Will this film turn me racist?
All the reviews say it's racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xwv28YTP4SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gee I wonder why they think the one with Jaime Foxx as president is better when they both were solid shit?

If the the media says something is racist, I almost always think it's an accurate representation of reality

I say we boycott Hollywood until at least 50% of execs are Muslim.
It seems only fair.
And the remaining 50% must be transwomen of color.

Fucking idiot tranny tumblr cunt fuck off no one wants you here. That's the last thing Hollywood needs and by the way that is racist as fuck. Kill yourself

politics aside, LONDON HAS FALLEN was an abysmal piece of shit even from a purely technical standpoint

some of the worst action i have ever seen

film reviewers also think that Warcraft is pro-Trump/Brexit propaganda when it's a 20 year old story that wasn't even original then

But it had Dr.Pavel

>film reviewers also think that Warcraft is pro-Trump/Brexit propaganda
what

But it's true, the movie tells us that Trump is our only hope. God bless the movie, hope they will make 2 billions

gods of egypt made me racist tbqh

from the Guardian's review
>The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm being invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually called the Horde) might set alarm bells ringing in our current climate of immigration anxiety. Is this a veiled Ukip broadcast? Or a pro-Trump one? Nobody suggests the orcs are there to steal Azeroth’s jobs or exploit its benefits system, thankfully, though they are intent on overrunning their adoptive country and sucking the souls out of all its living creatures.

I watched it and nothing changed you goddamn abo

>predominantly white
what the fuck

the queen is black

there's a ton of blacks and asians everywhere

did they even watch the movie

I hope Duncan apologises for not being diverse enough in his casting choices.

The only thing "progressive" about Leftists is how fucking deluded and extreme they are becoming.

>Movie starts
>Muslamic chanting plays

some one post all the critics on rt calling it, "trump; the movie", or whatever

i mean theres plenty wrong with those piece of shit movies like the benghazi one and lone survivor but the premises themselves aren't the issue. these were real things that happened. yes, muslims DID kill those people

has film criticism devolved into solely bashing/praising whatever political ideology the critic assumes the film is pushing, and not its other merits? doesn't anyone care about the craft anymore?

I wonder if the Iranian immigrant director considered how racist he was being when he made the movie.
I guess SJW's don't support films made by diverse people if it doesn't conform to their political opinions.

Dear Sup Forums, redpill tumbler that jews are not white and they are the reason everything is racist and sucks. profit.

>Drumpf

Hey CRITICS!!!

It just a movie!!

>has film criticism devolved into solely bashing/praising whatever political ideology the critic assumes the film is pushing, and not its other merits?

What do you think?

Hollywood should release more racist movies
Their diversity agenda is already boring

No, all films are shot so sterile and by the books. It feels like computers write them.

Even indie films feel like they're losing "it", though I did love Tangerine.

>Babak Najafi

Sounds like a real islamophobe.

didn't you know? Minorities are only minorities when they agree with the status quo leftist paradigm. otherwise they're white.

he's swedish

just like Salman Rushdie and Ayan Hirsi Ali. Basically Hitler

Iranian-Swedish.

Obviously "London has Fallen" is anti-Sunni prop that threatens America's relations with Saudi Arabia, so the critics are dog-piling it for that sweet sweet ARAB MONIEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y

Twenty years from now I hope we can look back and laugh at the ridiculousness of this era.

It's become so stressful to engage with other people in the last 5 years because it's all about identity politics, racism, and privilege theory.

Also I really hate this "punching up" concept thats been making the rounds where you can drag someone from the higher echelons of the privilege pyramid like whites or straights through the mud and it be cool because they are part of the evil system.

>"It's not sexism/racism because they occupy a higher rung of favourability on the power and privilege axis so it's prejudiced. I mean yeah but being prejudiced is kind of mean but you'll get over it ;)"

>that font

>twenty years

I seriously hope it doesn't take two fucking decades for society to get sick of this fake outrage culture

"Sup Forums is flooded with sjw!!"

>Jews
>White

it's not racist, it just sucks

Ashkenazi jews are white, yes. They consider themselves as such. The only people who disagree are white supremacists like Sup Forums

So you counter-shitpost by giving the shitposter exactly what he wants? This was a good idea to you?

why do you think that jews under nazi rule had to wear yellow stars.

>why do you think that jews under nazi rule had to wear yellow stars.

To separate them from the gypsies.

Hi

This baby's picture was featured in Nazi propaganda as a perfect Aryan specimen. Unfortunately for the Nazis, it turns out she was a jewish baby to both jewish parents

Plenty of jews claim they are not white

And I fucked up the post

But the Khazars weren't white, so why should we think Ashkenazi are now?

>This baby's picture was featured in Nazi propaganda as a perfect Aryan specimen
>no picture
t. eternal Anglo

"Racist".....a term used only by whites in the west.

How fucking pathetic are we?

Shut up moron, not Ashkenazi jews unless they are like mixed race or something. You totally just made that up

See pic related? I know what you're thinking: clearly a strong, nordic ubermensch, we need more proud white warriors like him to conscript into the upcoming race war!

Wrong again, despite being used for Nazi propaganda as another perfect Aryan specimen this man was in fact half jewish. His name: Werner Goldberg.

It's right here

>I don't know about you but I'm thirsty as fuck.

