Did you guys know this?

Did you guys know this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_female_political_leaders
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/statue-liberty-was-originally-muslim-woman-180957377/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

نحن كان تمثال الحرية والقرف!

Makes me think

It's probably just trolling, but I wish it were true. It would affirm that pursuit of liberty is indeed among the universal values, that Muslims aren't excluded from this.

That would be certainly helpful in current atmosphere.

t. Abdullah Ibn-Refugee

Hecate is a greek you muslims.

>Implying Muslims existed in 19th century

Hecate it is a greek goddess to be honest.

Quality Aussie post

then y she green when muslims r brown

(((researchers)))

The statue of a muslim woman leading her people ?
Remind me when was the last time a woman was the chief and leader of her people ?

Nah, nope. They would give gold statue instead of bronze.

Suprisingly quite a lot actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_female_political_leaders

Islam isn't that new to America. Some of the earliest documents from the south are in Arabic because a small percentage of slaves were literate Muslims. Around 15% of slaves were Muslim in total before being forced to convert to Christianity.

Also, the word California likely comes from caliphate. Basically some Spanish author used the term Calafia to refer to a mythical island of black Muslim women or something like that, and they originally thought Baja California was an island so they used the name California for it.

Interesting

WE

I know it was true. America has a half kebab.

Ancient Roman goddess Libertas

Also, France didn't like Muslims which is why America and Europe teamed up to defeat them in the Barbary Wars.

Arabic Pirates were forcing American and European ships to pay tribute and were even stealing precious merchandise and cargo, so yeah.

A lot. It's like hispanics getting accused of being chauvinism but they tend to elect female heads of state more than anyone.

It was originally commissioned for Egypt (I think) so it's true. Well it's more like multiple statues of Liberty were meant to be constructed around the world.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT, THE STATUE OF LIBERTY IS ***LITERALLY*** THE GREAT SEAL OF FRANCE

At some point the maker of the Statue of Liberty wanted to make a lighthouse in egypt, looking like a peasant egyptian girl, but he didn't do it. But he claimed the Statue of Liberty is oc.

Holy shit, shut up, man. What a bait, I just couldn't resist.

french are originally black people from who came Louisiana. These honorable african-americans joined the Nation of Islam. They made this muslim women the seal of france to honor Allah.
Learn your countries history, fucking idiot.

They were stealing people as well.

This board is becoming more like Sup Forums by the day and mods don't give a shit

Alternative facts have gone too far now.

sounds like political shilling to me, desu.

Boudica, Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth II, Margaret Thatcher

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/statue-liberty-was-originally-muslim-woman-180957377/

>the statue itself was originally intended to represent a female Egyptian peasant as a Colossus of Rhodes for the Industrial Age.
>“Taking the form of a veiled peasant woman,” writes Moreno, “the statue was to stand 86 feet high, and its pedestal was to rise to a height of 48 feet.” Early models of the statue were called “Egypt Carrying the Light to Asia.”
>But Egypt, which had invested enormous amounts of time and money into the landmark canal, was not as eager about Bartholdi’s idea. Isma’il Pasha, the reigning khedive, rejected the plan as too costly.

B T F O
T
F
O

lolno it was an androgynous man

they'retwisting the truth again

Green is colour of islam inshallah my brother

That's not Hecate, it's the whore of Babylon

The American media going full retard? Yeah I knew of this.

It was actually a tranny chinaman.

t. researcher

WE

>French currency has a literal faggot on it
Can't makebthis shit up.