/got/ general

what happened to the last one

Nice pic my mang'

Who /snek/ here?

deleted cause of vinceposting i assume

azor /got/

What the fuck happened to wood mask girl? What the fuck happened to the warlocks after Dany?

Some ass-rotor deleted it. Dunno why. Pretty annoyed now.

FIRST FOR QUEEN NYMERIA, SECOND OF HER NAME

So how exactly does Dany plan to defeat Stannis? His army is atleast 10 times bigger than hers, and each man can take down 100 Essosi warriors alone. Her dragon are duds, as we saw in s05e10...a few javelins are enough to take one down.

brade wft the fuck I defended u whole thread, cancel thread cause of some vinceshit wft?
I hate you

nth for Balerion the Black Dread.

The Dragons are still getting bigger every season...
i hope.

>Dany
>plan

wasn't there a bit in the book about Euron being an idiot because he wasn't supposed to drown, and it was supposed to be a show for the commoners?

Can't believe the show plays it straight and removes depth from the iron islands

So the Wall is going to fall, right? And he's gonna use White Walker magic to make his own Barad-dur from the stones and ice and make the the North a snowy version of Mordor, right?

How the fuck is our guy going to defeat this?

4 javelins instead of 3 then.

How do you feed that droggo? It probably needs a lit of goats everyday

Pissing on his corpse I guess, if there's anything left.

Dragons are going to go through a hyperbolic time chamber and will age 300 years during a month of real time.

Make sure you get a firm knot so you can stay in there, /got/.

Nobody died at least. Except the blackfish. Plus D&D got to save on budget costs for the absence of the siege.

Sophie is so fucking dumb.

Balerion is killed by the ballistae on The Wall but by whom?

>Surrender riverrun
>Everyone lives

>Give up riverrun
>Everyone dies
hmm...

>Give up riverrun
>Everyone dies

I assume most surrendered peacefully and were spared, but some blackfish loyalists decided to fight.

didn't see his body.
lannister guard was actually bran warged into jon warged into ghost warged into lannister guard.

thats what i meant

>Be yourself

What a vapid slag, bet she'd get that written in cursive on her lower back

nth for the Waif being the worst assassin that ever was or will be

why the fuck do they keep killing off the only good actors.

jesus fuck

Anyone got the screencap of Lem Lemoncloaks actor on Twitter saying hes sad because he read the books before the script and assumed he had a bigger part?

hit me with your best Vince memes

Maisie looked qter this episode. That doesn't mean she isn't ugly as fuck tho, she just looked better overall in this episode.

All the actors who have read the books have been thoroughly disappointed in the way their respective characters played out in the show.

she's cute but I still hate both of em

Right, I just misread. It was a good sequence because it clearly made people think.

>can't kill a comatose 10 year old
>gets defeated by mommy and doggo

she's a child actress trying to break in of course she's parroting some dreck she's heard only way to get ahead.

Yeah, but i specifically want the screenshot to show my m8.

GOT by Madhouse fucking when?

this whole sequence was 'badass' but completely out of place in GoT. Remember when the violence was realistic?

>Dany killed those weird purple lipped wizard fucks when they offered to teach her the dragon language
>loses control of Drogo entirely for an entire season
>he's running around eating entire flocks of livestock and even little fucking girls
>suddenly has total control of him
>he's more disciplined than a well-trained horse
Did she master the dragon language? I don't get it... did Bran teach it to her through his weirwood bullshit? Should we add a new title to her list, armorer of plots?

filenmae should be "stealthy af"

please soon.

still better than the waif. at least it took him a fucking dire wolf to die.

the waif literally couldn't kill a little girl, while holding said girl in one arm and a knife in the other.

>madhouse
is one punch meme the only anime you've ever seen or something

sounds about right.

is Drogon even going to stay and BTFO the masters or has he flown off to eat more little girls?

I like how literal they made the transition of Hunter X Hunter

They've done tons of things, don't be a dork.

Is that chicks name really Nymeria, or are you talking about the dire wolf? I honestly gave no fucks about her in both the books and the show. I hardly give a fuck about the sand snakes at all now except bad poosey with her awesome tits.

