INDYCAR TEXAS GORILLA DICK BITCH NIGGER EDITION

In the spirit of the “Dallas,” the hit prime-time drama from the 1970s and ‘80s, we’ve had ourselves a great summer cliff-hanger at, appropriately, Texas Motor Speedway.

When we left you last, as they would say in recapping what has happened thus far, it was 11 weeks ago at the Fort Worth oval. Monsoon-like rain had enveloped the entire track, placing the race in peril.

Our hero, James Hinchcliffe – he of the quirky Canadian humor who recovered from calamity the year prior at Indianapolis Motor Speedway – is leading the Firestone 600 when it is halted by the downpour after 71 laps.

Another hero – Mr. USA himself, Ryan Hunter-Reay – is livid because he believes he should be in first place. Will he seek revenge?

Meanwhile, Josef Newgarden – yet another good guy because we have lots of them in the Verizon IndyCar Series – lies in a hospital bed with a fractured right clavicle and fractured bone in his right hand. Newgarden was the innocent victim of a crash when friend Conor Daly spun in front of him. How will Newgarden recover from this tragedy?

Find out TONIGHT at 8pm CT. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW

btw streams would be helpful kthanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yE-jkSwyD-E
ustream.tv/channel/nascar49c
youtube.com/watch?v=iZe_zmyCTZg
youtu.be/THQBt64iw1Q?t=3m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stream?

bump

Nth for the dw12 is fugly

>still another hour

I don't knwo what to do with myself

indy>F1 every time

get /hype/

>Home alone on a Saturday night

At least I have Indycar.

even these fuckin things were better looking than the dw12

as I said earlier, search for besweet2 after race time. Last time i knew he streamed on ustream

gotta be close to streaming, right?

fuck off bryan

Calm down and grab a wine cooler, user. Give him ten minutes.

post the 6-wheeled car pls

I would be fascinated if someone could post the race of him when he won before the 6-wheeler got BTFO of F1

>tfw came buckiets

what race did he win before he got b&?

anderstorp '76 iirc

green flag when?

eh 20 bings or so. tv coverage begins in 3

CAR AUCTIONS??!?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANT MY VROOM VROOM

I think Swedish GP 1976 in Anderstorp.

Didn't get banned, got btfo because Goodyear or Firestone didn't bother with developing special tire compounds further, so the performance dropped compared to the competition.

why dont they /turnright/ instead?

I found a Jackie Stewart test of this car
youtube.com/watch?v=yE-jkSwyD-E

are there any /mechanicalengineeringfags/ who can explain the difference between 4 front wheels vs larger circumference 2 front wheels?

I understand grip n sheeit, but the way I see it 2 smaller wheels doesn't necessarily equate to more grip compared to modern front wheels

btw I'm an EE so be nice pls

terrible thread

>dat mofo stream

found it anons

>inb4 will power calls someone a cunt

i think the advantage of the 4 smaller wheels was that they could fit behind/under the front wing. the exposed large front tires on other cars create a lot of drag. it was more about aero than grip.

jon beekhuis is garbage

back in the day everyone was still experimenting with aerodynamics. at the time people were still trying to figure out how to increase downforce while still minimizing drag and the smaller tires were an attempt at that, the logic being that two smaller wheels that would tuck behind the wing would produce the same amount of grip while not producing the drag of a singular normal sized one.

720p Viasat Acestream with English audio option? Also how do you actually find those

At least he understands racing. Better than most pit reporters.

>graham rahal takes the lead

thanks anons that actually helps me a lot

I can wire something for you someday if need be

>ustream.tv/channel/nascar49c
I knew you were trouble when you walked in

let's fucking go anons

This.

Problem was extra weight of the steering system, plus goodyear(?) stopping development of the tyres (guess it cost a lot to produce/develop bespoke tyres for 1 team).

hnnnnnggg

who is this semen demon??

1.5 milers are fucking death circles

rolling for who's it gonna hit

What are she mean by that

>semen demon
youtube.com/watch?v=iZe_zmyCTZg

acestream://3e64f56937a756d9996bee00c3cd3e9103c46658
acestream://2dfe474e6520f6015b8d2268476059756eb02d6e
acestream://587b978995d900afc17d4a5c3ef13797d2b3a0ec
acestream://9e3bcc790e614aa704fab498e7199d323e11726b
acestream://a21b7692e9772a095712620909bff12e9eea4588
acestream://f56b3f3c676f3dfcd5bc56d35c7e29ddd1858cde

wait wtf happened?

