Untitled

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZhCCu-2gbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HERMIONE! YOU HAVE TO GO BLACK

Wtf was snape doing in Harry's house? Fuck its been years since I saw the last film.

Dont remember shit

so was harry's dad a complete twat?

I still don't get what happened to Voldemort from the love scar or why it was so necessary for him to assassinate Harry's parents in person.

let me think..

I think he realized that pettigrew had betrayed them somehow, he probably was his dark mark dissapear, I don't remember a specific reason
sirius was there too though, a bit later

yes, and what's sad is how harry kept him as an idol and never really accepted how bad he was

For the sake of plot user, if movies were logical there wouldnt be much to see, bad guy would kill good guy first time he has him on gunpoint and THE END.

Yeah but I could understand it given how he was built up in the first couple movies as a more sadistic murderer rather than some autist who wanted to prevent himself from dying at all cost later in the series.

> a chad bully
A complete twat
>a literal alt right autistic nazi who killed mudbloods
He dindu nuffin, he was good in the end

Piton was Far wars, James was just a little County but we all are in our teens l, unless youre super beta. It's. Just social darwinsim

well he did want dominion over the muggles, and to take over the ministry

guy was just evil, there was literally nothing good about his character. nothing. even tortured his own followers

Fucking kek
Fuck off you greaseball

To be fair his followers were pretty retarded and couldn't take out an inexperienced wizard like Harry, guess I can't blame him for taking out Harry's parents himself even at the cost of his own body.

I always wondered why he didn't try to have a male heir though given how keen he was on preserving himself and his legacy, I'm sure Mr. Malfoy would've been fine with Voldemort fucking his wife.

>character makes your life hell by being a complete cunt to you for years for 7 years
>hey it turns out he was only a dick because he was jealous he couldn't bang your mom
>"he was the bravest man I ever knew"
Fucking awful writing

can you retype your post but make sense please.

post the

>Hey Albus Severus, did I ever tell you about the guy who you are named after.....

Damn autocorrect. Can't use this tablet for shit.

Piton was far worse, James was just a little cunty and we all are in our teens. At least a little bit. It's just social darwinsim

literally
CHAD
H
A
D

They did show him helping Harry a few times throughout the series, but yeah they definitely should have done more to build up their relationship and make them friendly with each other before Snape's "betrayal".
He seemed like he cared for Harry in 1, 2 and 3 but by 4 he stopped giving a fuck.

By 4 he had to go back to play both sides. He couldn't blow his cover.

this
unfortunately everything that he did to help harry and help the Order was concealed from harry pretty much always. harry couldn't even know snape was under orders from dumbledore to kill him

I forgot how convoluted his character got later on and how he needed to be the precise one to kill Dumbledore to get that stupid McGuffin wand or whatever.

>cuck

white parents took money in exchange for dropping their baby off on a film set where it was scared in order to provoke the necessary response for the scene.

fucking disgusting.

this is why there's so many pedophiles in the industry - because it attracts greedy parents that don't give two shits about their kids well-being as long as the cash comes in.

not a cuck, just a sperg who thought he had new friends and wanted to look cool in front of them while ostracizing only other friend

Why didn't Snape become friends with Hagrid?

What. Voldemort ordered Draco to kill Dumbledore. Dumbledore knew this and asked Snape to do it instead so that Draco wouldn't be forced to take a life. He also hoped the elder wand would be forgotten/masterless in the process. How's that convoluted?

Wait, if Snape controlled the Elder Wand then why didn't he just kill Voldemort with it once the other horcruxes were destroyed?

ayyyyyy gurl nice dubz

GEE I WONDER WHY HE WOULD BE CAREFUL TO MAINTAIN HIS IDENTITY AS HEAD OF SLYTHERIN HOUSE AND ALL AROUND BAD GUY

Gee I wonder what fucking motivation he would have to be a dick to the kids publicly and help them any way he can in private...

Oh wait he was a double agent working against the most evil dark lord of all time who was also able to read fucking minds

Imagine spending like 20 years dealing with that bullshit.

What was even the purpose of Snape's life?
He should've just killed himself for not getting that Defense Against the Dark Arts job.

I don't feel like making a entire thread about this but what's the best Blu-Ray box set of all 8 movies for the lowest price?

>inb4 buying movies

He didn't. Malfoy disarmed Dumbledore getting mastership of the wand and then a Harry disarmed malfoy

Oh right, my bad.
I should really rewatch these.

muh alt right bogeyman

I get what you're saying but I don't think Rowling really emphasised this point much. The twist was more "oh he loved lily and that was his motivation for everything" rather than "he had to force himself to be a dick to innocent children in order to save the world". Still an interesting character.

>muh I was bullied so it's cool if Im a fascist

You probably move to the other side of the street when you cross a nigger, pussy

Reported for using racial slurs

kek

corpse fucking Harry's mum

implying a potion master who dabbles in necromancy couldn't at least partially resurrect his mom for one last fuck

No reason, except the filmmakers thought it would look cool, which seems to be the reasoning behind most of their nonsensical changes. He's not there in the books.

Let's get this shit started

>voldemort having a child with bellatrix

>He's not there in the books.
is this true. i've read them but it all mixes in my head

Film is a visual medium.

Friendly reminder that Alan Rickman is DEAD

T-Thanks

Yeah but they could have made things visual without altering the plot so significantly. Like they gave Harry and Voldemort a messy battle of strength at the end instead of the more reserved fight in the Great Hall in the books, which could have been visually interesting without them undermining the whole reasoning behind why Harry wins.

No one's there except the Potters and Voldemort. Or at least it's not mentioned that anyone else is there. Sirius and Hagrid only come later.

The final battle is still the worst change they made what the FUCK were they thinking? They just battle outside on their own with nobody there and then Harry goes inside and nobody even care that he just killed Voldemort. It was so unsatisfying. I remember the books having some nice bants and build-up

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZhCCu-2gbw

I actually forgot about this. What the fuck.

Fuck you, man!
Fuck you, man!
Fuck you!
FUCK. YOU.

>Himmler helps you kill Hitler
>Name your son Heinrich