What does Sup Forums think of the new Spidey Suit?

What does Sup Forums think of the new Spidey Suit?

>its a deliver pizza in 10 seconds mission

white highlights look shit

Looks kind of busy, with that white instead of black

>People like Venom. Make the suit like that.

Look at him trashing that coffee shop! I told you he was a menace, he needs to be stopped.
Get Parker in here, I need pictures!

>criminal steals $250 from register
>smash $900 dollar window chasing him

What an asshole

The point is to catch the criminal so he doesn't repeat the crime or hurt people.

Money isn't important.

doesn't matter, the people are always right

The real criminal here is Spider-Man.

A little too Venom-y. But maybe its leading to something, so I'll allow it.

If you hate him so much, why do you always want his pictures, J.J.?

>only PS4 exclusive
WHY??

T-That isn't important. Get back to work.

This. Looks so much desu

>WAHH I CAN'T PIRATE IT ON MUH PC

The white looks like complete shit, especially the spider logo. They should've kept it black.

Sony own the film rights, probably had something to do with that. Maybe they negotiated exclusivity when the Disney deal went down.

Pizza Time is the best time.

You're fired!

It's called insurance, user.

If he's such a good guy, why does he conceal his identity like a criminal?

The film rights, not the videogame rights. This game is supposedly not based on any previous iterations of the character. Disney owns all the other licensing rights including videogames.

Why is spiderman so popular?

I never got why he's like A-list among cape properties.

He's the most relatable superhero, tons of people grew up watching the 60s or 90s cartoons and the Raimi trilogy was a massive success. The first two films were huge in terms of merch etc. I think it's just the success of previous adaptations.

I actually really like it and think the white looks cool. Though it could probably be black to make le comic nerds happy but i truly dont care.

that suit screams USA USA USA

Honestly, I don't care for the suit. What I'm curious about is whether or not this will be narrated by Based Campbell.

>no one care about Spiderman shovelwares rehash
>suddenly PS4 exclusives
>all sonyggers pretend Spiderman games are great and will spread the words everywhere on the internet

This is why. Sonyggers are the Nintendrones of the 2010's

>he bought the Xbox One

Actually I bought a PS4. Still regret it to this day

>What does Sup Forums think of the new Spidey Suit?

The game is not tied to the movie

Honestly people complaining about the suit are the same faggots that want the X-Men to wear the goofy comic suits despite the tone the films established... until the latest X-Men film.

What are you, fucking retarded? Venom based his look on Spider-man's suit, not the other way around.

Too sport looking, seems more like a bikesuit than Spider-man suit

>Why is spiderman so popular?

Comics were/are for teenagers and Spiderman was the original teenage superhero, complete with all the insecurity, anxiety and other tribulations teenagers go through. He was infinitely more relatable than most villains.

Also his villain roster is just as good, if not better, than Batman's.

i bought a PC. regretted it for months until Overwatch. Battlefield 1 and Civ6 will probably also make it worth it.

Yet, i'll be getting a PS4 at some point just for FF15 and KH3

if Halo wasnt a let down i wouldve considered an xbox desu

>>all sonyggers pretend Spiderman games are great and will spread the words everywhere on the internet

Yes, a Spider-man game made by competent devs for once isn't reason enough to be excited. You're totally right.

Please child, leave the discussion to the adults. Go and join the kids over on Sup Forums to further shitpost about all the systems you can't afford.

>Sony own the film rights, probably had something to do with that. Maybe they negotiated exclusivity when the Disney deal went down.
>Maybe they negotiated exclusivity when the Disney deal went down.

>overwatch
>KH3

This is a +18 board you know

Game looks nice
Giant white spider in the costume looks FUCKING RETARDED

What's next? He'll be a black-mexican homosexual?

He has no respect for hardeorking New Newyorker. Print this,
"Spiderman, The Spider who broke New York"
Parker, you better gets some good pictures or your fired. Move.

Overwatch is the first legit good game in a few years.

Kingdom Hearts wraps up a childhood franchise, sue me.

>competent devs

If you defend Sunset Overdrive or the ast Ratchet rehash you need to shoot yourself. Really.

*hardworking
sorry, im drunk

i kinda like it, it looks ultraman-esk, but they need to balance that silver/gray better.

Ok autist go back to your nintenshit

>not only resorting to red herring, but directly implies he's retarded and jaded

Sup Forums is calling you.

>He'll be a black-mexican homosexual?
Nah, that will never happen, that's like asking for a humongous mary sue with magic powers that have no explanation like death touch that even beats the Hulk or nova explosion that takes the entire evil organization no other hero was able to beat.

good input

>Overwatch is the first legit good game in a few years.
Are Metal Gear Rising and the Witcher 2 and 3 that old?

>playstation games
>nintenshit

>he's defending Sunset Overdrive

Literally kill yourself. You are the cancer killing gaming