youtube.com/watch?v=vdiNwylLGH4
youtube.com/watch?v=CXFgNhyP4-A
youtube.com/watch?v=3M8igAEaR1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watching the Terrible Life Choices channel

>BIG on laughs!
>HEAVY on fun!

Jesus Christ tlc

His life must suck. I'll try to be nicer to fat people now, even though they disgust me everytime one of them try to sit beside me at the bus

For you.

the only people that watch these shows are empty nest senior citizens

It's kind of cathartic hearing about people who are even shittier than me

>It's kind of cathartic hearing about people who are even shittier than me

My heart breaks imo, most of these people are mentally ill to boot

The next season is about your mom OP.

It's called my 600 lb. wife

I'm 6'1 and about to hit 300 lb. I'm usually 180. I can assure you it fucking sucks every second of the day in more ways than you can imagine.

>tfw almost halfway to his size

Same situation as you, user. It sucks, but you kinda get used to it and learn to live with it, if you accept who you are. I'm trying to lose weight, but I always gain it back. Need to find a dieting/exercising regime that works for me.

>people actually getting that fat
Does he walk around with a bucket of butter and eat on daily together with 6-7 meals while not moving an inch to trigger any burning of calories?

Yeah, you realize your life is shit but there people in shittier situations than you. Makes you feel good somehow.

He probably have some kind of eating disorder.

Every single one of them have enablers (usually mom or spouse) that bring them food

Probably? The guy weighs 600 pounds.

Yeah, it takes at least two people with some kind of mental issues for one of them to get that fat.

Eat less food you fat pieces of shit.

It doesn't fucking work, moron. I tried. You do lose weight, but feels weak afterwards. Not to mention that you'll eat a lot more later to compesante. Now I'm just eating more healthy stuff instead of reducing the amount. Cut sugars, less carbs, protein remains the same.

wow, never thought of that edgelord

Was she right?

youtube.com/watch?v=vdiNwylLGH4

shes not funny. but shes not wrong either

Fucking cringe video and channel. Buut, yeah, she's right. I'm fat, but I'm not retarded.

>comments and dislikes are disabled
>20 different shots per second video editing

>>comments and dislikes are disabled
tumblr had their way the first time around
youtube.com/watch?v=CXFgNhyP4-A

>20 different shots per second video editing
welcome to modern youtube

kek

t. Someone who has never been fat

>It doesn't fucking work, moron.
Yes it does, fatso. Fuck off complaining about how fat you are when you aren't willing to put down the fork.

You don't even have to eat that much less. Just eat healthy, actually THINK about what you're stuffing in your faces. And start with going for a walk, everyday. Then work your way up from there.
Life's too short to be a miserable fat fuck t b h

Fat people are the only ones who smell worse than niggers

Obviously not if he follows his own advice.
You absolute dipshit lardass.
>M-M-MUH NO SELF CONTROL I-I-I-I-I CAN'T STOP EATING!!
Go have a heart attack doughboy

I'd say sandniggers smell worse than normal nigs.

I know how to lose weight. I've lost 120 pounds before, five year olds know how to lose weight. Having the will power and the mental strength to fight a food addiction every single day for months or years on end isn't as easy as saying ok I'm gonna do the right thing now because someone on Sup Forums said so. Humans aren't perfect.

I don't complain at all. I'm just pointing out that what you said doesn't work. Why don't you try to eat less for a week to see if you can? It's just impossible, that's now how your body work. And my problem is more that I used to eat bady rather than eating a lot. I'm working on my issues though,

I was a fat kid growing up. I learned bad habits from my parents. Until a couple years ago I weighed 300 pounds. Now I weigh 170.

My secret was eating less fucking food. I accomplished it by applying a strict calorie budget of less than 2000 a day but no less than 1500.

Seriously, though, I understand your struggle. I wish you the best of luck managing your weight and nutrition. It's not easy for many people.

>about 300lb
>I'm USUALLY 180

Bullshit, if you're nearly 300 you haven't been USUALLY anywhere close to 180 for a long fucking time you cheesehuffer.

It happens pretty often, actually. Especially if you work out a lot on a high calorie diet, but then you're injured or something and have to stop.

Makes me motivated to stay healthy.

I think it's interesting to see the divide between the delusional people, the ones lying systematically and manipulating people to bring them food, and those that seem genuinely confused about how much they eat to stay their size, or even get fed like pigs by some enabling asshole in their life.

>mental strength to fight a food addiction

Don't get into thisisthinprivilege territory now.

