THANK YOU LIL SHARK

youtube.com/watch?v=YTTrHicr46k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VArY-jqNak
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ0XwMQpxes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spaceghostpurp is cool as fuck

fuck you and fuck lil shark

imagine what raider klan could have been... denzel, lofty, bones, ugly, supa, xwulf, chris travis all on one team

Everyone who talked shit on him for making a Yams diss track should be shot in the head. Diss tracks are the essence of hip hop. The OF vs ASAP beef is what started the wave

>Everyone who talked shit on him for making a Yams diss track should be shot in the head. Diss tracks are the essence of hip hop.

lol get fucked. you can't have it both ways. if you wanna diss then you need to handle the fallout from that when you do.

you are asking for a safe zone without even realizing it: you want anyone to be able to put out a diss against whoever and receive zero flak for it.

You know he's not homeless and just don't give a fuck right?

uh huh

He is homeless. I seen him. We call him Spaceghost Poop, cuz he got poop on hisself

sure

>We call him Spaceghost Poop, cuz he got poop on hisself

str8 BARS my g

get 2 choppin

someone ss this

when you put it like that it sounds paradoxical

I dont want people to be able to put out diss tracks with no reprocutions, you are right user. I am just disappointed that people didn't embrace that track in the right way. Yams would think it was hilarious, but the people who love him don't.

Disapointed that Sup Forums dont care about this thread more either. Yall niggas dont even know Friendzone gone

What the fuck is any of this? Literally

he wuz kang youtube.com/watch?v=8VArY-jqNak

fairly sure its some retard trying to viral market themself

yeah mang discussing an influential underground artist is viral marketing

Denzel Curry, Bones, Ugly Mane aren't all million youtube plays a pop. This guy fathered all of them on one mix tape.

but go ahead, post some more MC Ride memes

Why did he diss Yams?

dont get your bust nigga
dont get your bust nigga
dont get your bust
dont get your bust nigga
dont get your bust nigga
dont get your bust

yeah another underground inventor that will never get his dues lmao
think his personality killed him in the end. but the current "underground" sound is straight from sgp.
its actually funny rockys influence is non-existent

cuz rocky didnt create shit, it wasn't his job to. His job was to be Pretty Flacko.

eat that wonton soup

this is why smart people don't like hip-hop

Ive met more intelligent hip hop heads than metal heads

thank you SGP for helping reality get weird enough for a goth rap song with a digimon sample can hit 9 million views

I've met more intelligent noise fans than intelligent hip-hop fans, what's your point? I just talk to noise people more often than hip-hop people.

>His job was to be Pretty Flacko.
I love this guy

yeah pretty flacko was "trill"
even still sgp was doing all this black empowerment shit way before everyone else
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ0XwMQpxes
truly a forgotten legend.