Bronn is top tier

bronn is top tier

>Show us your stance

that whole "you think they fuckin'?" bit last episode was some D&D dialog at its worst.

i'd fuck her

''lets tell a joke'' was worse desu

ITS ALL DOGSHIT

GO BACK TO REBBIT

bronn is the most reddit character besides tyrone.

book jaime/book barristen and davos are our guys

euron is top tier in the books awell but im talking about the show. i thought davos chapters where boring as hell desu

it was so fucking bizarre, as if they wanted it to play it straight, like "no but srsly, brienne is hot!! I'd fuck her in a second cuz non traditional beauty n shit!"

Just because he's writing is shit doesn't make him any less alpha

>>/reddit/

Fuck that new Aeron chapter was so good, Euron is based as fuck

>podrik kills him

Euron was the hero we deserved.
Instead we got this babbyface guy.

M A G I C
A
G
I
C O C K

show davos is pretty based too though desu senpai

Until this season when his character motivation doesn't make much sense, but yeah I like him

daily reminder that Bronn BTFO Davo with his whole fleet

and all he got was an empty title, at least give the bro a bonus or a new set of armor or some shit

>tv hates edgemaster TV Ramsay
>tv loves edgemaster book Euron

If I recall, he was given new fancy armor along with his title, but he didn't like how swishy and tacky it was and it inhibited his movement for fighting.

Because Euron character has definable goals and is working to acheive something, there is a logic albeit fucked up behind his actions. Show Ramsey is just like "lol look what I did this week, doesn't make sense but you didn't see it coming!"

show Ramsey killing Roose is the dumbest move in GoT history

And there's a fucking long list of dumb moves in the show

He got all that, his character arc had completed. But the show runners said nope we'll bring him back because he's popular. Sean bean was pretty fucking popular, can you imagine if they let him live based on audience whims?

Which is fucking stupid because she's meant to be completely unfuckable. The whole reason she loves Renly and Jaime is them being the only men who are ever nice to her. Tormund makes perfect sense as well but now Bronn?

he needs to fuck something completely different to get his mind off bad poosie

I'll be happy if he fucked bad poosi and took over Dorne at the end

>yfw they kill euron off in the next episode