Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Italian cuties edition

Talk to QTs from around the Italian peninsula, practice your risotto cooking skils, make delicious polenta, get recipe ideas from Italian cuties and shitpost on their pictures saying you would deploy the D desu.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/dunbar-layers-friendship-study_us_5728d4c5e4b016f37893ac14
interpals.net/Darren4565
youtube.com/watch?v=Y075LuOk3_k
youtu.be/QrVoJgQ7u8w
youtube.com/watch?v=m1LnlZbxAus
youtu.be/TEwmxye3Fkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for being universally hated by women all around the world :(

Post profile or kys

Seriously, why would I want a bunch of Sup Forums autists to know who I am?

Rate my profile famalams

so we can order 100 pizzas to your house

not the best i've seen captain

huffingtonpost.com/entry/dunbar-layers-friendship-study_us_5728d4c5e4b016f37893ac14

this is actually pretty known, there is lots of ideas about this. It has nothing to do with being arrogant. The idea if 5 real friends, the rest of your friends at that time are more so just acquaintances. I mean thats like dude when I was traveling I met thousands of people from games, and modeling. Tons and tons of people I will say are my friend, but the idea is are they really my friend all of them at one moment of time?

My first kiss and my first time having sex were awful. And even after that ive had times where sex is not good and kissing is bad. I think its better to think about as interactions between people as a vibe. If the vibe is bad the sex is not good, if the vibe is bad kissing is bad. This is why I dont have sex with random girls, because if im not attracted to them I dont like faking it. Can I assume there was something that made you or them uncomfortable? A good way to help with sex imo is if the girl sees you as dominate to say you can literally tell her to show you what to do. You dont need any technique you dont need to practice, because she shows you what to do, and you have created a environment to make the vibe automatically. If you think about it, people have wet dreams with no touching right? Its the thought man. People on interpals are cybering with out touching each other. Its the thought. As a matter of fact id assume most people are nerds here, so you SHOULD be able to talk a good game. You can get a person off just by talking to them. Youve all probably read some hentai game that was hot, you can say stuff like that in real life to girls, with no touching and you are good to go.

Then stop crying how ugly and pathetic you are.
Like we're gonna find out where you live or something, jeez.

and your mirror pic with the fab hair is the only one thats decent desu

appreciating the OP

My bar is low enough for what I'm expecting anyone here to say so fuck it, you win.
interpals.net/Darren4565

you've been a member for 7 months and your profile is empty + no comments?

How?

Well im as ugly as it gets

The problem is being able to get girls you don't actually want, and not being able to get girls you ACTUALLY want

Wow, I've seen you before.

Well I have more than 5 friends here in Spain I see at least once a week, and I still manage to keep in touch, most every day, with my closest friends from school, uni etc back home, as well as a couple of qts, who I'd count among my friends, and I'm fairly certain they don't all want to sleep with me. Now I'm either a miracle man, insanely unattractive (and so are all my friends), or somewhere you've got this a wee bit wrong

More than seven months actually. I deleted my account a while back and then remade it. I've actually used this stupid site for 3 years.

What can i add btw? Im not planning to take anything off of it.

>use qtcrawler
>first time using it, view a few Southeast asian countries on accident
>12 views in the past 10 mins all from Thailand, Philippines, etc

holy shit the memes are REAL

>reggaeton
DELET RAIT NAO

I never get views or messages from these countries thank fuck.

fill out your profile tho, whenever i see a woman with a profile as barebones as you i would never message her.
Well first off dont say you're ugly, do you find it attractive in women when they put themselves down? and what argie said, reggaeton is shit

change your photo

a picture where you're attractive

>favorite music
>reggaeton

youtube.com/watch?v=Y075LuOk3_k

well that happens to everyone I think. I guess the question would be are you setting yourself up to potentially get the girls you want?

To be honest, this is the best I could come up with. I don't have any cool pictures and it's a hell of a lot better than the ugly selfies I had before.

You're not ugly. Why are still a virgin?
Anyway Ukrainian\Russian or Brazilian green card sluts might help you with that. And fill your profile with something, and by "something" I mean "not depressing".

Well, ideally I'd want an European girl. But, I'm American, so it's a pretty difficult thing to do

Use pictures with colours.
Pick a better angle.
Try slightly from above and a bit less from the side.
Why not some pics outside too?

>You're not ugly. Why are still a virgin?
I may look like a normie, but I'm actually autistic as fuck and don't even remotely know how to flirt.

And yeah, I'm trying to figure out something to put in my profile. Hard when you're pretty depressed irl due to being a neet shutin though.

you can do better though. what the frog says is correct.

>I may look like a normie, but I'm actually autistic as fuck and don't even remotely know how to flirt.
no offence at all, but that's kind of the vibe i got from the photo i think. need to try and engage a bit more, smile etc? plenty of girls are slightly autistic too, or are used to / open to it in men, it aint the end of the world.

>Why not some pics outside too?
I don't have pictures of me outside and I'm not planning on going outside in the Canadian winter just to get pictures. I'll try to get something with colour though when I have a chance though, my eyes are pretty much the only thing I've ever had a girl compliment me on irl and you can't see those in a shitty black and white picture.

>accidentally click on the "reset QT list" button

Welp, time to never use qtcrawler ever again. Not that it me much good. Sometimes I would visit 100 profiles and get 30views and a few messages, sometimes see 500 and get less than 10 views.

well then you are on interpals, find a lot of girls you are attracted to, message them all , pray that some or at least one of them goes well then go and meet them right?

