Now that the dust has settled, who's the best rap interviewer, adam22 from nojumper, charlamagne or sway? I'd say adam...

now that the dust has settled, who's the best rap interviewer, adam22 from nojumper, charlamagne or sway? I'd say adam, but he only interviews shitty soundcloud rappers

>charlamagne
How could you even include him? He's fucking awful.

CTG is trash. All he ever does is talk shit.

nardwaur

i fucking hate adam but his interviews are by far the best.
mainly because he treats his guests like real people

Adam is best.

this

I had to unsubscribe from him for a while, cause of his stupid fucking vlogs.
Faggot just needs to make a new channel for that shit

how can you hate adam?

What are you doing for the black lives matter movement?

shitty fucking vlogs

Charlamagne is fucking low and is garbage

this but also rope gang

That was cringeworthy.

Definitely Sway. Charlamagne is a cunt.

Only to nice civilised people who he knows won't call him out for it. When someone like Gucci is on he turns into a snivelling cocksocker.

Vlad.

I've seen a few interviews where he asks that, and I hardly an avid watcher.

No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No. No. No No.

Yeezus was wack to me

Yeah, his vlogs are a bit much. I do think he'd benefit from placing them on a separate channel.

I do enjoy most of the guests he has on; I think he has a heightened sense of what his audience is into.

It was cathartic watching CTG walking on eggshells around Gucci. He knows Gucci is the real deal.

sometimes he's reckless anyways tho, like with beanie sigel

his vlogs are dumb but they work
can you imagine how much money he's currently earning just because he said he'd fuck his girlfriend on camera if she got 1mil subs?

The dude from Hot Ones, the show with hot questions and even hotter wings

Charlamagne is the type of interviewer to force words into people's mouths so he can get them to say something stupid or try to flip their words. Yeah it's entertaining most of the time, but he's really on some snake shit.

Sway is really just for the culture of hip-hop instead of gossip and cares more about what a person is doing or how they're doing in their careers.

Adam is just a chill guy and talks more about random shit. He does a good job at getting a rapper to open up. So the interview really starts to become more of an actual talk show about everything but the music. Which does make for quality talk show content, but not quality music talk show content.

I'm gonna have to give it to Sway.

This is also an extremely acceptable answer.

idc if they work. they suck ass

nardwuar

>obscure fact from artists upbringing
>record from someone who influenced him
thats all his interviews are

why would he fuck with the formula?

That's the appeal

Look up those best of CTG compilations on youtube

Pretty sure he's trolling when he asks that.

>thats all his interviews are

Okay, and?

It makes for extremely great interview content. Mainly because by giving those artists a record from someone who influenced them gets them to open up more and talk about how they go about making their music more.

Also the obscure facts gets the artist to tell more about themselves and even more cool stories

I fail to see how this is a bad thing...the whole point of interviewing a musician is to get to know more about the musician, as well as talk about fucking music.

The Hot Ones guy.

Charlamagne because of the memes and trolling.

charlemange is wendy williams protege why would you expect him to be good at anything
Old man ebro kawaii desu

is literally hitler

> ebro
I actually prefer Rosenberg to Ebro. Or even Laura Styles.

>Old man ebro kawaii desu

Idk how anyone can listen to Hot97. They're extremely boring.

I actually like Hot 97 a lot. Besides Funkmaster Flex night. But if a mix doesn't have the Flex (or Clue) bomb go off every 10 seconds it feels weird. I don't know, I probably only like Hot 97 as much as I do because that's what I grew up on. I've been an active listener of Hot 97 since I was 7. It's a nostalgia thing I guess.

There's no competition. Sway is an OG and the jordan of hiphop interviews.

Charlemagne is a charlatan who just likes to fish for controversy or to be a dick and disrespectful to females.

Adam is a tool, I'm not gonna lie his interviews are pretty good, but the vlogging shit makes me unable to stand the motherfucker. I'm only gonna watch his shit if the person who comes on the show is worthwile but 90% of the time its not the case.

DIS NIGGA THE FEDS LMAO

I find sway boring sometimes, not all the time though. Charlamagne provides the most entertainment and that's what being an interviewer is all about (obviously asides from the fact that he genuinely asks good questions)

lol every damn Vlad video comment section

WE DROP DA BOMB ON EM *BOOM*
WE DROP DA BOMB ON EM *BOOM
WE DROP DA BOMB ON EM *BOOM

lolling