What in the fuck did I just watch? This was disturbing as fuck

What in the fuck did I just watch? This was disturbing as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/the-sad-hypocrisy-of-the-clockwork-orange-youtube-lawsuit-160612/
youtube.com/watch?v=R3HbEhizqXE
youtube.com/watch?v=-curcop3Fy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just got KUBRICKED

DAE feel bad for Alex when his mates come back as cops and fuck him up?

I can honestly say that I did not feel sympathy for any character at any point. Every single character had an nonredeemable quality no matter how much harm was inflicted upon them.

It's a shame about the composer who stole the work from someone else from 321 years ago is now suing someone who analyzed Kubrick's work and posted it online:

torrentfreak.com/the-sad-hypocrisy-of-the-clockwork-orange-youtube-lawsuit-160612/

>1970

WELL...

That is a whole point, the destruction that never reach out to redemption.

STAHP PLEASE I CAN'T

WELL WELL WELL WELL
youtube.com/watch?v=R3HbEhizqXE

Don't be a baby. Watch it again now.

This article is clickbait garbage trying to stir up controversy for the sake of it. Carlos didn't steal shit. It's not like she was trying to hide the fact she was using material by classical composers. Her claim to fame was Switched on Bach, literally just classical pieces played on synthesizes. It is a hallmark of early synth music and helped put the Moog on the map as a serious musical instrument. You're a fucking idiot just like the piece of shit who wrote that article.

It was meant to be disturbing. Shame that the film was never properly completed. (Spoiler alert: They left out the very last chapter of the book)

This. I miss Moog scores. Bring em' back.

u should watch salò before saying that

Where Alex shaves his head?

0/10 bad bait

Que Ludwig Van

The film was completed, they left the last chapter out on purpose. It was never meant to be a faithful adaptation of the novel, Kubrick's films never are.

Kubrick had an American copy of the book, which omitted the last chapter.

Kubrick was intelligent enough to know this.

Well how does iy end fagget...

Also this

>tfw wake up and gulliver is aching but your droogs drank all of your moloko

In the final chapter (not the extended version of the book, which Kubrick dismissed) The Minister describes to Alex how a “writer of subversive literature” named “F. Alexander” wanted to use Alex politically, but in the film the Minister makes no mention of the writer’s name. In the same scene Kubrick adds new dialogue that isn’t in the book. Alex asks what the Minister’s name is. Answer: “My name is Frederick”. And the following important lines are entirely new: “It is no secret that this government has lost a lot of popularity because of you my boy. There are some who think that at the next election we shall be out. The press has chosen to take a very unfavourable view of what we tried to do. But public opinion has a way of changing, and you Alex, if I may call you Alex … you can be instrumental in changing the public’s verdict. Do you understand Alex? Do I make myself clear?”

Nah. I didn't really feel anything for any of the characters, but I liked the movie. From what I remember he basically had it coming anyway.

Welly welly welly welly welly welly well.

No, alex was a piece of shit

>tried reading the book
>turns out it's only meme-deep filled with non-words to make it really awkward to read
dropped. anyone who says clockwork shit is a good book is a pretentious faggot and any other opinion on this is considered classic contrarianism.

greatest movie of all time

I saw Shawshank Redemption for the first time in my life, yesterday

What a comfy satisfying movie

Always loved that poster but I remember it with the triangle piercing the orange.

This one?

100% agreed

>spend first half of movie building immersive stylized dystopia
>suddenly drop this in favor of plodding pace, boring set design and clumsy social commentary

You eventually figure out what the words mean tho

You may be too dense

I know I'm a fucking simpleton but I kek'd pretty hard when they saved the girl from rape only because they wanted to rape her

It's a psy-op.

Oh just get a little schooled and come to terms with moviemaking from this era. Take it lightly. A lot of the weirdness here may just be due to makers taking drugs.
There's nothing wrong with this flick. Juvenile violence just being a development stage is a naive premise. Enjoy and peace out you overthinking robots.

Oh yeah
Didn't know it was the asian version

I tried to watch this with my mom and she made me turn it off at the second rape scene.

>fucking pleb dosent print out a dictionary of the words to actually enjoy the great book

There's literally a glossary at the end of the book

what do you guys think about eggyweggs?
youtube.com/watch?v=-curcop3Fy8

moms are bitches

wtf? people do this? If english is your first language, it's incredibly easy after reading just a couple chapters to deduce what each word means based on the context. In the US, this is a book most people read in high school