>you're pretty depressed
Aren't we all here?

Also, let's continue to post memes
youtu.be/QrVoJgQ7u8w

Books you read that you liked or a topic on the news you can rant about?
A pic in the middle of the snow, some pine trees on the back, arms raised with a snowball or throwing one towards the camera and smiling?
Why not simply a close-up of one of your eyes?

>it aint the end of the world.
sincerely mean that btw wasn't just b yourselfing, you look quite qt from what i can tell

youtube.com/watch?v=m1LnlZbxAus

Everyone looks pretty acoustic in this site tbqh

what, you prefer electric?

Pretty acoustic?

I know, just hard for me to make myself look happy. When I try to smile for pictures it always feels extremely forced and I just delete the result because I just think I look like a retard every time.

>least one of them goes well then go and meet them.

I did that.. and well, as gay as it sounds, it broke my heart. So yeah.

You guys only browse Sup Forums am i rite?

no, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/. But seeing as you were from honduras i just assumed you fucked up

you actually met them? And it broke your heart? How?

just like i did now with your country, fucking guatemala

youtu.be/TEwmxye3Fkw

>/fit/

I don't have the energy to tell the whole story again. But more or less. Met QT from IP, hung out as friends at first. After first trip there we started to like each other. Sort of fell for each other. After a few months I booked a flight to go back. Things started to change, she met a new guy. Still went to visit her because I paid money. Spent time with a girl i deeply liked, but couldn't do anything about it.

Yeah.

your personal top ten countries for qts?

leave our girls alone you fucking autists

>tfw my qt keeps talking about how much she wants a new PC
I-is she trying to me get me buy her a new PC or am I reading into too much? Could my qt be a manipulative bitch?

AYYY VINCHENZO RELAX
WE'RE JUST-A BREAKIN YA BALLS A LIL EH?

Oh man, you've made me cry ;_; What a whore, I hope her bf is a dick.

What's her count btw?

Yes she is.

È lui o non è lui?

You look like a cool guy Erik :3

I'll never trust women again ;_;

That was a summarized version. Honestly, she didn't do anything wrong. There is more to the story. Basically, when things were the best with us. She wanted to be with me so bad I think it was causing her stress, especially that ontop of Uni. The whole LDR aspect didn't help. So, she as said to me that she didn't think be best for us to keep going, because she didn't think she could do a LDR. So the flirting and shit started to fade right around the time I had purchased tickets. She didn't do any of this to harm me. Honestly she is a good person. We still talk every once in a while as friends

are south american girls even worth talking to? I feel like they're on par with people from africa

thanks babe

so you didnt do anything the first trip even though you fell for her?? She got a boyfriend, but you still flew to see her.. and she still hung out with you the whole time? Ummm.... Sounds like you could have done something. Do you think people care if they have bfs or gfs unless its like super serious..Sounds like you could have probably done something still.

Reminder to not get too emotionally attached. Not too quickly at least.
Also to not send money or even to buy expensive stuff to someone you didn't even meet and that could outright block you when she got what she wanted.
See how it goes, meet once or twice, and then you could reconsider it, but it's not a good idea to pick someone who's expecting you to pay for her.

What is LDR?

T-thanks. Should I meet qts before asking for their nudes too?

long distance relationship

nice quints, ivan

Ugh, I hate typing all this shit out everytime. But, the first time we met was just platonic. I had already bought tickets to her country for vacation before we even first messaged on IP. She agreed to show me and my friend around if we visited her city. We became really close from that. And got closer once I got back home. Then shit changed. But when I visited her the 2nd time, we hung out for 3 days. And I'm not selfish enough to try to get a girl to cheat on her bf.

I wish i had more than one age to message all these qts tbqh

What

Restrictions famalam

How old are you?

>/sendmemespls
kek

qtcrawler is a godsend
213 views today and 16 women messaged me first

underage b&

It's actually completely impossible for me to relate to any of these girls. I'm not interested in Korean shit, I'm not interested in their pleb tastes in music, I'm not interested in their basic bitch "hobbies." I thought foreign girls were supposed to be better than American girls but it's really starting to seem like a lot of them are just as bad.

It's difficult to find someone in the opposite sex that you actually share the same interests with 2bqh. It takes time

t .le special snowflake

This is pretty true

I'm not even meaning it in this way. Like if a girl says her main hobby is working out, I'm going to have trouble relating because I've never set foot in a gym. If a girl likes all the generic American pop music, I'm going to have trouble relating because I don't know who any of those people are because I'm a fag who only listens to metal.

the user base is big enough to have people from most backgrounds,i have had here conversations about austistic shit i couldnt dream of in real life
jst dont lose your calm

dead thread

this is the worst time
too late for muricans ,too early for yuros
only eople who are forced to stay awake or early birds are online

exactly, but there are usually americans around, depending on their timezone. And NEETs without a sleep schedule

You don't say, it's 7:14 in most of Europe

>not waking up at 7 everyday
sigh

n-natalia?

Well it's 6:16 where I am so

yes, post profil

dontt lie

I am not lying, sweetie.

talk to me in fb qtpoo

no.

ok,pls no spook

Holy shit, how did Sup Forums become this pathetic.

you are pathetic