Nothing a bowl of soup and a night of sleep couldn't fix

>nothing a bowl of soup and a night of sleep couldn't fix

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laudanum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahaha I want my own thread on this too, here I go

why does everyone hate milk of the poppy in this series? does it kill you or something?

No, it's an opiate.

because it's not actually an milk but heroin instead

so people rather suffer in pain instead?

well one taste of heroin and you're basically addicted for the rest of your life. the same with poppy milk, one taste of it and you're fucked as long as you're alive. if you ever make it out of the situation alive, you're addicted. basically a lose-lose situation.

that better have been some magic soup ffs

Gee, I wonder how DnD will deal with Arya's drug addiction in the next season.

>mfw my beautiful bitchy waifu is dead because this goblin of Arya

Why live?

She joins the theater troupe. A traveling group of actors is the best place for addicts and deviants to be

I'm OK with her surviving but fuck having her doing parkour like three days after those wounds. Also, she rips up her stitches and broke her feet but next scene she's fucking walking and talking like nothing happened?
Jesus fuck

where did this plotline go anyways? Did we get to see her learning how to assassin people at all? If I recall correctly, everything we've seen is her getting beat by sticks and selling cuckholds

off-topic but it's pretty crazy how addicting heroin is, I read somewhere that 90% get addicted after just one try.

She has been practicing with her sword every night.

mite b posion

The day Game of Thrones went full vidya

it's 100%.

t. worker at a drug rehab clinic

that's why I'm afraid of doing drugs.

Smoked week once.

I just drink alcohol and I can stop any minute, honest.

with such shit taste idd

Milk of the Poppy has a very sedating effect, if I remember correctly. Not exactly what you'd want when worried that someone might slit your throat open.

Fucking retards.

>well one taste of heroin and you're basically addicted for the rest of your life.

Bullshit, you need to develop a tolerance. Most people pick up heroin after using painkillers first. You WILL die if you just try it right off the bat.

because the name for it sucks just like every other name for anything/anyone in the GoT universe

It's the equivalent of injecting 6 heavy doobs

It's every enterprising date rapist's first choice. I'm certainly including predatory faggots in that.

Remember how everyone was dead set convinced straight away that it wasn't arya?

Is this proof that a lot of people are still in denial about how bad this show has become?

I mean i knew it was her because making a plot about face changing would be way too hard for David and Dan. When i see Preston and others talk about their show theories i really wonder if they're aware of how uncreative the showrunners are.

>GOT threads
>90% of posts by people who hate the show

>making a plot about face changing would be way too hard for David and Dan.

I sort of imagine Dan Weiss wearing one of the masks and running around like a child screaming "DABID DABID LUK DABID I AM THE TERRIBAL FACE LESS MAN" while waving his arms about.
Then he shits himself like an adult baby.

Nah.
Love the show, hate the terrible, terrible, terrible names for everyone and everything. Sorry Gurm, you're just awful at making up names and especially languages.

The show is mediocre to good but people need to feel like what they say has weight and it also makes them look like a discerning consumer to say that it is shit.

Sometimes it is genuinly shit because there is nobody paying attention to the details that the show used to be known for

BERIC DONDARRION

well I did last longer than most. actually I think I put up with a great deal but it wasn't until I saw that unbelievably shabby treatment of ser brynden tully I realized how much I'd been taking bitterness on board in increments and how much I was feeling actual hatred. I sincerely hope benioff develops a painful and embarrassing anal fissure that flares up again each time it seems to be healing and also that weiss gets full-blown aids

>a night of sleep
lol this isnt 24 kiddo the show isnt real time lil guy

I didn't know you were a doctor, OP. Could you tell me exactly which organs were compromised and how deep were the stab wounds? I'm sure you have lots of experiece from your studies and your work in the hospital on the stab wounds unit.

yes, it was a 6 months of recovery but waif couldn't think of checking the only place where arya has a friend.

>asukaface.jpg

medfag here. toxicology professor said that even if a person tries it only once they should still be considered a "recovering drug addict" for the rest of their life. it's that powerful and alluring

Did you go to school in Uganda?

This is what I was saying, Arya had no way of knowing Lady Crane hadn't already been killed and the Waif was wearing her face.

VERY fast waif

No. Yale.

Ayra is dead and the waif stole her face. She cut off her own face to add to the wall, a brutal act of self immolation which all faceless men must do to become one (hence the name). Big reveal next season when Ayra kills Sansa and reveals she has been the waif all along. She's eventually put down by the Hound. You read it here first folks.