Habits are hard to break but calling it "food addiction" is just a stepping stone to believing you're just a victim or that "it's a disease maaaan". Self-pitying road to oblivion.

Besides, from recent studies it seems like the increased cravings will go away if you manage to stay at your lost weight for a year. The body finds a new equilibrium it tries to stay at.

It literally is an addiction though. Understanding that is important to learning how to fight it.

>not watching the superior show
youtube.com/watch?v=3M8igAEaR1Q

if you are fat just fucking start bulking, put that mass and protein intake to good use

Fucking Americans

These are the people that brag that they can eat a whole pizza

How is that something to be proud of, you should be able to eat 500 calories a meal and feel full

I'm 30. I was slightly overweight as a teenager/early 20s (200ish average). I was 180 or less for the last seven years (four of those in the military). In the last two years I shot up to 290ish. I don't know why this seems like bullshit to you because it's not.

Life's too short to be so fucking pathetic and weak then.
Take your fucking excuses and shove them up your enormous asshole. We're all different, we all have problems and we can all be weak willed. But literally no one can change yourself but you. So if you actually want a better life, then fucking do something.

I hope you realize you're not helping.

>It doesn't fucking work, moron. I tried.

It does work, moron. I tried.

t. -70kg

>Now I'm just eating more healthy stuff instead of reducing the amount.

Understand something about being massively overweight. You could stop eating, and only drink water and take some vitamins, for up to a year.
There was a clinical study on an obese man who did exactly that.

This is not to say that is risk free or recommended, but you need to get through your fat skull that the idea that you need to stuff your face every single day to live is wrong.

Your relationship with food is fucked up. If you're staying at a massive overweight then the "healthy stuff" you're eating is self-delusion. Nuts are "healthy". They're also some of the most calorie dense foodstuffs there are.

Eat less.

>It literally is an addiction though. Understanding that is important to learning how to fight it.

You can get addicted to hoarding old newspapers, or have 100 cats in an apartment or to eat only cheesy potatoes.

Understanding that the AA mentality is retarded and will keep you down is critical. If you feel like you're powerless to addiction because it sounds like such a strong definitive thing, you're handicapping yourself.

Yeah, it's like alcohol or I don't know, wasting time or Sup Forums. It's not really a disease, but it's a addiction, in a way. It's more like a habit that you need to break.

Do they send these people out to get caught in embarrassing situations?

There's no way someone who just ripped their pants the first time they went out with a camera crew hasn't done that many time and still decides to go out.

Nigger fat doesn't come out of thin air

It's fucking science, stop eating and burn more than you eat

Why do fitfags get so assblasted about fat people? It's bizarre and pathetic. I'm the guy you were replying to and in none of my posts in this thread have I complained or made excuses for being overweight, all I've done is share my experience and explained why it isn't so easy to "just do it." If it were that easy guess what, there wouldn't be nearly as many fat people.

If I was in here complaining about how losing weight is hard even when eating right and working out, or that genetics was holding me back, or making other such bullshit excuses you might have a reason to get so riled up, but I'm not and no one else is. Chill out weirdo.

Don't worry user, you will find the strength. Just don't give up. You can do it.

I'm 5'10, 150 lbs, and even I know that at least half of it is genetics.

>It doesn't fucking work, moron.

fatasses are disgusting lazy degenerates that ruin the image of America

They, like all other degenerate addicts (ala meth addicts, coke fiends and drunkards) should all be ostracizedfor the drains on society they are

You DISGUST me you fucking DONKEY

No one asked for your shit opinion

Don't even post in this thread again

There is also strong evidence from recent studies that an individual's gut microbiome has a much larger impact on obesity than we ever thought, or even know yet

t. microbio grad student

Nowhere did I say you should ascribe to the AA mentality or use addiction as an excuse for further self abuse. But understanding that it IS an addiction, a neurological disorder, can help you adjust your attitude and response to cravings and manage withdrawal symptoms.

t. -150lbs

>this mad that fat people enjoy all that super good food while you queers are farting protein powder all day

user, this is Sup Forums. People do nothing but bring other people down here. You brought that to yourself when you said you were fat. Just ignore these. I can understand what you are probably going through now though. Good luck losing weight!

>mfw you'll never experience a girl actually want you

>this mad that fit people enjoy all that super good sex and attention while you queers are farting burritos all day

>gay sex
>masturbating looking at yourself in the mirror
No, thanks.

