Why don't you RACISTS and SEXISTS ever talk about the beautiful Queen Solange...

Why don't you RACISTS and SEXISTS ever talk about the beautiful Queen Solange? She made the best album of the decade last year and aoty on pitchfork but you racist be ignorin it. Fuck y'all peace.

Who?

/thread

bait meme post

you are part of the problem

>don't touch my hair
more like don't touch my bike lmao

she's like a nigger version of Marina Diamandis, no one cares about her, her music is garbage and she looks like a trap

YAAAAAAAAAAS
SLAAAAAAAAY
QUEEEEEEEEN
SLAAAAAAAAAY
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Trust me. If I was racist I wouldn't masturbate to as many black women as I do

>> 70815496
You b frontin i know it nigga she had AOTY pitchfork.com I know yall ass b readin dat shit and you see that but she BLACK and STRONG so you ignore her I see your game b

Beyonce herself is a mediocre musician with an unexplained extreme cult of personality consisting of fat black women and white guilt liberals who want the musical equivalent of saying they have a black friend.

Her c list sister trying to market herself to hipsters is boring and she is boring and i hate niggers and think they are smelly

can't argue with this

I honestly thought she was trans and that was why everyone was going crazy about it

I've never went to pitchfork

Get cucked boi

Who tf is this nikka bro

>you guys like michael jackson why come you dont like tito?

horrible analogy, but i still see your point

she stinks.

beyonce and selange are 1 star pop musicians that get bonus points from pitchfork for pushing le progressive lyrics and message

fuck them

ITT: punchable faces

do you think those eyebrows are on purpose. women youtubers are fucking ruining eyebrows these days. christ almighty.

do girls still do that "on fleek" drawn on eyebrow shit? hate it

>you guys like thom yorke why come you dont like andy yorke?

girls don't evolve