DO YOU HAVE THE TIME

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME

bepis

THE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

meh

Well it's about half past 12

WHEN I COME AROOUUND

damn

est ftw

>REVOLUTION RADIO
>I AGREE WITH CNN
>THE ESTABLISHMENT IS AWESOME
>WE HAVE TO AGREE WITH MAINSTREAM POLITIC-Ns!!!

3 chord rock ensues.

"Fuck you Drumpf
Fuck you KKK
Fuck you fascist USA!!!" -

Billie Joe "xxxGr33nDayNCOD4Lifexxxx420" Armstrong, Age 50, 2017

what are these posts for
all musicians are liberal as shit

No.

Hahahaha Trump is the embodiment of the establishment dipshit, he just got into office by creating the illusion that he was anti-establishment

I AM AN AMERICAN IDIOT
APART OF THE LEFTS PROPAGANDA
I WANNA BE A USEFUL IDOT
GOTTA SPREAD THE AGENDA

to the average person and especially among the 20 something internet crowd, he was voted in by people who just didn't give a shit anymore because they know the president doesn't do a damn thing and obviously there are people higher than him who control the money, thus controlling the population and agenda. the fact that the american public basically said who gives a shit, was the most punk thing about trumps presidency. well also, i guess the fact that he'll shit post about anything at 3am, which is amazing.

why the fuck does he play with the guitar so low

looks retarded and 100% sure that causes bad back pain

As much as I dislike their politics, I kinda love their 90s stuff. I just saw them live recently and I had a great time. It made me remember that music can actually be fun.

90's green day is amazing, after american idiot is when i just couldn't tolerate them

Mm, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it when it came out (I was 14 at the time), but as time's gone on, I've disliked it more and more. Secretly still think Jesus of Suburbia is decent though...

Less so than hillary, and the fact that government workers in DC are shitting their pants implies he might be up to something different. Greenday and punk would seem more honest if they were to take a general anti government stance, not anti rightwing stance.

>someone has to be a trump supporter to hate the establishment/media
this is just a bad meme

>Mainstream politics
>Anti-Trump
>Anti-the president of fucking America

???

Having your guitar that low is actually really good for fast down picking, it kind of forces you into using your wrist and not your arm

Learned that from one of the guys in the Ramones

Most people just do it because it looks cool though, and Tom DeLonge royally fucked his back by having his guitar super low