. "Nothing really matters so do what you makes you happy"

It's a half-baked nihilism used to justify a shallow unexamined lifestyle of hedonistic "Dopamine is the greatest good". Ironically championed by those who consider themselves more knowledgeable than the rest of the world, because they're armed with an internet connection and a wikipedia tab.

In other words. It's reddit.

>archer

At one point legit great but now I'm ashamed to even admit I watched seasons 5 and 6

Can someone exlpain why summer pisses her pants so much?

She pissed herself like 3 times in season 2 and had an imaginary friend named Tinkles.

its my fetish desu

I actually wholeheartedly agree. Also the literal pro cuckoldry episode

Only Get Schwifty, I have no idea what in the fuck they were thinking

Haha everything is shit theres no such thing as ethics or morals cause space lmao take a rip of this bong and be a nihlist like me xD: The Show

this show is a must see.

You mean the episode where the parasites convince the family that Beth is married to another man and that Jerry was merely the best-friend? I thought that was hilarious.

Or it's smart and funny at times
youtube.com/watch?v=R-zsFY0P90E

No the episode where his father is literally a cuckold fetishist

is it really? I enjoyed s1 quite a bit then saw the 1st ep of s2, found it average and didn't watch any more after that

True. 5 was pretty bad and I couldn't even watch 6. But I still love the first few seasons.

That has never aired in my country and I haven't really heard of it until recently. Might look into it.

Couldn't get into it, sorry gruncle Stan.

TINY RICK

Oh shit it's TINY RICK!

You need to get to season two, user. Hater's development is glorious.

Literally, reddit :the show

there needs to be flags on every board so i know whos shit opinions to discard

Contrarian bitterfags who hate popular things and seek reasons to shit on them.

Ven if their points are valid, the show is still one of the best and cleverly written animated shows out there. You should form your own opinion and not parrot taht of a fucking neckbeard who hates popular things.

Season 2 is not bad. It's still good, except the tone shifts a bit from weird standalone episodes to sort of like a flowing narrative. And I honestly think it makes the show better. The jokes stay frezsh and a lot of new characters are introduced. All in all season 2 was a little worse than season one but still a must watch for any cartoon fan. Don't let bitter contrarian anonymous shitposters form your opinion on a great show. Who the fuck cares if Reddit likes it? Can't you like something other people like? What a load of shit.

It's a dumb as fuck show that tries to be smart with shit tier humour.

You are retarded but you have learnt to mimic those who can actually think.

Please remove yourself from this discussion forthwith as you serve the purpose of a bad jokesmith. My line of thought is now done and you may disperse yourself into the ethereal and whimsical realm of Sup Forums for us to maybe agree or disagree again.

What should replace nihilism?

Your post is just a long way of writing "Nuh uh!"

You're a quick chap, I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually.

Give us examples of the show being dumb and using shit tier humor then, contrarianfag. Show us which part of the show you think is "Shit", and how does it apply to the rest of the show.

>inb4 buzzwords and ad hominem
You're full of shit and you know it.

Probably Roiland's Fetish or some SJW writer thinking she's empowering Bed Wetters

>decorating the landscape with butts
>"Take a shit on the dance floor"
>ironic memeatic catchphrases "wub a dub dub", "TINY RICK", "GET SCHWIFTY"
>"Mr. Poopybutthole"

etc...

Pick one.

Some episodes are okay I guess, but the one's that miss really makes me hate it, like get swifty and those commercial episodes

The one of the far left obviously. Redhead, feathered hair, headband, best tits, best social cred for banging her.

>tfw there are fags who think Get Schwifty and Big Trouble in Little Sanchez were bad

>Get Schwifty
More like, get out

Get Schwifty wasn't bad, it was just the worst episode of the season. IDC2 is a red herring that plebs say is the worst but it's top-tier.

Ice-T was good though

the "theories" are dumb as hell

Can we talk about how good the season 2 closing sequence was? Bojack Horseman level feels

>Bojack Horseman level feels

Unsurprising someone who lauds Bojack would think R&M is good.

kek

where do you buy your fedoras?

based

No, I like R&M but the fake poignancy they attempt every couple of episodes is terrible
You can't just slap soft indie vocals over depressing imagery and call it meaningful

this

I take it that's one of the shows creators?
>that last tweet
Absolute legend

Nah disagree, Rick Sanchez's character totally verges on the tragic, I think they work the emotional angles with his character really well. Relationship with his grand kids, daughter, bird person, his own youth all developed well over the course of the show

>doesn't know who roiland is,

The worst part of Sup Forums is that every twat with an internet connection like this retard believes that his uneducated opinions is worth the same as everyone elses.

go be a mod on reddit so you can delete posts you don't like

>Entitled 4channer who thinks he's an edgy genius because he doesn't like popular show

Or what? You'll spit some more of your mongoloid opinions at me?

not that guy, but LMAO anyway.

I don't disagree with you, but I just don't give people the (you)'s if I hate their posts. No use in bitching about it

Yes it is absolutly true but the show is also very funny and plot are smart so i like it

I love that guy

/thread