Was the first one this dumb? can't remember.

>muh fun

every time

I just got done watching a Curb episode where Larry doesn't want to join a country club "full of WASPy gentiles"
They aren't German or Scandinavian. Unless they want to blend in.

>LIBKUCK REVIEWERS ARE ANGRY AT SOME MOVIE

PROOF THE MOVIE IS GUARANTEED GOOD

> Critics says movie turns people racist

So he's even never seen it or he is a racist now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwv28YTP4SQ

britslol

It's a modern Cannon action film. Don't take it seriously.

London has Fallen is a revenge story, it has nothing to do with islam, arabs or racism or xenophobia

>go back to fuckheadistan

>It's a modern Cannon action film. Don't take it seriously.
but the action fucking sucks user

>>go back to fuckheadistan

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>PROOF THE MOVIE IS GUARANTEED GOOD

I just finished watching it and it was actually a whole lot of fun.

the main character insults the bad guy, so what? the plot and motivation of the characters are very clear: nobody has xenophobic motivations, they only fight for money or revenge.

Thank god, everyone knows villains can only be white guys. And only whites can be driven into violence because of religion or racism.
Anything else is problematic.

That Chinese guy...

>Americans winning in a fight against aggressive terrorists
>HOW DARE YOU BELIEVE IN AMERICAN SUPERIORITY REEEEEEE

I'm not even American, and this is fucking ubelievable.

>"You know what you assholes don't get? We're not a fucking building. We're not a fucking flag. We're not just one man. Assholes like you have been trying to kill us for a long fucking time. But you know what? A thousand years from now, we'll still fucking be here. "

Based, to be quite frank with you, chaps.

Does it? I remember the action being pretty decent, aside from CG blood. The thing near the end where they make it look like one shot was done well.

When Die Hard was released, did anyone call it "Germanphobic" because the terrorists were Germans?

Was Rambo 3 Russiaphobic because the over the top cartoon bad guys were evil Russians?

Was Rambo 1 anti-American because the enemies were literally American cops?

The SJWs really try their hardest to turn Trump into that super-powerful all-present supervillain, while he is just another populist politician.

>"God? You never deserved to be a god, shitskin."

Gee, could they at least tone it down a little bit?

London Has Fallen is pretty much a satire of Olympus Has Fallen and chest thumping action films about America.

Butler's character is spouting fucking nazi slogans of thousand year long reich

Is that Brendan Fraser?

No black main character.

No gays.

Not Disney.

>has film criticism devolved into solely bashing/praising whatever political ideology the critic assumes the film is pushing, and not its other merits?

No shit. Even Warcraft was made out to be about Trump and Muslims by the critics.

cause showing things like they usually are is offensive

it's nearly incoherent. the director has no sense of visual space or geometry. it's painful to watch.

Because the mixed with Europeans ever since.

No, it's Nikolaj Costau-Waldau

hahaha jesus fucking christ that quote

>Nobody suggests the orcs are there to steal Azeroth’s jobs or exploit its benefits system

IMPLYING THEY ARENT

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

>Swedish director BABAK NAJAFI
LMFAO hes gonna have to go rape a few blonde girls to make up for the damage hes done to Mother Swedistan.

Heres some footage of the crowd outside the venue on opening night...
youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII

>muslim just went on a rampage like two days ago
>deadliest terrorist attack since 911 and muslims celebrated it
>THIS MOVIE IS RACIST RACIST RACIST

>the Guardian
Stopped reading right there.

>1 body guard and the american president are the only hope to save America from "muh muslim terrorists"
yeah it is pretty racist

Well obviously every movie where a terrorist attack is made by anyone but a straight white male is racist.

It was a shit movie though.

>Most of the terrorists in the world are Muslim
>Make a movie about Muslim terrorists
>It's considered racist
Brah

>Werner Goldberg
>Jewish

"1935 Nuremberg Laws classed persons with three Jewish grandparents as Jewish; those with two Jewish grandparents would be considered Jewish only if they practised the faith or had a Jewish spouse. Therefore Werner Goldberg was considered an "Aryan" German by Nazi authorities because of his German non-Jewish mother."

Hitler stated that if a person's mother wasn't Jewish then they weren't Jewish. Jews also believe this, there's some sort of magical bullshit they believe happens when the mother is Jewish.

There's a lot about it here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?

Check the references too for more information.

>a failed attack kills your family during your daughter's wedding
>you go on a killing spree
Isn't this a hero origin in tons of movies?

No it's not.

>Ashkenazi jews consider themselves white
Shows what you know

retard
back to Sup Forums

It's a decent movie, CGI was a bit shit tho

>took gf (who is muslim) to see this movie
>we liked the first one
>gf was visibly uncomfortable
>starting crying when agent banning told one of the muslims (as he killed him) to "go back to fuckheadistan"
>mfw

>movie came out months ago
>reviews are from months ago

>first one
the fuck? what was the first one? I didn't even know this was a franchise

>cruddily crafted, grimacingly performed and effortlessly racist
Why do film critics write like a high school student trying to reach an essay word limit?

> CGI-soaked garbage

Any capekino fits this description

they thing it adds creative flair to their inane statements

Are they really saying that movies where americans fight insurgents are racist because the insurgents happen to be muslims?

Yes