Help me understand the psychological nature of a group of people who do this

Help me understand the psychological nature of a group of people who do this

Spend a few days in beautiful Edmonton

Its normal

I've seen rats and cockroaches being found in milk cartons before. The dairy industry is one of the most disgusting things on the planet, the mix chunky amounts of pus from the infected utters from the pumping machines. Being able to see the contents is just a plus on all sides.

You can see the milk in milk cartons tho.
>I've seen rats and cockroaches being found in milk cartons before
How third world are you?

>How third world are you?
he's from brazil

Actually, in Alberta, milk comes in jugs.

Agreed that Deadmonton is a shithole, though.

>It's a Brazilian monkey thinks the rest of the world is like Brazil episode

My elementary school had little bags of milk instead of cartons.

Yeah, go thinking it's a third world thing, man.
The FDA has a super high tolerance (when it concerns for it, that is) for remains of bugs and rat hair in food products, in case you're not aware.

>Brazilian milk industry

That's like saying Mexican intellectual

Not once this have happened to me before

And? I've literally never seen this in my life, maybe if you live in some poor shithole which is comparable to shitzil, but if you live anywhere else the milk is fine.

You are naive insular poor bastards. If you only knew the shit you are ingesting.

●︿●

Yeah not even liconsa has this kind of mishaps
>Asstralia

Go ahead and google "milk industry", amerifat.
Do some reading. Sorry, watch some documentaries instead.

I'm ingesting perfectly good milk from non-hormone treated dairy cows, thank you very much.

I hate milk. My bowel feels funny when I drank one.

Only poor people buy milk like this in Brazil.

lactose intolerance

that's because you're a filthy subhuman

Brazilians on Sup Forums should unironically kts.

This complete conformity to ignorance is why the entire world hates you, USA.

e tu falando merda ai

This faggot is exaggerating, never seen this nor know anyone who've seen it.

I'm Israeli, but whatever. If you look at the people replying to you, you'll be able to tell that milk is perfectly safe to drink, as long as you're not some chimp in shitzil.
tl;dr

Pic.

The rats and cockroaches are very rare occurrences, yes, but pus being mixed in the milk is not, it's absolutely common.

Humans can't digest enzymes on cow's milk and there's an alarming correlation to ovarian and testicle cancer, you dumb fucktard.
The production itself is not the only problem.

Caralho que merda de leite é esse que tu compra?

I think it had to do with the bags being as easily desinfected as glass bottles, with the light, easiness to transport carton/jug, without being too expensive

We also get buffalo milk in bags but we pasteurize it/boil it before drinking
He is right. There are many rats and bugs in milk. This pic is from a famous milk company in Israel which is supposed to be the most developed in the middle east and still also have rats in milk bags.

edmonton mentioned

Humans have been drinking milk for centuries, you fucktwit.

In order to deliver demand cows need to be milked several times a day, which hurts the utters and eventually creates infections. Pus comes along with the milk and is dissolved into it. That is for all the industrial scale cow milk in the planet.

But that's a bag milk

I refuse to acknowledge your scientific ignorance any further, Satan.

Water and pus being mixed all together is actually quite normal and expected. And there are bugs, not only in Brazil, but it's not like there's an entire fucking turk in your milk bag, there are limits which are kind of respected

Yes. If it was a carton we'd never had seen it until it was too late.

Sim, que leite é pus ok mas leite uht em caixa não vem com rato/barata. Pode ter tido um caso aqui e outro ali.

Only cucked chinks and faggots place a BAG of milk in a cheap plastic watering pot bought from a dollar store.

how do you rationalize going from "this faggot is exaggerating" to "that's actually expected"

the thing is, these things are pretty fucking rare. LIke 1 in a million or thousands (well, depending on the country. Apparently in brazil is more constant)

Sim, mas nessa loteria você teria mais chances de evitar beber o leite se pudesse enxergar o conteúdo.

Have you read everything I wrote botswana?

>Humans have been drinking milk for centuries
>Never have any problems digesting it
मेरे डिक चूसना तुम मूर्ख कमबख्त योनी मुझे आशा है कि आप अपने खुद कमबख्त डिक पर गला घोंटना आप असह्य कमबख्त योनी खुद रस्सी से लटका सिर्फ यह करना है

What is wrong?

It's not constant, I've seen a cockroach on one occasion and upon talking about it hear about the rat and the hair incidents, which I cannot testify or say where it happened, but still, no matter how rare it is, statistically you still have a chance to be the one, right?
So if you can see the content, you have better chances. That's just good sense in action.

