Greece was the birthplace of reason, philosophy, rationalism and western civilization

Greece was the birthplace of reason, philosophy, rationalism and western civilization.

¿How can we thank them for these gifts?

I want every Greek out there to know that you're extremely based and top-tier lads.

forgive their debts and buy gyros.

σουβλάkι and γύρος, not kebab and shawarma

I am Greek.

Literally this

Also it is Greek coffee

The coffee that is named "Greek coffee" in Greece is certainly not Greek, but a change of name as a result of bad political relations between the two countries, Greece and Turkey. Although it derives from Arabia, it became synonymous with the Ottoman culture, so it rightfully deserves the title "Turkish".

thanks lad.
that has to be the best post i ever seen
not joking but as dispora and ethnic greek it brings warm feelings and greeks are not emotional people.
t.greek

>¿How can we thank them for these gifts?
Make the planet more Greek.

yes but most other foods and drinks are Greek and Turks changed the names.
Thats what the Ottomam Empire accomplished in all those years, nothing else.

Well, modern civilization stands on the shoulder of giants, specially Greek giants, who lifted the face of humanity from the mud and slowly guided our way out of the cavern to watch the stars :^)

>Make the planet more Greek.
I'm down, but are you Greek?

Yes indeed, I am a Greek.

He is Greek

I am Greek too

Are you Greek?

Thank you Greece

Today's Greeks aren't related to the ancient Greeks.

You can thank me instead, for I am a Greek.

they are

Are you by any chance a fellow Greek man?

Not Greek, but happy to share the world with them.

>so it rightfully deserves the title "Turkish".
Isn't Turkish coffee just Greek coffee with 4 minarets around it?

Part greek myself. You don't have to thank me for anything. I didn't do shit.

If I was a butterfly, I'd thank you lord for making me fly.

And If I met a fellow Greek, I'd thank my Hellenic ancestors for creating humanities finest specimen to walk the earth.

wow good post

Neal is a misogyny I'm niece of him. I am niece I'd mysticism

Yurop forgive their danbts

Thanks greece for socrates and apollodorus

I feel bad for Greece. Thankfully being born in a shit hole I don't have to feel bad about once having a great country, but what is like to get told stories about once being the greatest civilization on Earth and then looking out the window to see a shit hole?

By inseminating Greek cuties.

Thanks Greece, u are best country :33

Soy griego.

Greece were put in a good position in antiquity because they could not be back stabbed by anybody. When the Romans flanked them they lost the advantage. How do we sink all of Europe except for Greece to give them the advantage again?

daily reminder that Sultan Mehmet II was actually son of an old Byzantine Emperor, and his real name was Memetlikos, who converted to Islam and made a new Greek empire spanning from the middle east to the balkans

this

this

>How do we sink all of Europe except for Greece to give them the advantage again?

Greeks are already trying to do that now.

and how?

sell them to china

By trying to bankrupt you and therefore foil your attempt at European domination for the second time, Helmut.

I am a Greek

>By trying to bankrupt you
shitmany still profits from it
shitmany will profit from it in the future too unless Greece goes bankrupt which will not happen anyway

5% of all that money was used to improve the country
The rest went to banks, mostly kraut banks.
kraut media did a very good job to manipulate the average European idiot.

german parasites must die

>I am a Greek

You're a cuck.

>A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife.
Visit a Greek or Turkish beach in summer and observe the white women.