You, sir, have the boorish manners of a Yalie!

why would waifu want to kill sansa

this.

This post actually brought my IQ down, thanks.

Do you know how much blood you have flowing in the gut? You don't have to be a doctor to use your fucking common sense that getting stabbed deeply three times in the gut, and then rolling in a river of shit, will leave a mark.

Besides, first stab could've struck the kidney. Fuck off.

ER Nurse here. She was stabbed in the lower right quadrant of her abdominal cavity. The blade looked to be about as long again as the waif's own clenched, fist, so about 4-5" long.

The first stab was lower, more in line with the edge of the hip bone, and based on the angle could have hit the liver, transverse colon, or cecum of the large intestine--ie where the medical appendix is.

The second stab was higher and more medial. She twisted the blade as well; The blade could have thus clipped Arya's stomach and transverse colon. With the blade twisted, there is going to be a massive amount of intestinal damage.

The upper stab hitting the liver would more than likely lead to the large amount of bleeding Arya suffered. Liver wounds are notoriously difficult to stitch and the liver is fragile.

If ANY part of the digestive system were to be punctured in the medivial eral; you would die. Treating punctures to the system today requires a complete sterilization of your entire abdominal cavity as well as treatment for complete systemic and septic shock. Your guts are not supposed to spill out inside of you; it is why appendicitis is so deadly if not treated.

Its total bullshit. She would have died, nuff said.

How does it feel to be addicted to dank memes now, then?

not arguing that you're wrong but wouldn't the liver be higher up? I was taught that it was protected behind the last righthand rip

tfw The Waif is ded.

rib*

shut the fuck up faggot

OI BRUHV

Waif could've done that to her in a modern emergency room and Arya would've still had a very small chance of surviving the attack.

>tfw got all hyped thinking this was all a rouse
>Arya had done everything seemingly to draw attention to herself
>She went to the first Westerosi she could to book passage and made a scene
>tfw suspecting all these double crosses or her to kill the other No One as part of a test etc
>tfw it was just Arya being stupid

Thanks D&D..

I'm sure they'll turn it into some forced twist in the next season when they get the feedback to this

Glad you're not my ER nurse.

The liver is higher up and pretty much entirely protected by the lower right ribcage. The transverse colon is also higher up, in the epigastric area.

She is being stabbed in and around the height of the umbilicus, probably hitting the coecum, part of the colon, with the first stab, and the small intenstines and maybe the IVC or the abdominal aorta with the second stab. The aorta is less than an inch from the skin in slim people.

She would be either dead in minutes from bleeding out or bedridden for weeks, and almost surely dead without surgery and/or antibiotics.

>The speed at which you die from a traumatic insult depends primarily on one factor: the rate of blood loss from this injury, via either internal or external bleeding. A stab wound that penetrates the abdominal aorta, located towards the back and slightly left (your view) of your spine, is the single most dangerous wound you could sustain in the abdomen, as this is the injury that would result in the fastest rate of exsanguination. In this case, however, it still depends. If you just barely nick open the aorta, you will still have profuse internal bleeding, but you may just be able to hold on until EMS can transport you to the hospital, and assuming the trauma team is ready to receive you in the OR. If the knife thrust is deep and full into the aorta and manages to burst it open, your circulatory system will immediately collapse and your lifespan will be measured in minutes if not in seconds; you would certainly become unconscious almost immediately. This is true to a lesser extent with the inferior vena cava, which is a vein and is therefore a lower pressure system than the aorta, but a full knife-thickness injury into that vein will also likely prove (somewhat less) rapidly fatal. It's a good thing both of these vital blood vessels are well-shielded by all the other organs in the abdominal cavity. Just in the abdomen you've got the liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, omentum, kidneys, bladder, and the blood vessels that supply and run off of all these organs, the largest of which are the inferior vena cava and the abdominal aorta. You've also got the lumbar spine and the nerves that run inside them towards the back of the abdominal cavity, along with the skeletal muscles, fat, and skin tissue that surround it.

What kind of street-shitting pajeets do they have teaching at Yale nowadays?

Fentanyl is leagues more powerful than heroin or morphine; I guess that must mean someone who got fentanyl in the hospital must be a lifelong "recovering drug addict"

:^)

>implying these fucking dweebs know anything about drugs
You're posting in literally plebbit: the thread. What did you expect?

MAKE THE MAISIE-FAGS FLY

Remember when Oreo Hotah died to instantly to a single stab wound on his back?