I heard this was an earlier race (in july or something) but did they try to make it up last night and only got 71 laps in?

I'm confused..

Kinsey Shofield...you should lurk Sup Forums more often user
>What are she mean by that
she wants to eat ur cum and lick ur sheepskin asshole

won't work for my slow internet but thanks for linking for other anons in say Australia

Did Indy keep the cars in parc fermé for 2 months? If not, how do they enforce that the cars are exactly the same?

Earlier race in july only got to lap 71.

>you should lurk Sup Forums more
No. Never.

>Sato getting a crash in early

>that foyt facepalm

They aren't. Many have different chassis altogether.

retard

who drinking /aleshin potion/ here?

Josef Newgarden and Conor Daly literally broke the track after a LOOOOOOONG rain delay. They crashed into the barrier and broke it. Because Texas doesn't have any tax dollars, they weren't able to fix the barrier in a sufficient time and the decision was made to finish the race on an off weekend late in the season.

>shitting on OP for making an entertaining thread

kill yourselves

acestream://a21b7692e9772a095712620909bff12e9eea4588

There it is, thanks

Wait a minute, why the fuck is it lap 72? The fuck is going on here?

>graham rahal crushing anything except his father's expectations

we out here

Casual here. Am I reading this right, this race has been suspended since June? Does Indy not race a day or two after if necessary like NASCAR?

the texas race was supposed to be back in early august or july, it got rained out, lap 72 was as far as they got.

they had a race the next week and had already waited 2 days after the initial schedule

Any black drivers I can support?

holy shit, lads.
this is going to be great

Montoya is basically a nigger this year

I wonder if there are more or less people there now than in June

G O W I L L P O W E R
O

W
I
L
L

P
O
W
E
R

the absolute madman

i am frightened

Why is Will Power scared to drive in superior F1?

I haven't watched Indy since Dan Wheldon died. Is it safe to look yet?

youtu.be/THQBt64iw1Q?t=3m16s

You should be. This looks like fontana last year. Which is awesome. But v. scary.

Are they just wide open 100%? Is it basically just a draft/pack race?

front can go mostly wide open, anyone behind has to lift because of no air pressure

goddammit i'm always like 100 laps late to the races.

This is probably the worst race to tune back in. This is pack racing again.

No. It was never meant to be like this. And they are not QUITE wide open.

why are F1 teams afraid to hire big strong Indy drivers?

Topkek

when they have the onboard camera looking backwards you can hear them lift slightly in the corners.

>superior
>no ovals

Also Le Mans was the week after and a handful of drivers had to leave the next day to practice, etc. for that race.

will rossi ever race in f1?

I'd say gw Hinxh but he's goong to choke. Going to be fuck all for passing at the front though, thanks memecar.

Holy shit that stadium is completely empty... Thats just depressing and sad. Poor indycar :(

Do they make enough money in the indy 500 to justify keeping this sport going? How are tv numbers?

>what is the 2015 Formula One Season

maybe but it would only be with manor and that is only if they find nobody with money

Not really but it does balance out
Terrible

>NBCSN goes to ads
>acestream dies
>straight from pack to single-file racing
It was fun while it lasted

Texas Motor Speedway deserves to be empty since Eddie Gossage is an ass.

His only chance is haas, but ferrari will likely put one of his young driver

Word
Indycar actually is one of the few motorsports, along with sportscars, that has a growing audience. Not saying the audience is GOOD, but it is growing.

There's an Oval in 'straya that runs right, but it's in disrepair for decades and it would cost a fortune to rebuild it.

Texas has been dropping attendance since Danica left for NASCAR, but the turnout earlier in the year for Saturday night was better than this despite the rain.

no hard stats to back this up but just anecdotally it seems like TV numbers go up and down and up and down and rollercoaster all year

can't say things are great, but it's not like there's a 12-car field for this race either

>kimball about to kill someone again in the pits

fuckin beetus

>fuel probes have LED panels on them
NEAT

I don't think this un-semen slurping sport is for me lads

rossi rossi rossi rossi rossi rossi rossi rossi rossi rossi rossi ROSSI

quick, someone post the nude helio in a tire swing pic

Indycar screwed up with making the aero kits to dependent on the wings upon wings upon wings to make downforce instead of the DW12's underbody tunnels. Just be glad that they're ditching them after next year and might get rid of the rear wheel guards/"Karbashians" as well.

got you senpai