I really hope this new season will be back to discussing cinema more thoroughly...

I really hope this new season will be back to discussing cinema more thoroughly. I enjoyed On alternative medicine and On music but i need to know how many bags of popcorn these new flicks are worth cause I'm a real moviehead.
#Letsmakedeckergreatagain
#ayakaisacutie

>its been

Don't you talk like that about Tim's wife you disgusting pervert. Show some respect. Typical Gregghead.

I can't help how I fell about ayaka she stole every scene she had in decker season 3
#timcouldhavesavedtomcruiseheidecker

Whatever happened to Tom Cruise Heiddecker? Is he still dead?

Greg >Thim

Reminder that Tim Heidecker paid 15000 (fifteen thousand dollars) to have a short cameo in F4ntastic F4ur

Tim spent a lot of money to bring him back to life, it was a very powerfull moment

You better hope i never find you you disgusting piece of shit. i bet you like Decker Vs. Dracula as well.
#Jamesdeanisasham

HE DOESNT DESERVE HER!

>Decker Vs. Dracula
The deleted ending with Mark was the logical conclusion to that epic saga.

Can't wait for agent klingangtonan's return

He paid, not was paid? Wew that's sad.

Remember when he cracked that code? What a hero.

That's just slander spread by gregg, don't believe his lies

Indeed, he paid 15k out of his insurance money just to have a cameo, just because Gregg had that small role in Ant-Man.

Stop it with this meme. Gregg was obviously trying to besmirch Tim's name so he could sieze control of the Decker and On Cinema franchise for himself. Pic related, Gregg before On Cinema started

Agent kimsten spin off when?

Tim will do more Decker shit as usual.

Why would Gregg even need to do that? He already has the audience on his side. When he hosted that show he got dozens of letters of fans asking for it to be permanent.
How can one man be so based?

Why would he need to do that? obviously because Gregg has gone insane for power? How do you think he managed to hijack (and crash) the Decker brand in the first place?

It all started when he began hosting on cinema (which was a disaster btw). After Tim saw what his creation had become he had to come back to sustain the on cinema brand.

But Gregg "Adolf" Turkington had his first taste for fame and power. He would not stop until he had complete creative control of both On Cinema and Decker. The problem is, he came incredibly close to his goal (Not unlike a certain German dictator.

Tim is merely upholding America's values, and the values of great art in the process. What does he get in return? Nothing but a bunch of ungrateful Greggheads.

Check and mate. I hope you see the light.

>obviously because Gregg has gone insane for power?
He's not the one having to pay to have cameos in shitty movies. And he didn't "crash" the Decker franchise, he elevated it to proper Cinema.

Does Eric Wareheim exist in the On Cinema universe?

Typical brainwashed Gregghead. Like I said, Gregg completely fabricated Tim paying to appear in F4. Why would any actor of Tim's calibre have to pay to be in any movie?

There is no reasoning with your opinion on DVD. You are just objectively wrong. You will look back on yourself in 20 years and feel intense shame.

Nah i don't think so. I don't see where he would fit in really.

should i go to a tim heidecker + "neil hamburger"/gregg turkingston show happening near me

Gregg just wants On cinema to be about cinema again like the golden years of the show

He acted in the decker movie series season 2 as a CIA phone

worth every cent

Yes,where?

Bump