What does Sup Forums think of El Salvador?

What does Sup Forums think of El Salvador?

idk my dude

More like El Savagdor.

Rogue state

haha why does the ground have acne

Nah, it's pretty chill life if you don't belong to a mara or are extremely poor (10% of the population).

Today I went to a world-class beach (took me less than 40 mins by car), got 12 beers, and here I am, listening to Sun Ra and being relaxed and happy. I'm not even rich, just middle class.

Now mom is making pupusas. Pic related. They are the best.

That`s not what I meant, I knew a qt from El Salvador, she only told me that she lived by a place called, "Centro comercial la gran via"
But still, you have to come back to the union, some day

Chances are she had good money if she lived closed to that area. Does our accent sound Mexican to you? Literally every other Latin American I meet assumes I'm Mexican, even though I use voseo.

Also, I for one welcome our new taquito overlods.

Cool, very similar to guatemala culturally

C U R T I D O
U
R
T
I
D
O

All the ones Ive met are chill people, I'm confused as to how they have such a high murder rate.

say that again and i will fucking kill you

So good. Are your parents Salvadoran?

I assume her family is quite wealthy
Not really, you could say its similar to southern accent?, so not the same as Central Mexico/ Mexico City accent im used to

Como es que se deben de comer las pupusas? Usandolas como tortilla con el repollo? Con tenedor? ???

In my experience salvadorean accents vary a lot. The wealthy ones speak more similar to us or costaricans or atleast sounds more neutral.

>be named el salvador
>can't save their people from dying

>con tenedor
Pls, whatever you do. never eat a pupusa with tenedor. If you do that here, people will assume you are a faggot.
You can eat them like tortillas.Grab a piece, soak it into la salsa, put a bit of curtido on it and then eat it.
That's what I thought. Most Latin Americans can only distinguish between chilango, rioplatense, and Caribbean Spanish.

On my trip they said volcanic soil is essential for (good) coffee.

Why chapines have such singy songy accents. It's cute :3.
>tfw no qt alcoholic chapin friend to have chelas and say que putas mucha with

We don't think of it

That food looks good though

I wish I knew more about our southern neighbors (i know we don't have a border but we're pretty close), they are as foreign to me as tiny caribbean islands.

>con tenedor
Despedite de tu vida bicho

Top tier stray cats that you can domesticate easily and are qt as fuck

quien /dosletras/ aqui

Do we sound weird?

Not weird, but it's instantly recognizable. Salvadoran and Guatemalan are very different, but Honduran is quite similar to us (at least in the mainland). Even Nicaraguan is closer to us than you are. It's weird.

How is San Salvador compared to other Central American cities like Guatemala or San Jose?

Ahh, eso es lo que pensaba.
Otra pregunta, por que dicen vergon? Cuando les gusta algo es "vergon", opuesto a algo siendo de verga chica. Hay mucho homosexual en el salvador?

Definitely less entertaining that Guatemala city, but better than ALL the rest. It's the second nicest city in Central America, which is not saying much, let me tell you. Also, we are not even in the top 10 most dangerous cities :D. Even Detroit is more dangerous.

Homosexual tu mamá que tiene pene mas grande que el tuyo ,,l,,

There's a lot of touristic sites for such a small nation. Beach, volcano,caldera, ancient ruins, rainforest, cities, lakes, historical sites, etc.