I've already done it. You should know that attacking my self esteem and putting me down never did me any favors. A man told he's too weak-willed to practice self-control is bound to internalize outside abuse and incorporate unhealthy habits as part of his personal identity.

thank god im not that fat.
Im like 50 pounds lighter

maybe if you sucks less dick you would stop being such a faggot user

Yes. Just like all reality tv, shit is staged as fuck all the time

side note, all the capchas on this fucking thread are "find all the food". lol

>thank god I'm only 550 lbs

I dig your optimism

>looking good
>y-you must be gay

Getting real tired of this meme

Lose weight, gain confidence. It will happen eventually. I hope.

Well there are always people that are going to bring you down. Specially on Sup Forums. We'fe all a bunch of assholes here. In cases like that, specially in real life, you just need to tell them to fuck off and prove they were wrong.

joeysworldtour pls go

>fat unhealthy shit
>super good food
Kek. Fatso in denile.
I do like my meal actually, I just don't need extracalories.
Eat shit, pleb, enjoy your 40 year obesse lifespan.

>t. -70kg
down from what weight?
you realize that fat changes the body and now you have to mantain that weight for ten years until the effects of obesity are fixed right?

>living 80 years is superior to living 40 years
lol people are so retarded. enjoy cancer and losing all your muscles by the time you hit 50 dumdum

kek i was just kidding, im actually around 400 but time will fix that

>~110lbs in two years
>~55lbs a year
>~4.5lbs a month
>~1lb a WEEK
>~3500 calorie surplus every fucking week for TWO years
>Clearly learned no fucking discipline in muh military

W E W you fucking disgraceful meatbeast.

>that face

Honestly I don't know why fatasses claim that thin people only eat vegetables and salads

In order to get that fat you'd have to eat desert constantly, snack constantly, drink soda or drink lots of liquid calories and literally sit on your ass all day.

I'm just addressing this belief that mocking fatties is actually helping them lose weight. That was never the case for me. I'm okay with people mocking each other, but doing so under the delusion that it's for their own good is counterproductive and intellectually dishonest.

Anyone else have the opposite problem where it's really hard to gain weight? I think I might have some kind of disorder where I just don't have an appetite most of the time and unable to complete full course meals without feeling a little sick.

fat people are fucking repulsive. goddamn worthless pieces of shit

i have the tiniest dick in the western world, i wouldnt be able to have sex no matter what

That's how I did it :(

Same here, 19 year old now, been a skelly since always. Trying to gain weight but it's really hard desu

i have this problem too but its because im so massive its hard to get over my caloric intake on a budget

If you are under 25 it might be harder to bulk up depending on your race

Sup Forums is THE WORST place to ask for advice or emotional support.

Pic related. The kind of guy who asks for help on Sup Forums.

Well it may be small, but it's still a dick. Just put your sharpie in pooper and it will be alright.

hardy kek

>triggered by someone else's life that doesn't affect yours
sad.

>down from what weight?

150kg

>you realize that fat changes the body and now you have to mantain that weight for ten years until the effects of obesity are fixed right?

This is a vague fluff statement. What are "effects of obesity" in a non-obese person? It does take the body some time to recalibrate to the new weight, that's dependent on a shitload of various things, from gut flora to hormonal balance.

10 years sounds like absolute horseshit, considering every cell in your body has been swapped in 7 years.

Either way I don't intend to gain fat ever again.

Getting even slightly overweight is one of my worst fears. I'd probably fucking kill myself if I woke up one morning at 300+lbs. Even if you lose all that weight, you'd have the extra skin and everything. Ex fatties always look kinda weird afterwards as well, like their fat distribution is permanently fucked and their body doesn't match their face.

Jesus Christ, I'm 6'7 and 310 and I look completely fat. I can't imagine weighing 300 while being 6'1.

>Honestly I don't know why fatasses claim that thin people only eat vegetables and salads
They just seek any approvement to be fat because there is no real reason for extracalories consumption rather then their fat lazy stupid brain.

>AHAHA MUH TASTY FOOD ENJOY YOUR SPINACHE AND BROCCOLI SKELETON!

Is that Kevin Owens?

>I'm 6'7
ok freakshow

i cant get it hard either, i was made with whatever leftovers god had around
wow we have a though one over here, enjoy it while it lasts buddy. Anyone goes down to their ideal weight, i got halfway there once at 120 kg., the problem is that you bounce back, your stomach is huge and riddled with fat cels that never go away just shrink down, nirmal people dont have anywhere near that many.
It all boils down to you will get fat and you will get fat fast, you either wait the ten years until the stomach shrinks or you have surgery. There was a 400k man who lost all the fat and 2 years later he was 200k again

>buttblasted manlet

>sad

go eat