GOT Episode 9 pattern

Episode 9 is coming. According to the pattern, who should experience a horrible death next season? I guess there still are too many Starks

more like Gag or Throwup after watching it, amirite?

Ep 9 always epic

>Bastardbowl
>epic

Expect 10 seconds of the armies preparing to fight and then a quick cut to the aftermath

They've put all their eggs into this basket. The budget for the season has been noticeably lacking cus they know hyped episodes like this is what the masses end up talking about anyway.

It's going to be shit, but both big battle episodes so far have been enjoyable to me.

I like how evryone talks shit about Ramsay being dumb commander, dude has cavalry, archers man-at-arms even freaking phalanx, Jon Snow gonna yolo them with some wilding horde and he will magically win somehow tho with the help of Littlefinger Deus ex machina knights, this show is world class pottery now.

Ramsay now has 23 good men?

tormunds gonna die to that sweet sweet bolton formation

Was Stannis invasion in Season 2 an hour long with no intermissions and cuts to other characters like Wildling's attack on Castle Black? I don't remember anymore

I think so. But it was King's Landing so they had a ton of main characters technically there at the battle

Cersei, Sansa, Tyrion, Bronn, The Hound, Varys, Pod, Stannis, Davos

Hopefully Ramsay kicks their ass and kills jon again. can't stand his fucking fans. not onna happen though.

Well Giant is gonna die 100%, he is gonna take one for the team for CGI budget and more dragon speaches so feminist can drool over her Mary Sue.

Yeah Arya gonna lend him plot armor, that shit has dank stats on it!

Yea that was foreshadowed already.

When Sweetrobin said his doll was a giant and attacked Sansa's snow winterfell. and then Sansa ripped the doll's head off

Littlefinger shows up and then joins Ramsay, Jon and Sansa both get drawn and quartered and Ramsay marries the bear island girl. Calling it.

I've read fanfiction that was more probable

it's gonna be both. horrible death and epic battle. Rickon Stark is gonna die next week.

Why is that horrible death, that kid is useless and completely irrelevant to the story?

Look at that daylight gap in the sheild wall. Fucking ruins the illusion of there being a big army. Makes it look like its fucking fifty cosplayers dressing up for some shitty history channel re-enactment.

He's technically the Lord to Winterfell at this point since no one knows where Bran is

Go send D&D a letter, they came this far, maybe they teleport him out of dungeon or give him some superpowers to summon deamon army or some shit.

>who should experience a horrible death next season?

Jaime

if Davos dies I think that's the last of it for actual good characters. Jaime's been shit for a while now and Hound is fun but meme tier

Why can't King Tommen just give Jon some soldiers?

Arya hopefully.

Is this it?
It seems like all the other storylines are nowhere near done, if Ep9 is just a big battle then Ep 10 will have to finish Cersei's trial, solve the Mereen clusterfuck, and give Theon and Bran something to do

As far as he knows the Starks killed his dad and want to usurp his power in the North

Because the dire eagles are coming.

If you look closely you can see Leonidas ghost in the sky, facepalming himself and murmuring "thats not how we won at Thermopiles guys"

>as a total war strategic nerd im very trigered by use of phalanx in middleages