I think there's someone you should be giving a call right about now, Jerry

I think there's someone you should be giving a call right about now, Jerry....

He'll call Johnny first.

sorry lads, he's miami marlins now

Maybe he knows a competent NFL quarterback they could sign.

Is Favre available

As a Dallas fan, Id love to see this for the keks, but I kinda want to see Dak too

>Johnny Manziel
>Shit player
>drug problem
>domestic abuse
>attitude problem
>trouble with authority
>loser
>forces his own dad to beg him to change his ways through the fucking media
>every sports radio host thinks he still has a spot in the nfl

>Tebow
>nice guy
>good morals
>dedicated
>hard worker
>winner
>even won a play off game
>cut randomly
>every sports radio host says he had his shot and to hang it up

Fuck this shit. I hope Manziel ODs

Only God could save the Cowboys at this point

He's too busy bothering the MLB

God has 3 letters. Dak has 3 letters. Coincidence? I think not

desu I could understand killing teboq if he had a shit season and missed the playoffs but I dont see why he was cut after doing well

yeah because tim tebow can't throw a fucking ball

manziel has decision making problems, namely he tries to throw into triple coverage, he needs tall receivers, but he can make the throws, tebow can't do shit.

go on and bring up his fluke playoff win tho, maybe skip bayless will retweet it

I can't hate tebow, he seems like he would be a great bro

>muh fluke

Every fucking time.

How can it be a fluke if you have no other seasons to compare it to?

You need to be able to throw the ball in order to be a quarterback

Soon.

Favre is always available. Hell, you could call him up, fix a flight and he'll go down there to Rio to toss the pig skin around with you.

As an assmad steelers fan, it was a fluke. We unironically rolled over and died

Roger Jewwel won't allow a dedicated Christian white with good morals to succeed in the NFL, lest the youth see him and decide to imitate it. He needs more Godless monkeys with attitudes and egos to poison the youth of America.

This, sadly.

Buttmad

Why? He already has the better, black version of Tebow ready to step in Week 1.

>manziel has decision making problems, namely he tries to throw into triple coverage, he needs tall receivers, but he can make the throws

I still can't tell whether the ball slipped, he decided to grip from the end instead of across the middle and throw it either straight-up vertical or horizontal, but I will never not enjoy watching this clip

>that footwork

I've literally seen children with better mechanics

What's so bad about it? And the fact that he underthrew the receiver is almost the least of the things wrong with that play

It's time to unleash

based manziel intentionally throwing a wobbly ball so the defender would mis-time it and force him to make a mistake like PI

Pause at 0:05 and check out that release son

Still better than teboq

He's playing Baseball man.

Go to bed Skip.

Im trying hard not to drink deep from the Dak cool-aid

Anyone that watched Texas A&M football knows Manziel got carried by Mike Evans his whole college career

Is that rod laver?

Don't forget Ryan Swope. Very underrated and would have been a decent pro if he didn't get hurt.

Lol tebow used to miss open receivers in practice...literally called out as the worst qb by a fucking punter. Wasn't he cut because they got Peyton? Who replaced him?

BTFO
T
F
O

because he wouldn't listen to his coaches.
they tried to teach him to actually throw a ball/footwork/etc, but he refused to listen.
the same for all the other teams that signed him. he's literally a cancer on a team.

>How can it be a fluke if you have no other seasons to compare it to?

you answered your own question with that question.