music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7YeR67-P7A
youtube.com/watch?v=VUT_vywXHqI
youtube.com/watch?v=uCB-9wMylhU
youtu.be/EhpbEU_jgzw
youtube.com/watch?v=-GRi3eHXDYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever you listened to before getting diagnosed?

BPD is a crock of shit. People who "hvae" it are just narcissistic 16-19 yr olds who lie too much

youtu.be/h7YeR67-P7A

Madonna - Borderline

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=VUT_vywXHqI
youtube.com/watch?v=uCB-9wMylhU

(You)

post tits

that disease is hard to diagnose and even harder to treat, enjoy the rest of your miserable existence OP

youtu.be/EhpbEU_jgzw

youtube.com/watch?v=-GRi3eHXDYc

OP you have to check out the album 'Pope Adrian 37th Psychristiatric' by rudimentary peni. it was written when the lead singer was detained in a mental hospital and he had thoughts that he was Pope Adrian 37th. Like actually thought he was a pope.

No joke, do you eat a lot of soy, processed foods, or stuff out of a plastic container?

>estrogen meme

>thinking it's just a meme

>He's been done in by the American gvmt

>caring about hormonal levels

I wish I had a borderline bf :3

fake disease for self absorbed snowflakes

hey op this is kinda sad

The estrogenlike compounds in soy products actually displace estrogen hormones and induce a weaker effect. As in soy actually reduces the effects of estrogen but not in any significant way at all.

Also the amount of chemicals leeching into your food and drink from plastics should not be enough to have any serious effect.

Gud memes tho.

ITT: I know more about mental wellness than professionals because i was heavily involved in gamergate

I used to be a psych doctor for a very short time and EUPD/BPD patients were always the worst, most attention seeking shits I had to deal with. I was only able to put up with it because I knew I didn't have to do it for long.

>music for this feel?
I don't know, fucking breakcore or something.

see people with genuine mental conditions dont go telling the world about it lawl fag

>people with genuine mental conditions dont go telling the world
says who, I could point you to like, 30 accounts on various SM who are open about their illness

not in a "HEY GUYS LE DEPRESSED WOJAK I HAVE LE BPD" way you insufferable faggot

i suggest a noose to the neck, the only way to cure underage attention whoring

>a bloo bloo bloo people are different from me nd handle their illnesses in different ways

It is a non-disease. All people who've been diagnosed are just lonely misfits like everyone else, the only difference is they don't have a hobby or career

>muh shamefur dispray

kys, this the modern world fem

why is there so many retarded people in here? jesus

kys neckbeards

>being so retarded you genuinely feel justified in being an annoying obnoxious attention whore just because a psych gave you a fake disease that was made up for med money

see no psych or therapist actually believes this shit to be real theyre just required to pretend it is