But yeah, Nymeria the dire wolf has been fucking like crazy and is gonna take over the world.

hella epic

Found the redditor.

REE HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THE BOOKS ARENT PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

more of these please

>has been fucking like crazy
Holy shit, how have I not realized this. Direwolf genes everywhere south of the wall.

So how are the Starks' puny army even supposed to stand a chance against the 5000 Bolton men? They don't have nearly enough troops to fight and the Blackfish just got Cucked to death.

That's over 250 sets of 20 good men people

*little girls
Fixed.

have have u read all the books?
i'm including DnE and WOIAF
just curious not going to have a go, but sometimes ur posts r fucking confusing (not this one)

>still h8 u

He treats Tyrion way worse in the show than in the books, honestly. That's also the only real instance I've seen of him showing human emotions in GoT.

i just can't figure out why they would single out madhouse as the studio they want to make a GoT anime

the 1999 version is better

plot armor
epic twists

Pretty much perfect casting and was lucky to get out of the show before they stopped caring completely.

>dunk and egg
fuck no
>world of ice and fire
i own it but have only read the parts of that interest me

>why do people like different things!!?!?!?!! i dont like it but do you like it??
just fuck off already

fucking great actors too.

The 1999 version was better. And people generally go to Madhouse when they think of detailed anime. I used to think of them whenever dark shows came to mind thanks to dmc and Vampire.

>People talking about fucking anime in here

Both Show-Tywin and Book-Tywin were GOAT characters. 10/10 would destroy Starks with

>The weeabos send their regards

admit it you only singled out madhouse as the studio that you wanted because you watched one punch meme and thought it was so epic and rad and the coolest thing you've seen since you watched the dub of gurren lagann on netflix huh

Wow it seems the show made these characters really emotional.

it's even better in motion (last few secs of webm)
like..she could've snuck up on Arya she didn't even look back.
But instead she just jumps on random people from a 3 meter high wall not even close to Arya to alert her and the whole marketplace to her presence

Post the character you are most like
>pic related

By entering, and probably talking some mumbo jumbo like a strong woman, ofcourse.
That's all she seems to do anyway.

>surrender riverrun
>lannisters win, tully line basically a landed knight house now, forever known as edmure the craven

vs

>don't surrender
>lannisters win but take casualties, might even slay the current lord and cause havoc, tully's go out hardcore, forever known as edmure the steel-willed

Oberyn's pretty much the same bloke. All the lines are exports effectively. Great actor, terribly unfitting appearance. At least in my opinion...

pic related

Please stab yourself 5 times in the gut you insufferable tripfagging elitist weeb

>elitist
and there's the word that proves that i'm 100% correct about everything i just said

all of stannis army will switch sides as soon as they hear one of her inspirational speeches

I've seen this trip used in a thread for the worst show airing this season, don't you go talking shit about other people.

I literally stated that I liked HxH 2011

20 good unsullied

It's ambiguous as fuck. I mean, at first he just conveniently showed up and saved her and flew off to his nest... but now apparently she can command him to fly her where she wants. At this rate next ep she'll command him to burn all the masters and fly over the sea and hunt down all her enemies.

The only reason I'm even watching anymore is to see whether it's Sansa, or Arya who dies. If Arya dies my guess is she snuck in and killed Walder Frey and took his identity and then Sansa unknowingly kills her thinking she's killing Frey. If it's Sansa then she's probably backstabbed by Little Finger or killed by that Aryn fag in some silly way, and then since Arya's still alive she's sent to kill John because his death was stolen from the many faced god.

DABID DABID MAKE IT LIKE ASS ASS IN CREED

"It may be that we shall lose this battle," the king said grimly. "In Braavos you may hear that I am dead. It may even be true. You shall find my sellswords nonetheless."
The knight hesitated. "Your Grace, if you are dead — "
" — you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt."

but i agree with you user, kiznaiver IS trash.

just as bad desu

fucking stop giving attention to the cancerous tripfag.

>he doesn't even go to bed

how much of a loser can you be

>feelsbadman

I'm not even the guy you were talking to but I wouldn't be opposed to ending your life in a dark room after I cut a candle in half

Stop feeding the tripfag troll, you retards.

just filter and move on

"I write about grey, human characters"

What did he mean by this?