White humans csn digest it fine you monkey :^)

I did.

>I've seen rats and cockroaches being found in milk cartons before
>pus from the infected utters from the pumping machines

>This faggot is exaggerating, never seen this nor know anyone who've seen it.
(nice fallacy from ignorance btw)

>Water and pus being mixed [...] quite normal and expected. And there are bugs

only fuckin savages and sub humans do that

You can't even grammar, leaf.

Is only milk in bag, is ok

>there are limits which are kind of respected

>This faggot is exaggerating, never seen this nor know anyone who've seen it.
>(nice fallacy from ignorance btw)
Okay, I'll have you know I've worked in various facilities of a milk industry, happy now?

what is that?
poor people dont count

I use it for arroz con leche

NO HOMO

Oh... so not only do bugs get in milk, there's even a metric to determine how many bugs are acceptable.
Fascinating.
I still don't see how the tripfag here was exaggerating. Any more goalpost moving?

I dont even know what to say, people that drink that arent supposed to even have electricity in their homes

Goalpost moving? I said it since the beginning that it happens but has a limit, if you're retarded and can't understand, it's not really my fault

They are green and fucking.

-t. a. leaf

Why is north america so fucking defensive about milk anyway? Jesus Christ.

Sorry. I assumed this was you. You seem like too much of an honest person to pretend that that wasn't you, meaning there are at least two different brits here, or a single uneasy one.

Bags are cheaper than cartons.
Thats literally it.

respect poor people you monster

poopela in favela Miguel

wut

Do you know what exaggerating is? I've said it and I'm repeating myself because some argenigger can't grasp basic english.

It exists, but not as much as the ape made it seem to be.

There. You can't possible be this dumb. Fucking argies, should be nuked

lmao

I now want to throw up thanks to you :(
You made me skip breakfast

Calm down, Austin Powers. "More than once" does not entail common or regularly. For someone giving a hissy fit about reading comprehension you sure add a lot to my words, britcunt.

Let's all agree that milk is fucking gross and having a transparent container has no negatives.

You can find Liconsa lecherias even in Mexico City, the only difference is that the poor pay almost nothing for the milk, but everyone can buy it

You can, if you will, scroll up and check the picture of a literal rat on a bag. Or your own comment about bugs and pus on milk. And then later the Brazilian's post about there being bugs, rats, and pus on milk.
And finally scroll back down to your own post saying that's an exaggeration and you've never seen any of that.
But don't stop there, get to the part where you said you've worked on the milk industry.
To me, namefag here has described it as it literally is, as in, by definition, not an exaggeration.
I wait patiently for your next backpedalling

#LactoseIntolerantMasterRace

They're practical and cheaper than boxes or bottles.

>the most developed in the middle east
the tallest dwarf is not particularly enviable

>gov stores
i honestly dont know what youre talking about, most people here comsume the regional milk and lala, never in my life ive seen that liconsa milk, only on tv commercials directed at poor people

Which group of people don't drink milk again, vegans?

@70818525
Reddit pls go and stay kill
Just... fuck off cunt. Fucking hell

Joao Rodrigues, it's totally subjective, but your first post really implies it's something common.

And yeah, it has no negatives having a transparent container, but I'm not buying a brand for having it

You guys all look at the contents of what you're pouring into glass/cereal, right?

If you see a cockroach in your milk, throw out the jug or bag.

Don't know what to do about pus, though.

Buy powder milk, senpai. Much better, much healthier. At the veeeery least lactose free milk.
Milk is poison.

>not liking/being able to drink milk
Another reason aryan genes are superior.

I like milk, I'm just stating facts. Also I guarantee I'm more west european than you, Juarez Sitting Eagle.

DEATH TO ALL TURD-WORLD-"PEOPLE"!

Why does Alberta want to be USA so bad?

It's literally too much for you

Good thing they ground those rats and cockroaches down to a fine powder so I don't have to have a psychological response of disgust

Ya, the pink jug is kinda weird.

Minor tip if you ever use one(the bags), cut both sides.

If you only cut the poring side it can create a sort of vacuum and start collapsing the bag.

Also, far better deal.

The Bags hold a bit over twice the amount of milk for the same price.

Buying the boxes is just throwing money away.

>Mexican intellectuals
the flash backs

FULL HOMO.

Milk cartons are fine in yurop, especially in this meme island.

The question is, what the fuck is wrong with Brazil, namefag?