GAY KILLER

GAY KILLER

Are you gay op? Do you want this dude to murder your boi-pussy?

wut

shots are on the house

has he killed himself or something?

49 dead

you missed the joke implying Oscar himself is a flaming homosexual

you could really say... he shot his load

what did Oscar Isaac do

tore up the dance floor

>shots are on the house
JEJ

HIS NAME WAS OMAR THO, NOT OSCAR

>Muslim pledges allegiance with ISIL
>kills 49 gays
>STRONGER LAWS ON GUNS
Meanwhile
>Charlie Hebdo
>Paris again
>Lee Rigby murder in Woolwich
all happened in countries with complete ban of guns (Lee Rigby was by knifes), but yet they all share the same problem. ISIL
but no,
>STRONGER LAWS ON GUNS

not op but I do... so I call dibs

>Implying demigod Oscar Isaac looks anything like that filthy ugly podgy degenerate

Op here. He WILL play the part in the unavoidable film adaptation. Mark my words...

>ISIL

fuck off Ivan.

Yeah, I think that just anybody should be able to go and buy a gun that the military uses.
Even people with known links to ISIS and was also on an FBI watch list.

Shall not be infringed you fucking communist. Beretta pistols are used by the military too, what now?

Nah he's in the Hollywood machine now he won't take on a risky role like that until like 15 years later when he'll be too old.

Although if it happens who should direct,

After seeing Flight93 I would say Greengrass

>Yeah, I think that just anybody should be able to go and buy a gun that the military uses.
I agree, best way to prevent tyranny.

>Even people with known links to ISIS and was also on an FBI watch list.
No known links to ISIS at all, was interviewed by the FBI and found innocent, no reason to bar him from firearm purchases on a suspicion. The government's not omniscient.

>A gun that the military uses
>AR-15

Underrated

>expecting liberals to actually know anything about the military or what weaponry they use
They still think military spending is double that of entitlement spending evey year

>PIC OF SAID DANCEFLOOR

I'm sorry you considered things like Veteran benefits, food and ag, medicare, social security, transportation, and labor as "entitlement".

He's literally identical to my older brother.

>implying that an AR-15 is fundamentally different from a military-issue M16 or M4

There is literally NO difference between an AR-15 and an M16.

Social security and medicare literally are entitlement spending you illiterate retard.

Dude are you trying to talk about films, they only wanna bash mussies

LOL was this really > 5 minutes before

Oscaar Isaac is gay though

No. But a lie will travel thrice around the world in the time it takes the truth to stop masturbating to random shit on Sup Forums.

Awesome cougars.

One can fire full auto the other can't so yeah

kawaii nori-p desu

3 round burst is not full auto.