What does Sup Forums think of Los Angeles, the second-biggest urban area in the US with about 17 million people?

What does Sup Forums think of Los Angeles, the second-biggest urban area in the US with about 17 million people?

The LA region is also the second-biggest Mexican city in the world, bigger than Guadalajara, with almost 6 million people of Mexican descent.

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is LA really considered to be the unofficial capital of the Third World?

I think the usual saying is that Miami is the unofficial capital of Latin America, because so many Latin Americans put their money in Miami banks.

LA really isn't the capital of anything outside of its own region. It has a large entertainment industry, but only part of that is in LA - a lot of it is actually based in New York.

There is a lot of new construction in parts of LA, though, due to the influx of Chinese money.

I would like to build up his kommibloks, reducing the area of 10 times.

There is more high-rise construction now. Downtown LA used to have many more empty lots and parking lots.

Much of this photo used to be parking lots.

living there seems stresful

How do LA inhabitants think of Los Santos on GTA? How much accurate is that?

worst part of my state

I wish their dumb fucks too stupid for CSULB would stop coming up here

The only stressful part is trying to park your car and trying to drive anywhere from 4-7 pm

Pretty accurate, but there are way more Mexicans IRL.

Disgusting. How white is it these days? 20%?

seems really glorified, its one (really) big suburb with too much road between places and too many cars on them also poor public transit infrastructure

is that bad? you guys really feel angry about this?

only losers on the internet and white supremacists actually give a fuck seriously

Everything I know about LA, I learned in GTA SA

Mexicans are rapists

womens too?

Just mustard gas the colored and turn it back into an american city.

disagree

They raise rapists

Do you want to start HRT and be by trap gf? You sound like a cocksucker, Sven

Whites are about 28% of the city of LA, but the city of LA is only 4 of the 17 million. Other cities in the LA region have different percentages.

Across the entire LA region, it's around 1/3rd white.

And by "white," that means non-Hispanic. There are white Hispanics, obviously, but excluding them, it's about 1/3rd.

The region as a whole is gigantic, though. It just stretches on and on and on. There are different types of communities depending on the particular area.

what about other latin american inmmigrants like central american, cuba and colombia?

im not swedish sorry hans

kek

The photo in the OP is actually quite dense for LA; a lot of the LA region looks more like pic related. Much lower density.

but then you have to take out all of the hundreds and thousands of Jews. Also in lesser numbers but still prevalent is all Middle Easterners, Armenians, North Africans etc.

Phoenix here, so I'm used to lots of Hispanics. When I drove through Korea town even some of my tumblr going friends seemed kind of on edge about how we couldn't spot a single white (or Asian or black) person in the crowd.

The 2020 census in the US will actually have a lot more ethnic categories, like "Persian" and so on, so, we'll have more precise data around 2021/2022.

>The 2020 census in the US will actually have a lot more ethnic categories, like "Persian" and so on
Source on that? Seems kinda interesting desu.

needs to fall into the sea because it's a microcosm of everything wrong in this country

if hurricanes simultaneously hit the west and south coasts and killed 90% of the population living in both regions, I'd wake up with a boner that would last a week straight

To give people an idea of how much the LA region sprawls, here's a rough outline of the area superimposed over London.

wow looking forward to it. Hoping for

why would that put them on edge

For people who don't want to see their country turn into the third world?

Then again I'm talking to a Swede, whose country is going to be 45th in HDI (third world tier) by 2030.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

You are the sum of your choices.