This.
Just like killing off the Dorne plot and replacing it with the Iroborn.

D&D are incredibly receptive to fan emotions

You know that D&D fucked up when the pebs on reddit don't even like it.

There's a "mega thread" about the "quality of writing".

all these fucking retarded teenagers with their high school dare program level knowledge of drugs makes me want to go do a breivik

>this series? does it kill you or something?
It's opium in laudnum form.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laudanum

your toxicology professor is fucking retarded and so are you

either that or you are lying. doesnt matter. this thread is making me want to kill people

>tfw no laudanum

I never expect anything and I'm still disappointed

remember when oreo hotah and roose bolton were stabbed in the heart and then died within 3 seconds which is exactly what happens in real life but then a horde of redneck fedora retards with their high school biology knowledge sperged out about it for weeks because theyre literal retards? yes i remember that very well im currently living in that nightmare right now

Do you really become "no one" just by killing someone? I thought she had to lose her face and identity.

remember when the DUDENOONE gave her the well water to drink that usually kills everybody?

the well water gave her invulnerability lols

I think its more that he just 'knew' she used her skills to kill the waif as an assassin. Making use of her surroundings, leading her to a specific place, using her blind training, all that stuff.

>this thread is making me want to kill people
How about you go shoot up or something to calm yourself down you junkie scum.

Found the Pajeet

>that final chase

I thought this too. Bitch was suddenly Terminator.

Paranoia and hallucinations... You must be high.

I'm not the junkie you replied to, Pajeet. I'm the guy who said you or your professor must be a street-shitting Pajeet.

Why don't you go back to your home country? They don't have Designated Shitting Streets at Yale.

Are you okay? You seem to be having a bad trip.

>Are you okay?
>I am being insulted but I'm going to act passive-aggressive because I think it makes me look cool

Classic street-shitter.

You're trying to sound like you know what you're talking about but it's not working.

lol @ saying higher up and then medial to sound smart. Also stomach was nowhere near being stabbed.

It was tiny knife plus Ayra was wearing thick clothes. Most importantly it's a fucking fantasy tv show with dragons and zombies.

>It was tiny knife plus Ayra was wearing thick clothes.

Dude Arya is my favorite character but just stop. It's bullshit and there is no reason she should have survived.

>nothing making a 100 threads bitching about won't fix

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that I am a brown man that goes to Yale, but I assure you that I am not insulted. I'm beginning to worry about your mental health. I think you should look into rehabilitation.

Poo in the loo, Pajeet. Not in the street.

>Arya. the girl who couldn't kill anyone who was told to kill, comes back after killing her only classmate, holding Needle, the sword that Jaquen told her to drop to become no one.
>"Finally a girl is no one."

Thank you for the advice, Pajeet. I hope you do the same.

This writing is so horrible it physically hurts
>Areo Hotah
>2 meters high, /fit/ and strong as fuck, the best halberd user in Westeros and possibly one of the best fighters, an experienced guard since forever, able to slice men in half with a single stroke
>dies from a single stab to the back from one dumb bitch who has accomplished literally nothing in her whole life
Meanwhile
>Arya Stark
>trained by Syrio and Faceless men in a very short time, has gone through a lot, but physically is still a little underage kid; never seen capable of swimming
>gets send a Faceless assassin after her, a member of the most famous guild in the entire world - everyone knows they always accomplish their job
>survives 5 stabs to her belly, jumps from 10m into the water and is STILL able to swim to the shore, get on her feet, go through the city to the theatre, completely unnoticed by Waif
LITERALLY HOW?

This seems to be a very important issue to you. It is good to see someone so invested in cleaning up their country.

>i'm not a good waifu
>i'm not a bad waifu
>i'm THE waifu

>Projecting Pajeet has no arguments or retorts, only "n-no u"

Classic Street-Shitter!

BRAVO D&D

I'd let her milk my popeye

Please continue dumping all of your infographs so I may print them out and distribute them to all of my friends at Yale.

What the fuck does India and drugs have to do with GOT?

>Indian
>friends

That's a good one. You guys all stink like curry and you're hairy 4'8" fuckers

It's usually PiL Pajeets who have little-to-no knowledge about objective things like pharmacology and just regurgitate whatever their professor tells them. When called out on their lack of knowledge, they default to an Appeal to Authority fallacy, like this Pajeet is doing

>w-well I go to Yale
>lemme show my Yale friends how my home country is Designated Shitting Subcontinent